PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

It's weird this year, it's like every level has been ramped up. Certainly with Zero Assistance you can play a level below what you normally would, as that difficulty is already ramped up due to the non-assistance. But even still, Professional this year feels harder than the toughest Top Player/Superstar I've ever played.

Edit -

I played another 6 games in my ML last night, had a really tough time of it, but loved every second. After holding Liverpool for 70 minutes I conceded a stupid own goal that was all my fault. I then threw the 'Kitchen Sink' at them, and conceded another two on the counter. I gave them a really good game, I had my chances, very few, but you need to be taking them at this level. I then played Arsenal and went down 2-1 after taking the lead with a stunning Petrov strike. Just like the Liverpool game though, the bottom-line was the gulf in class, far too much quality to keep out for the full 90. Next up was Fulham, and in another close game, I conceded in the 87th minute after going balls-out for the win. I love how this year is a true tactical gamble as to whether to go for it, or whether to sit and and hope to feed off the scraps.

Next up was Man Utd at Old Trafford. Nightmare. I really wasnt looking forward to this one to be honest. I set-up my team with 4 Man-Markers, and looked to try and steal a point. All was going well until Rooney smashed one in from 30 yards out, right into the top corner. You just dont save them. I had signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy on loan at the beginning of the season. Even at 35 I figured the guy knows where the back of the net is, and he would give me something different as a bit-part player. He had scored a few goals for me, but I handed him his first start at Old Trafford. It was in the script ? Wasn't it ? Yes it was. A beautiful lobbed through-ball from Elano and a perfectly timed run from Ruud beat the offside trap and in he went on goal. An R2 finish into the bottom corner. 1-1. Bolton defended for their lives but conceded very late on from a bullet Vidic header from a corner. 2-1. With the last throw of the dice I went Preset 2. Another great pass from Elano picked out Muamba, who held off the challenge from Vidic and dinked it over the keeper to make it 2-2 in the 89th minute. Bolton held out for an amazing point at the League leaders hunting-ground.

Next up was Wolves, this already was a 6-pointer, and 90 minutes later Bolton had a valuable 3 points, courtesy of a 3-1 win and a hatrick from Davies.

A trip to Villa in the 2nd round of the F.A. Cup ended with a 2-1 loss for Bolton. They gave everything, but fell short to the pace of Bent and his two goals.

It's truly amazing how the games play out, every team plays differently and offers up their own unique problems. I just love how playing with Bolton, feels like Bolton. We have a battle to stay within the EPL, even though the Chairman expects a Europe spot. I cant see that happening, but I'm having a ball just trying to stay relevant.

I've never been so engrossed within an ML for years, and never before have I truly felt like the team I'm playing with. This is just, brilliant for me.

Last edited:
It's weird this year, it's like every level has been ramped up. Certainly with Zero Assistance you can play a level below what you normally would, as that difficulty is already ramped up due to the non-assistance. But even still, Professional this year feels harder than the toughest Top Player/Superstar I've ever played.
oh yeah I am a professional player now. I dont even delve on top player:CONFUSE:

Edit -

I played another 6 games in my ML last night, had a really tough time of it, but loved every second. After holding Liverpool for 70 minutes I conceded a stupid own goal that was all my fault. I then threw the 'Kitchen Sink' at them, and conceded another two on the counter. I gave them a really good game, I had my chances, very few, but you need to be taking them at this level. I then played Arsenal and went down 2-1 after taking the lead with a stunning Petrov strike. Just like the Liverpool game though, the bottom-line was the gulf in class, far too much quality to keep out for the full 90. Next up was Fulham, and in another close game, I conceded in the 87th minute after going balls-out for the win. I love how this year is a true tactical gamble as to whether to go for it, or whether to sit and and hope to feed off the scraps.

Next up was Man Utd at Old Trafford. Nightmare. I really wasnt looking forward to this one to be honest. I set-up my team with 4 Man-Markers, and looked to try and steal a point. All was going well until Rooney smashed one in from 30 yards out, right into the top corner. You just dont save them. I had signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy on loan at the beginning of the season. Even at 35 I figured the guy knows where the back of the net is, and he would give me something different as a bit-part player. He had scored a few goals for me, but I handed him his first start at Old Trafford. It was in the script ? Wasn't it ? Yes it was. A beautiful lobbed through-ball from Elano and a perfectly timed run from Ruud beat the offside trap and in he went on goal. An R2 finish into the bottom corner. 1-1. Bolton defended for their lives but conceded very late on from a bullet Vidic header from a corner. 2-1. With the last throw of the dice I went Preset 2. Another great pass from Elano picked out Muamba, who held off the challenge from Vidic and dinked it over the keeper to make it 2-2 in the 89th minute. Bolton held out for an amazing point at the League leaders hunting-ground.

Next up was Wolves, this already was a 6-pointer, and 90 minutes later Bolton had a valuable 3 points, courtesy of a 3-1 win and a hatrick from Davies.

A trip to Villa in the 2nd round of the F.A. Cup ended with a 2-1 loss for Bolton. They gave everything, but fell short to the pace of Bent and his two goals.

It's truly amazing how the games play out, every team plays differently and offers up their own unique problems. I just love how playing with Bolton, feels like Bolton. We have a battle to stay within the EPL, even though the Chairman expects a Europe spot. I cant see that happening, but I'm having a ball just trying to stay relevant.

I've never been so engrossed within an ML for years, and never before have I truly felt like the team I'm playing with. This is just, brilliant for me.

If you are using mine and Goalgerd's first option file, it will have my updated game play edits from last year in it. This means that although the player movement is tuned for this years game, the difficulty will be increased from the default konami game as most players will have increased stats that make them give you more of a challanging game

This is particularly true in the master league. I edit the game so that individual games are more realistic, but the main goal is to create the best, most challanging and realistic master league experience using the current game play engine.

If you downloaded the file for 1.02 and used that I am sure you would find it better again as a lot of unrealistically overrated teams have been sorted out and movement is much better along with a more balanced game and speed.

Yeah I was thinking that last night, maybe it was alot harder because of your TW stat tweaks. I'm reluctant to download your full file because it will overide my own OF, with a load of chants allocated. Is that right ?

I might have just given up on this, playing Rangers feels like facing Barcelona, all of them can dribble past you so any slight slip and the player will beat 2-3 players and score.

Passing the ball around doesn't do much for you, dribbling is the only way to create openings.

disappointed :((

I might have just given up on this, playing Rangers feels like facing Barcelona, all of them can dribble past you so any slight slip and the player will beat 2-3 players and score.

Passing the ball around doesn't do much for you, dribbling is the only way to create openings.

disappointed :((

What level are you playing on ?

I felt a huge gulf between the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool, and Burnley and Wolves. Neither of the lesser sides gave me any real problems.

Hi folks.
I've waited a few days before posting this as I needed to test if what was happening was placebo effect or true.Now this refers to offline play.
Like many of you I have been unable to find a way of fully enjoying a gaming experience with PES 2012.
I've played patched,unpatched,Pro,Top Player,Superstar,League,Master League and just about any combination available to you just to try and find something that plays a consistent game.
On just about every level I've quit the game for all the same reasons voiced regularly here.The scripting,unstoppable goals,or just going from great game one night to unplayable the next being the most frustrating.
However,I now seem to have found a combination which,dare I say it,has been the most enjoyable single player experience in any PES edition.It has played consistantly over 4 consecutive days and eliminated virtually all the the worries I had with the game and should at the very least allow me to play a football game through the dark winter months.
Firstly I've used 1.02 patch with Chimps truly excellent and constantly updated file.Kudos to him. Even using that was'nt the way to enjoyment so I did something that I have never done before and which any true PES player will recoil from.
I switched to the default Regular difficulty and default 0 game speed.This played with zero assistance passing,shooting and semi switching has suddenly,for me,given a wealth of enjoyment playing a league season with Genoa in Serie A.
Now before you all stop laughing and tell me to learn to play the game ,can I just say that while I would call me competent at playing PES I'm sure there are many far better players who visit this forum.
My only defence is that I now have a game I enjoy.I have seen no scripted goals.Been caned 6-0 by Juventus due to inept teamplay on my part.Beaten Napoli 3-2 after their abysmal first half saw me comfortable at 2-0 and then had the kitchen sink thrown at me in the second only for ME to get the winner in the 84th minute.I'm just loving it.
So,to anyone who is struggling big time with this game I can only suggest you give it a go.After all,these are the default settings.So maybe we have just overlooked the obvious when it comes to playing this game.

The reason that you are finding those settings work best is because of the team you picked to play the master league.

Using my file the game play is made more difficult, so using a team like Genoa you are going to struggle against some of the big teams in Italy on higher settings. Same with the speed, using bigger teams make the game faster as they have quicker passers, can control the ball quicker and more likely to have fast attacking players, so using a smaller team 0 feels more like the right speed. This is true for the file you are currently using, but the new file I have just put out slows the big teams slightly so that 0 is now subtable for all teams (in my view, I am sure others will still prefer -1)

this is game is just well odd. I was playing ML last night with a mate, some games we could score, others we could not but 5 games no wins, 2 ties and three losses. Im hoping the game just hasnt clicked yet, but it sure seems hard to create chances this year. Crossing seems harder then ever. I dont think i have scored more then two goals off a cross. The thing is, Im watching this arsenal vs norwich match and Im thinking about wanting to play ML again with my mate. I want to tweak tactics and what not to see if that is our issue. I was trying some of your man mark tweaks last night jimmy but didnt seem to work well for me..

Anyone have a good tactic for a 3-5-2 formation, we want to do tight tippy tap passing, our team is the real udinese..

What level are you playing on ?

I felt a huge gulf between the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool, and Burnley and Wolves. Neither of the lesser sides gave me any real problems.

The increased gulf between these on your OF will be down to the teams that have been promoted this year won't have any upgraded stats and I am yet to edit the first division teams.

Smaller premier league teams will be much better with the OF's I have been putting out recently. I spent a some time getting Swansea right this week as they were underrated. In real life this year they have had a much possession as anyone other than chelsea and pass the ball around very well

this is game is just well odd. I was playing ML last night with a mate, some games we could score, others we could not but 5 games no wins, 2 ties and three losses. Im hoping the game just hasnt clicked yet, but it sure seems hard to create chances this year. Crossing seems harder then ever. I dont think i have scored more then two goals off a cross. The thing is, Im watching this arsenal vs norwich match and Im thinking about wanting to play ML again with my mate. I want to tweak tactics and what not to see if that is our issue. I was trying some of your man mark tweaks last night jimmy but didnt seem to work well for me..

Anyone have a good tactic for a 3-5-2 formation, we want to do tight tippy tap passing, our team is the real udinese..

You would need to play a kind of Possession game, maybe not the preset, but something that is based quite narrow, with close player support and very compact. At least that way you have plenty of options. R2 and X works very well for those type of passes. You may need to use the run triggers, but you'll hold possession very well.

Maybe try the formation I've adopted, it's quite old school Italian by design. 4-2-1-3. Put Offside Trap on and give the preset Possession Game a whirl. If needs be, put a CB as well as a DMF on your opponents CF or danger-man. I found last night against Man Utd, that by using 4 Man-Markers, it really tightened everything up at the back. I was very happy with the results and final result.

Just had a quick look at the Udinese squad. I can understand why you struggle to score goals, most of the team have pretty low shooting accuracy, including all the main midfielders.

Also you don't have any strong target man strikers, so that's why crossing will not be so effective. For my Catania team I score plenty of headers because I have Maxi Lopez up front, tall, strong and decent jump and heading ratings.

Obviously your main man is Di Natale. Problem is, he is short and weak. No point playing high crosses to him, and though he has amazing shot accuracy, no point taking long shots with him because he has fairly low shot power (75). I would try to build up play in midfield to get up into the final third. Then play the ball into his feet when he is standing on the edge of the box or just inside it. He has great dribbling and shot accuracy so if you take a good first touch you should be able to wriggle some space for a shot. Use the R2 shot with him as he has Long range drive card, you'll see he does a more powerful R2 shot than normal players.

couple of other things:
Use Armeros pace to get down the wing. Try a tripple tap cross or a low ground pass into space the box, Di Natale should do better with these.
As you have 3 CBs, set one of the D-pad tactics to CB overlap or whatever it's called. Once you have secure possession in the opposition half, activate the tactic to get a CB to join the attack and give you another passing option. You don't need 3 CBs back there, especially if opponents only use one striker.

does anybody know any good tactsic for sunderland ??? bearing in mind i am playing with Asamoah Gyan inside the squad as hes one of my fav players and they dont have many strikers :)

This game is so hard. Has anyone managed to take their FL default team and win the Champions League?

Winning CL with Ettori and his friends??? :) I'm playing on Pro and using defaults + youth players only. Getting promoted from Div 2 to Premiership wasn't that hard. First season among big boys has just started and ... I'll be lucky if I avoid relegation :)

Posted this in the other thread but thought I'd post it here as well. I love R2 first touch this year and this is a fine example of how it can be used to make space for yourself.

YouTube - Klose.avi

Brilliant take by Klose, and yes I chose that corner. :D

Just had a quick look at the Udinese squad. I can understand why you struggle to score goals, most of the team have pretty low shooting accuracy, including all the main midfielders.

Also you don't have any strong target man strikers, so that's why crossing will not be so effective. For my Catania team I score plenty of headers because I have Maxi Lopez up front, tall, strong and decent jump and heading ratings.

Obviously your main man is Di Natale. Problem is, he is short and weak. No point playing high crosses to him, and though he has amazing shot accuracy, no point taking long shots with him because he has fairly low shot power (75). I would try to build up play in midfield to get up into the final third. Then play the ball into his feet when he is standing on the edge of the box or just inside it. He has great dribbling and shot accuracy so if you take a good first touch you should be able to wriggle some space for a shot. Use the R2 shot with him as he has Long range drive card, you'll see he does a more powerful R2 shot than normal players.

couple of other things:
Use Armeros pace to get down the wing. Try a tripple tap cross or a low ground pass into space the box, Di Natale should do better with these.
As you have 3 CBs, set one of the D-pad tactics to CB overlap or whatever it's called. Once you have secure possession in the opposition half, activate the tactic to get a CB to join the attack and give you another passing option. You don't need 3 CBs back there, especially if opponents only use one striker.

Superb advice that, everywhere I look. Great stuff Olly, spot on with regards De Natale, R2 around the box to create the breathing space is all he'll need. An R2 controlled shot and that should be all she wrote.

The increased gulf between these on your OF will be down to the teams that have been promoted this year won't have any upgraded stats and I am yet to edit the first division teams.

Smaller premier league teams will be much better with the OF's I have been putting out recently. I spent a some time getting Swansea right this week as they were underrated. In real life this year they have had a much possession as anyone other than chelsea and pass the ball around very well

I'm happy with where I'm at with the PC Chimps, so going to concentrate on your offerings on the PS3 for 3 days! Do you want me to critique and analyse your stuff or what?

My problem is that i creat plenty of chances (even very big chances), but i just don't score enough. I can'tg get used to shooting. Now and then i can score a screamer, but i still got the feeling the shooting is very floaty and now matter how i aim the ball goes in the middle of the goal or against the post.
It isn't normal to have 25 shots on goal and scoring one or two goals...haven't began a ML because i'm gonna buy a PS3 and want to try a good option file before i start a ML. In Become a Legend, i can score more goals, it seems.

I'm happy with where I'm at with the PC Chimps, so going to concentrate on your offerings on the PS3 for 3 days! Do you want me to critique and analyse your stuff or what?

As long as you tell everyone it's the best football game you have played on any format, I don't mind what you say

Make sure you use my 1.02E file on my sig. and try a few teams as every team and player is edited different so 1 game between two teams with random form arrows does not show the full depth of game play

Last edited:
As long as you tell everyone it's the best football game you have played on any format, I don't mind what you say

Make sure you use my 1.02E file on my sig. and try a few teams as every team and player is edited different so 1 game between two teams with random form arrows does not show the full depth of game play

Is that it for a while then chimps, just wondered before I add all my stadiums etc, many thanks for you're hard work.......take a break mate

Any settings you'd recommend? Or just dive into Superstar, 15 min, zero assists?

Superb advice that, everywhere I look. Great stuff Olly, spot on with regards De Natale, R2 around the box to create the breathing space is all he'll need. An R2 controlled shot and that should be all she wrote.

Well, I decided actions speak louder than words and went to try out my own advice. Chose Udinese and started an Italian League campaign. The fixture list was not kind, dealing us an opening day away trip to Roma. In-depth match report below.

Starting Line-Up
Roma-UdineseLineup.jpg

Made a couple of changes to the default lineup. Udinese have 5 decent CBs so they are pretty interchangable depending on form. Domizzi is the important one though. He has higher technique than the rest and can play in midfield if needed. If you decide to use the CB overlap tactic, he should be the one to overlap.

In midfield the default DM is Badu. He's ok but I prefer Pinzi. He has better ratings for the position, including better defense and response plus the Enforcer card. Pinzi is also taller than Badu which I like because a DM needs to contest a lot of goalkicks and be in the box to defend crosses.
I think Pinzi is wasted in his default CM position next to Asamoah because he is too defensive. I put Isla there as he is a great all round midfielder. Has the box-to-box card and Attack and Defensive awareness are both 3, so he really can do everything. Pinzi is Att2/Def3, perfect for a DM.
Isla is RM by default. As I need him at CM, I put Basta as RM. He's pretty well rounded. Abdi is an option if you want an attacking RM, but because we need the RM to both defend and attack, Basta is the safer option.

Upfront, the only question is who should partner Di Natale. Torje is the default starter but he's too similar to Di Natale, they are both small and agile, decent on the ball. I think Floro Flores compliments Di Natale better and adds a little bit of height to the attack. 1.82m isn't huge but he's the tallest striker at Udinese.

Gameplan
As mentioned my plan was to use my 5 midfielders to build up play, work the ball into the final third and get the ball into Di Natale's feet in and around the box and let him use his dribbling and agility to work space. His 95 shot accuracy should take care of the rest.
I also set Domizzi to overlap from CB. I would activate the tactic whenever I had good possession but wanted more attacking options.
Sliders were kept at the Udinese default, Quick Counter.

Match highlights

Game was played on professional level for 15 minutes in Italian League mode, so random form arrows
YouTube - Roma - UDINESE highlights PES 2012

Match Stats
Roma-UdineseStats.jpg

Dominating possession is pretty normal in this game but I don't usually dominate chances created by this much

Di Natale
MOTM: Rating: 7
Roma-UdineseDiNatale-1.jpg

Antonio had a great game. Got the only goal, took half of my shots, forced a great save from a freekick not shown in the highlights and instigated a couple of breakaway attacks. He really is the go to guy on this team and I would start him even on a light blue arrow.

Analysis
Well,that couldn't have gone much better apart from perhaps getting a few more goals which my play deserved.
Tactics worked a treat. For my goal I had possession in the Roma half. I activated Domizzi to join the attack and he duly moved forward and received the ball from Asamoah. No need for anything fancy from Domizzi, just pass it into Di Natale. Great first touch by Di Natale and an unstoppable R2 shot into the top corner.
As suspected, shooting with the rest of the team was not great. Floro Flores forced one good save but there were a few pretty poor efforts off target. I kind of knew that I shouldn't even attempt some of the shots I did but sometimes the ball is just asking to be hit or there are simply no other options. And you never know, sometimes they do go in.
I defended well (playing most of the match with ATT/DEF level set to defensive helped.), limiting Roma to only 3 efforts on target. Luckily Handanovic is a pretty good keeper and pulled off 2 top saves.

a few questions about pes i need answered please as im kinda confused.

just to confirm how to do r2 shot in this game. is it just hold it down whilst shooting or how ???

is heard theres a l2 shot is that true, though prob not

how do i do r2 dribble like jimmy. should i just hold r2 and flick the left in diferant places or how ?

when i make a player run using r2 and pass it it the same as using l1 and pass ??? do they make same exact run

Well, I decided actions speak louder than words and went to try out my own advice. Chose Udinese and started an Italian League campaign. The fixture list was not kind, dealing us an opening day away trip to Roma. In-depth match report below.

Starting Line-Up
Roma-UdineseLineup.jpg

Made a couple of changes to the default lineup. Udinese have 5 decent CBs so they are pretty interchangable depending on form. Domizzi is the important one though. He has higher technique than the rest and can play in midfield if needed. If you decide to use the CB overlap tactic, he should be the one to overlap.

In midfield the default DM is Badu. He's ok but I prefer Pinzi. He has better ratings for the position, including better defense and response plus the Enforcer card. Pinzi is also taller than Badu which I like because a DM needs to contest a lot of goalkicks and be in the box to defend crosses.
I think Pinzi is wasted in his default CM position next to Asamoah because he is too defensive. I put Isla there as he is a great all round midfielder. Has the box-to-box card and Attack and Defensive awareness are both 3, so he really can do everything. Pinzi is Att2/Def3, perfect for a DM.
Isla is RM by default. As I need him at CM, I put Basta as RM. He's pretty well rounded. Abdi is an option if you want an attacking RM, but because we need the RM to both defend and attack, Basta is the safer option.

Upfront, the only question is who should partner Di Natale. Torje is the default starter but he's too similar to Di Natale, they are both small and agile, decent on the ball. I think Floro Flores compliments Di Natale better and adds a little bit of height to the attack. 1.82m isn't huge but he's the tallest striker at Udinese.

Gameplan
As mentioned my plan was to use my 5 midfielders to build up play, work the ball into the final third and get the ball into Di Natale's feet in and around the box and let him use his dribbling and agility to work space. His 95 shot accuracy should take care of the rest.
I also set Domizzi to overlap from CB. I would activate the tactic whenever I had good possession but wanted more attacking options.
Sliders were kept at the Udinese default, Quick Counter.

Match highlights

Game was played on professional level for 15 minutes in Italian League mode, so random form arrows
YouTube - Roma - UDINESE highlights PES 2012

Match Stats
Roma-UdineseStats.jpg

Dominating possession is pretty normal in this game but I don't usually dominate chances created by this much

Di Natale
MOTM: Rating: 7
Roma-UdineseDiNatale-1.jpg

Antonio had a great game. Got the only goal, took half of my shots, forced a great save from a freekick not shown in the highlights and instigated a couple of breakaway attacks. He really is the go to guy on this team and I would start him even on a light blue arrow.

Analysis
Well,that couldn't have gone much better apart from perhaps getting a few more goals which my play deserved.
Tactics worked a treat. For my goal I had possession in the Roma half. I activated Domizzi to join the attack and he duly moved forward and received the ball from Asamoah. No need for anything fancy from Domizzi, just pass it into Di Natale. Great first touch by Di Natale and an unstoppable R2 shot into the top corner.
As suspected, shooting with the rest of the team was not great. Floro Flores forced one good save but there were a few pretty poor efforts off target. I kind of knew that I shouldn't even attempt some of the shots I did but sometimes the ball is just asking to be hit or there are simply no other options. And you never know, sometimes they do go in.
I defended well (playing most of the match with ATT/DEF level set to defensive helped.), limiting Roma to only 3 efforts on target. Luckily Handanovic is a pretty good keeper and pulled off 2 top saves.

Outstanding Olly, you have outdone yourself bud. Enjoyed reading and watching that. Take a bow son. :TU:

Edit - Awesome R2 finish that by the way. Unlucky with the volley to, just didnt drop enough before you connected.

Last edited:
Funny, i also play with Udinese (a league) and i play a totally different formation:

GK: Handanovic
LB/WB: Armero
CB: Benatia
CB: Neuton
RB: Isla or Basta
CMF: Pinzi
CMF: Asamoah
CMF:Abdi
LW: Barreto
CF: Di Natale
RW: Torje

Asamoah and Abdi are my most important players.

a few questions about pes i need answered please as im kinda confused.

1.just to confirm how to do r2 shot in this game. is it just hold it down whilst shooting or how ???

2.is heard theres a l2 shot is that true, though prob not

3.how do i do r2 dribble like jimmy. should i just hold r2 and flick the left in diferant places or how ?

4.when i make a player run using r2 and pass it it the same as using l1 and pass ??? do they make same exact run

1.Press shoot, push the direction then tap R2 afterwards. Not before. Dont worry too much about adding too much power, it will be replaced for a high chip control finish.

2. Not that I'm aware of.

3. Press R2 with slight movements of the left stick. Best done with a player with good dribbling and balance.

4. Yeah pretty much so. The only other option is using R3 on Manual Teammate Controls. Then you can direct the run. But tricky though, and I dont bother.

1.Press shoot, push the direction then tap R2 afterwards. Not before. Dont worry too much about adding too much power, it will be replaced for a high chip control finish.

2. Not that I'm aware of.

3. Press R2 with slight movements of the left stick. Best done with a player with good dribbling and balance.

4. Yeah pretty much so. The only other option is using R3 on Manual Teammate Controls. Then you can direct the run. But tricky though, and I dont bother.

k kool thanks for clearing up all my questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom