PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

If Chimps doesn't have time, maybe someone with the file could do some screenshots or make note of major changes so that xbox/PC users can incorporate it into an option file. In due course that is.

I promise I will make time today, to write up a guide to what stats I change and how it affects the game play of individuals, teams and the game itself.

.The ball doesn't zip around fast by itself. The player controlling the passing makes it zip around at certain speeds

One of the changes I do is to reduce the short passing speed of a lot of players. This massively affacts the pace of the game, much more than changing top speed.

World class central midfielders in the game have this set in the high 80's or even 90's. This on speed 0, is a large part of why people cannot get a speed they are comfortable with as some teams will have a lot of players with these high stats, but most others have them set ok

Reduce this down to 81 or 82 for best midfielders in the game and reduce defenders to 77 to 78 tops and the game starts feeling more naturally paced

It also plays a major part in how much space the players receiving the ball is in as a slower pass will give more time for him to be closed down

Last edited:
I played 4 amazing games last night against a fellow PEELer. Top Player, 15 minute games, Zero Assistance. What a truly incredible experience. We had a 2-2, 2-1, 3-3 AET, and 3-3 AET. Throw into that some amazing goals and sublime examples of player individualism, and I continuously scratch my head as to why some people just dont get it.

I've actually stopped reading certain peoples posts, as I dont have clue what they are talking about anymore.

Last edited:
@CalcioCalabrese

First, playing on zero speed setting DOES make the ball zip around at crazy speeds even if taking a tiny pass. It's nowhere near the speed a real ball travels. It looks like a tv recording on fast forward. -1 or -2 looks far more realistic. Anyone preaching realism in this game yet plays on speeds where players look like they're running at 100mph is being a bit selective with what they claim is 'realism' there.

Second, you have very selective reading there regarding my complaint about scripting. Sure, stuff like that does happen in real life, I agree, but my main argument was that in PES2012 it happens against me every couple of games. I mean FFS in one session on this game I lost three matches out of four, one because of that triple deflection/own goal, another because my keeper dived out of the way of a slow moving ball he could have trapped with his foot, another game because the AI made my defenders literally run away from their marker and even their own goal before the pass into the middle was made. And all three glitchy goals I had nothing to do with, and all three happened in the last 10 minutes of the games.

Pretty sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen to every team all the time.

I suppose you're talking about my posts Jimmy? Sorry that I disagree with you.....

I played 4 amazing games last night against a fellow PEELer. Top Player, 15 minute games, Zero Assistance. What a truly incredible experience. We had a 2-2, 2-1, 3-3 AET, and 3-3 AET. Throw into that some amazing goals and sublime examples of player individualism, and I continously scratch my head as to why some people just dont get it.

I've actually stopped reading certain peoples posts, as I dont have clue what they are talking about anymore.

I agree with you on player individualism, totally, and I'm sure playing on PEEL against other people is amazing. I don't doubt that. But that's against human opponents. Not against the AI, which plays like a robot. Playing the AI in single player is a completely different kettle of fish altogether.

Patch 1.02 details

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has outlined the content for a planned update for PES 2012.

Due for release mid-November, the free download is designed to enhance the playing experience for PlayStation(R)3, Xbox 360(R) and Windows PC users. It adds improved goalkeeper performance, removes the stuttering effect during running, makes small adjustments to the penalty and free-kick systems, and fixes some small bugs that have been reported.
Changes have also been made to the structure of the Game Plan menu, making them easier to navigate and use.

The update is in response to user feedback, and reaffirms KONAMI's commitment to improving PES 2012.

This game truly is weird. Was playing this in HDMI 50" first and didn't like it which prompted me to change to PS3 37" Component. The games were excellent but I could only play on 0 speed otherwise the game just breaks. This was just too fast.

So was going to have a PES rest and thought I'd try the game on 32" HDMI cable....the game has changed again!! Using this setup gamespeed 0 is almost perfect but a little too slow now, so I cranked it up to gamespeed +1 (I've never used this option) and it now plays stunningly. Had a brilliant 2-1 v Swansea, TP, 20 mins. Lovely pace to the game not too fast not too slow even on +1 which normally is like Benny Hill.

WTF is going on with this game this year, it's played about 20 times differently. I'm experimenting further.

I dont see that either LT, I have a very challenging PES for the first time in a very long time. I would much prefer to get beat every game than actually win every game against the CPU. It keeps it very interesting and keeps me coming back for more. I'm enjoying my CL campaign just as much as I am playing against PEEL members.

I aint going to bitch 'cheating' when the CPU scores a last minute equaliser against me after a keeper howler. Which is what happened last night. It is what it is. I accept that, just like I accept when the boot is on the other foot and it's me getting the winner in the dying minutes. That's football.

I find that people whinge and moan if they simply dont get there own way, I very rarely get my own way, but that's what I love about it. I don't feel cheated, I was beaten. Simple as that. I've not had any CPU God-moments since I switched back to 1.01. Also, sure the CPU can defend deep at times, but I dont find this a problem. Unless I initiate a quick-counter and catch them napping, then I expect them to get players behind the ball. It's rule Number 1. It's up to me to break that down, and with a little thought and improvisation, I'm able to do that. Just not everytime. If I could, like PES 2011, then it would become boring and tedious.

On PES 2011, I won the CL on Top Player with Olympiacos a couple of times in 3-4 attempts. I then won the World Cup with Poland with my second attempt. That's not what I want to be honest. I'd much rather struggle all year to win one of the titles, it's what keeps me coming back, it also increases the satisfaction ten-fold.

I read about people re-setting because they feel 'cheated'. That to me reeks of a gamer who plays the game simply to win. And I appreciate I maybe in the minority here, but winning isnt everything, and I'm genuinely loving everything about PES 12 on Zero Assistance. It's an amazing way to play the game, it's anything but easy, but it replicates the technical side of the game for me on so many different levels.

Last edited:
@CalcioCalabrese

First, playing on zero speed setting DOES make the ball zip around at crazy speeds even if taking a tiny pass. It's nowhere near the speed a real ball travels. It looks like a tv recording on fast forward. -1 or -2 looks far more realistic. Anyone preaching realism in this game yet plays on speeds where players look like they're running at 100mph is being a bit selective with what they claim is 'realism' there.

Second, you have very selective reading there regarding my complaint about scripting. Sure, stuff like that does happen in real life, I agree, but my main argument was that in PES2012 it happens against me every couple of games. I mean FFS in one session on this game I lost three matches out of four, one because of that triple deflection/own goal, another because my keeper dived out of the way of a slow moving ball he could have trapped with his foot, another game because the AI made my defenders literally run away from their marker and even their own goal before the pass into the middle was made. And all three glitchy goals I had nothing to do with, and all three happened in the last 10 minutes of the games.

Pretty sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen to every team all the time.

I suppose you're talking about my posts Jimmy? Sorry that I disagree with you.....

I wasnt just talking about you LT, but to be honest, I dont know how many LT's there are. Sometimes I completely agree with everything you state, then the next day, it's like another person has stolen your log-ins. It's crazy.

Some great Highlights here from a 3-3 thriller against a fellow PEELer and Evo-Web member. I'm Galatasaray and CC is Boca Jnrs. There are a couple of special dribble goals, and a nice dink from the Boca maestro. I love Eboue's quick feet, his shifting of weight to beat the defenders was simply textbook. :)

YouTube - PEEL Friendly

Last edited:
This game truly is weird. Was playing this in HDMI 50" first and didn't like it which prompted me to change to PS3 37" Component. The games were excellent but I could only play on 0 speed otherwise the game just breaks. This was just too fast.

So was going to have a PES rest and thought I'd try the game on 32" HDMI cable....the game has changed again!! Using this setup gamespeed 0 is almost perfect but a little too slow now, so I cranked it up to gamespeed +1 (I've never used this option) and it now plays stunningly. Had a brilliant 2-1 v Swansea, TP, 20 mins. Lovely pace to the game not too fast not too slow even on +1 which normally is like Benny Hill.

WTF is going on with this game this year, it's played about 20 times differently. I'm experimenting further.

Was at a friends playing PES the other night and he has an older Samsung Plasma to my newer Sammy Plasma and i swear to go it was like playing a totally different game, it was very slow and unresponsive with strange things happening all the time.

I think it's a case of the PS2 engine still being used which is supposed to be for 4:3 crt tv's and very low res.

Was at a friends playing PES the other night and he has an older Samsung Plasma to my newer Sammy Plasma and i swear to go it was like playing a totally different game, it was very slow and unresponsive with strange things happening all the time.

I think it's a case of the PS2 engine still being used which is supposed to be for 4:3 crt tv's and very low res.

I'm having the ultimate football experience at the moment, in ALL my years of PES-ing. I think I have finally found my PES utopia settings.

This is what I have tried so far, you may think I am insane lol

1) Bought US version of PES, played it on PS3, 50" plasma. Experimented with patches, settings, player cameras, gamespeeds etc etc. Looked beautiful, but something missing.
2) PC version bought, tried everything, settings, patches, Jenkey's, PESEDIT, all the same thing again. Again looked absolutely stunning on the PC but lots of issues. Never felt in control and always felt like battling the controller, game engine, players constantly locked into things on the lower gamespeeds.
3) Tried PS3 on 37" LCD, pre-patch mainly, component cable, as this tv didn't have HDMI. Game ran wonderfully arcadey, really having a blast but on gamespeed 0 was too fast and gamespeed -1 things just broke.
4) FINALLY - after a month with literally changing every fkin setting, across a plethora of platforms, patches, edits, etc etc I have this

32" Samsung, PS3, HDMI. Pre-patch, Top Player, Wide Cam, 20 mins, gamespeed +1....

YES THAT'S RIGHT, sounds insane doesn't it gamespeed +1, but trust me on this weh I say it is incredible. On this setup this gamespeed probably sits between a normal 0 and -1, without having the juddery stupid breakage in animations of -1 and yet toning down the speed on 0. IT IS PERFECT for me. Games are playing at a stunning pace, some lovely build up play with just about the right amount of CPU pressure so as to not take the piss in possession, and some lovely countering at pace because defensive lines are realistic.

My last three games have been pure sim. Won one-nil v Newcastle, then won 2-1 at Swansea after going a goal down. Swansea played some lovely possession football as they do IRL. With this current setup I feel totally in control, combined with the perfect gamespeed for me II now have the response of the players, but not too responsiveness like my 50" setup if that makes sense. It's kind of like playing an old gen PES combined with the technical element of PES2011, it's a wicked combo. Suarez has really become god for me, his feet and movement are wonderful and the gameplay and physics all seem perfect for me. I'm playing some football that I hadn't previously put it that way. I'm also seeing lots more subtle animations than ever before and the shooting feels more like an old PES game. Henderson hit a lovely low volley which had PES5 written all over it.

Here are the two Swansea goals, the first was a stunning raking manual through ball with Carroll's touch exquisite wrong footing the oncoming keeper, just stunning stuff in real time. I rarely 'go long' but this time I saw Carroll out of the corner of my eye neck and neck with their last man and gave it a go.

1) YouTube - VIDEO0039

The second goal was more generic, but an emphatic Carroll finish nevertheless. Suarez's close control and balance and slight deviation at the last minute from goal gave Carroll that split second more to fire in the shot.

2)YouTube - VIDEO0040

The game against Man City was another brilliant sim-like affair. 3-2 to me after the twice went ahead. Suarez again influential for me whilst Silva was the main threat for them even them Dzeko scored their two goals, Silva was a constant threat.

Here was the game details from the City game, the Swansea game was 55%-45% possession to me, check this out.

Liverpool v Man City
3-2 Goals scored
2-2 Assists
(7)11-14(8) Shots on target
(5)3-5(1) Fouls - Offside
5-3 free kicks
3-1 corners
37-37 interceptions
52-48 possession

Here are the match highlights if you are wondering

YouTube - VIDEO0042

I can really understand all those people though who are finding the game frustrating, and I really cannot understand how the game plays so radically differently across the board. I was almost going to give up on PES as either games seemed too broken, too fast, too slow, shots felt weird, passing weird, not enough opposition possession, unrealistic cpu play etc etc.

Sigh, finally I think I've found the way forward for me anyway.

Some great Highlights here from a 3-3 thriller against a fellow PEELer and Evo-Web member. I'm Bolton and CC is Boca Jnrs. There are a couple of special dribble goals, and nice dink from the Boca maestro. I love Eboue's quick feet, his shifting of weight to beat the defenders was simply textbook. :)

YouTube - PEEL Friendly

How the hell did you dribble like that? Did you use R2 or just the direction stick?

You're right I am far too reactionary about the game, I've actually taken it off my sale listing and am giving it one final chance, starting with training mode again. I'll give the AI more of a chance on Superstar I think, it actually plays better post patch than Professional IMO. The game doesn't camp so deep so there's a bit more room to attack.

How the hell did you dribble like that? Did you use R2 or just the direction stick?

You're right I am far too reactionary about the game, I've actually taken it off my sale listing and am giving it one final chance, starting with training mode again. I'll give the AI more of a chance on Superstar I think, it actually plays better post patch than Professional IMO. The game doesn't camp so deep so there's a bit more room to attack.

I will give that a whirl tonight, I'm very dubious to the whole Superstar issue. I dont want to see the God-mode rear it's ugly head again. I'm finding Professional very challenging with Bolton in the CL, in fact, I'm yet to even get out of my group. Hence, I dont see the need to change.

As for the dribbling, yeah it's with R2 and slight, relevant movements of the stick. To be honest, I don't really know exactly what I do, I just do it. It all feels very natural to me now, but I appreciate it must be hard as I never come across anyone else who dribbles in the same way.

That Eboue dribble I love though, just to skip past two challenges in such a tight space is an absolute joy to behold. And so damn realistic from a body-shifting/inertia perspective.

What peoples ratio of games to penalities won? Mine is 104/0 on PS3. Computer never seems to challeng in the box. On the demos 1 & 2 i won a fair few.

What peoples ratio of games to penalities won? Mine is 104/0 on PS3. Computer never seems to challeng in the box. On the demos 1 & 2 i won a fair few.

I've not had one. This is a good question, something I was thinking about last night.

It's ridiculous really isn't it? And like you, I had some on both demos (and I play pre-patch too).

HERE IS A QUICK GUIDE TO EDITING THE GAME FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT FOR NON UK AND XBOX USERS AND FOR THOSE WANTING TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE CHANGED, THESE CHANGES ARE ALWAYS MADE THEN TWEAKED REPEATIDLY AFTER CONTINOUSLY TESTING EACH TEAM

The following is a guide to editing players so that they play life like, but more importantly their teams and the game plays realistically. In all cases, although I have given guides to what these levels should be, care should be taken to keep player and team individuality.

One of the major problems with game play the default Konami stats, is that 4/5th of all players in the game have terrible stats which are far too low and the famous players have stats which are way too high. In 2012, this creates a game which seems very fast and weightless with the big teams and dull with a lot of the rest of the teams. If you play with one set against the other you will have them pinned in their half the entire game, which is no fun at all.

Konami also uses physical attributes to differentiate between how good a player is with players at small teams being made slow, weak and unable to kick a ball hard, which isn’t very realistic. Most teams in this game are taken from the top division of each nation, it’s not like they are amateur plodders, so giving all players in a team stats which mean they can barely outpace any defender or cannot shoot or turn around or react quicker than an oil tanker is ludicrous.

Skill should be the biggest factor in how good a player is and by making the game tighter, players who can control the ball and pass the best become the stars.

Teamwork

This dictates how well a team can pass the ball around and retain possession when you are play against them and how well you can pass the ball around when using them. If this is low for the com team they are likely to attack in poor patterns, loose the ball under pressure and then be pinned in their half. Top teams should have this stats for most players in the high 80’s and this should then gradually reduce down to 80 as teams reduce in quality down to the weakest teams in the game.

Tenacity

This dictates how much of a challenge and effort the opposition makes to get the ball from you. Having players high in this stat will have them doing things like tackling more often and blocking players from crossing. This combined with teamwork creates very realistic game play as like in professional football a player will not run alongside someone not making a challenge or blocking a cross. Last years “bug” where defenders didn’t block crosses was fixed by simply increasing this stat

This should be used for each team in the same way that Teamwork is, with the better teams having higher tenacity in the high 80’s and gradually going down to 80 for lesser teams. In addition, teams that aren’t necessarily brilliant, but play a physical game like Stoke, should have this stats high.

If you edit only the teamwork and tenacity of any team in the game as detailed above and then play them you will notice a bit difference in the games realism

Short Passing Speed

This along with Explosive power plays more of a role in setting the pace of a game than any other stats.

One of the changes I do is to reduce the short passing speed of a lot of players. This massively effects the pace of the game, much more than changing top speed.

World class central midfielders in the game have this set in the high 80's or even 90's. This on speed 0, is a large part of why people cannot get a speed they are comfortable with as some teams will have a lot of players with these high stats, but most others have them set ok

Reduce this down to 81 or 82 for only the very best midfielders in the game and reduce defenders to 77 to 78 tops and the game starts feeling more naturally paced

It also plays a major part in how much space the players receiving the ball is in as a slower pass will give more time for him to be closed down

Explosive Power

This is what used to be acceleration and is responsible along with short passing speed for the game feeling too fast. It has been set in a great deal of players far too high. This is especially true with central midfielders and defenders. If these players accelerate too fast it completely unbalances the game. Forwards and wingers need this stats to being mostly how it is in the game, but any midfielder with this set to over 80 – 84 is going to make the game look too fast and unrealistic, fortunately this is only true for a number of players at top clubs, this should be reduced in these players

Top Speed

How fast a player can run after accelerating. Most professional forwards aren’t lighting fast, but can stay ahead of most defenders if put in front of them. I have edited this for wide players and forwards as unless this is above 80, they are going to struggle to make any impact in the game (there is some who have this stat below this, who can still play well as they are notoriously slow, but gifted in other ways). For a normal paced forward or winger this should be around 80 – 82 and then increasing in cases depending on the speed of the forward in real life. A few very past players in the game should have this stat in the 90’s, as long as it’s not combined with similar movement stats, it should be ok and unrealistically unbalance the game.

Response, Dribbling speed, dribbling accuracy (movement stats)

Having players with these stats that aren’t at least in the mid 70’s will make the game feel clunky and unresponsive. In the same way, having superstars with these stats over 90, will make them feel weightless and able to completely unbalance the game and make it look unrealistic going around everyone. Be very careful with even having Messi or Ronaldo with any movement or speed stats over 90 as combining a few very high stats on movement creates unrealistic players.

Ball Control

Works similar to how Technique did in the past. I have mostly increased this stats in most players and left it in player who already have it in the mid 80’s. Most should have it at least in the mid 70’s, increasing up to mid-eighties for players with higher skill levels and only above that for the highest skilled players in the world. Teams packed with players with high ball control and teamwork will play some very good football, this combined with players will realistically paced short passing makes some teams in this game look and play amazing football that simply isn’t seen on any other football game to date.

Balance

Players with low balance stats in the low 70’s will easily be pushed of the ball. By default Konami normally gives fast players low balance stats so they cannot fly past people and be too effective. This is what I think causes the stutter issue. I raise a lot of players balance up to at least the high 70’s and if they should have it, the mid-eighties.

Shot Power (or whatever it is now called)

I have raised this slightly for some midfielders at top clubs and for a lot of players at smaller clubs who can barely shoot. Most decent players should have this at least in the mid-seventies. Players who can hit decent shots in real life, I have raised to low eighties and players notoriously good at shooting from distance I had put to the high 80’s.

Shot Accuracy

Increased to at least mid-seventies for all forwards in the game, most raised further. With the above changes you will get far less un-pressured shots on goal if playing on top player. If you only get a couple of chances a game, having the majority of forwards with rubbish shooting stats is going to make things difficult and low scoring. Having decent professional football standard forwards at most clubs massively increases the appeal of this game as more teams can score against you and more teams are entertaining to play.

Keepers

Keepers stats increased by about 4 for each specific goal keeping attribute. Also have other stats like Defence and Ball Control increased.

After changing each of these for a couple of teams, try them against each other and then continue to tweak them further and then when your happy with it, move on to other teams. The longer you do this the more of an idea you will get and the faster you will be able to do other teams. Luckily, Konami introduced option file upgrading so I had 2 months-worth of work already done this year and it only took a couple of weeks to get the game right.

I've not had one. This is a good question, something I was thinking about last night.

It's ridiculous really isn't it? And like you, I had some on both demos (and I play pre-patch too).

I find it more annoying similar to PES2010 when i had about 6 penalties in nearly 900 games.I cannot understand how seabass can get the fundemental rules of football so wrong since PES 6 when you get keepers sent off and referees would book players once they was a stoppage in play.

I will give that a whirl tonight, I'm very dubious to the whole Superstar issue. I dont want to see the God-mode rear it's ugly head again. I'm finding Professional very challenging with Bolton in the CL, in fact, I'm yet to even get out of my group. Hence, I dont see the need to change.

As for the dribbling, yeah it's with R2 and slight, relevant movements of the stick. To be honest, I don't really know exactly what I do, I just do it. It all feels very natural to me now, but I appreciate it must be hard as I never come across anyone else who dribbles in the same way.

That Eboue dribble I love though, just to skip past two challenges in such a tight space is an absolute joy to behold. And so damn realistic from a body-shifting/inertia perspective.

jimmy, love the dribbling!!! please can u try to explain how u do this..really impressive!!! sry, for my english

jimmy, love the dribbling!!! please can u try to explain how u do this..really impressive!!! sry, for my english

Thankyou, but like I mentioned, it's a little hard to describe how exactly I do it, as I just go into auto-pilot when I'm playing the game. It's basically taps of the R2 button in conjuction with a direction on the left-stick. R2 brings the ball close to the player, but also centers the stance of the player, if that makes sense. With the Eboue goal, I pressed sprint slightly to gain momentum the pushed right on the left-stick and tapped R2, I then came back inside with a tap of R2 and left on the stick. It was a quick fluid motion and two seperate changes of direction.

You can only really do these moves with players with high dribbling stats and ball control. R2 is the key button though, just give it some practice on the training ground.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful. I will make a point of watching exactly what I'm doing next time I play. It is a very, very complex system the dribbling, and because of that it sails over the majority of people's heads. But once you grasp the mechanics, it's an incredibly deep and very, very clever technical replication. It's not easy, and it could never be mastered, but that's exactly how that skill should be replicated. In my humble opinion.

Great breakdown by the way Chimps, very interesting.

Last edited:
After weeks of wondering why the game doesn't click with me i finally decided that maybe i was doing something wrong. So i decided to try a plethora of different seating positions until i finally found one that did the game justice. I sat on the floor, i stood up, went outside and tried to play through the window, i even hopped on one leg for a while and still found the game wouldn't click for me. That is until i finally decided to lay on my belly on the floor like a snake. Now suddenly i'm finding the game an absolute delight and it plays so realistically and doesn't frustrate me at all anymore. It's not just a placebo effect honest. Konami should put a warning label on the box saying that the game may not work well from out of the box so you should try everything in your power to actually make the game enjoyable including altering your seating position, the amount of furniture in your room, your Chinese Zodiac sign, how close you are to Puerto Rico etc etc

I managed to get two of them finally in rather short period of time in ML - sudden R2 stoppages and turns in penalty area seem to do the trick, at least on 1.01. Sometimes it kinda fools the defenders when they are already pre-set to perform that 'immaculate sliding tackle' - instead oh the ball, they whacked the legs.

After weeks of wondering why the game doesn't click with me i finally decided that maybe i was doing something wrong. So i decided to try a plethora of different seating positions until i finally found one that did the game justice. I sat on the floor, i stood up, went outside and tried to play through the window, i even hopped on one leg for a while and still found the game wouldn't click for me. That is until i finally decided to lay on my belly on the floor like a snake. Now suddenly i'm finding the game an absolute delight and it plays so realistically and doesn't frustrate me at all anymore. It's not just a placebo effect honest. Konami should put a warning label on the box saying that the game may not work well from out of the box so you should try everything in your power to actually make the game enjoyable including altering your seating position, the amount of furniture in your room, your Chinese Zodiac sign, how close you are to Puerto Rico etc etc

:P Great idea - just off to rearrange my furniture

Can you just clarify whether you like the game or not....?

Is this for post or pre-patch ? :CONFUSE:

I managed to get two of them finally in rather short period of time in ML - sudden R2 stoppages and turns in penalty area seem to do the trick, at least on 1.01. Sometimes it kinda fools the defenders when they are already pre-set to perform that 'immaculate sliding tackle' - instead oh the ball, they whacked the legs.

Strange thing is, I realised that I spend hardly any time, on the ball, in the area (which might explain the lack of penalties!).

a lot of my goals are 25 yarders or headers.

hmmm...think I need to try other teams besides Liverpool.

thanks for your reply.

Does anyone find the accumulated fatigue really too much in PES 2012??
I mean I regularly give my players a rest for 1-2 sometimes even 3 consecutive games but their stamina increases veeery slowly..
So ATM I have Vidic and Ferdinand (and most others too) almost out of stamina after playing about 25 games in league, CL and FA Cup.
Am I doing something wrong here??
Thanks in advance people :)

PS: I don't use R1 (sprint) too much when on defense ;)

Back
Top Bottom