PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Youve moved alot of posts that arent complaining lami,and bloody good ones!!!!

Including mine and there positive posts....not good and lazy

Im so unhappy about it im not coming back,if it wasnt for me youd all be playing post patch pes2012 and the moaning would be worse.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, its mostly your opinion and not everyone has to be a sheep that agrees with you. Currently I'm away and will be for quite a while, so have not had the opportunity to compare the game pre and post patch. I remember you also had a lot of extremely negative things to say about PES 2010 and 2011, both games which although had their flaws, I still enjoyed immensely, so admittedly while at times you make valid points I always take your inputs with a pinch of salt.

I think curdstar said a few posts back that for him the changes are slight rather than earth shattering, he said that both builds have their good and bad points so I'm wary of it being as black and white as its being portrayed.

I'm not aiming this at just you but at a lot of posters in general. The level of moaning has been extreme, over and over and over again page after page, and I'm glad Lami has decided to direct them towards a specific thread, as they do on the PESFAN forums. As Klashman said those some are trying to make everyone else as miserable as they are. Sometimes it seems people are going out of their way to FIND faults rather than look for solutions, etc. can you counter some flaws/idiosyncrasies with tactical changes, or a change in gameplay style or through utilization of certain controls that you don't usually use. The attitude has been destructive rather than constructive and it has become wearisome to behold and put up with.

No matter what Konami do they are never going to please everyone, those expecting a perfect football game will always be on-hand to find a millions bugs and flaws which supposedly render the game useless and unplayable with no redeeming features whatsoever.

[and yes, as a 360 player I know THAT run bug is a joke, but Konami are aware and working on a fix, in the meantime there is a 2nd controller work around]

Last edited:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, its mostly your opinion and not everyone has to be a sheep that agrees with you. Currently I'm away and will be for quite a while, so have not had the opportunity to compare the game pre and post patch. I remember you also had a lot of extremely negative things to say about PES 2010 and 2011, both games which although had their flaws, I still enjoyed immensely, so admittedly while at times you make valid points I always take your inputs with a pinch of salt.

I think curdstar said a few posts back that for him the changes are slight rather than earth shattering, he said that both builds have their good and bad points so I'm wary of it being as black and white as its being portrayed.

I'm not aiming this at just you but at a lot of posters in general. The level of moaning has been extreme, over and over and over again page after page, and I'm glad Lami has decided to direct them towards a specific thread, as they do on the PESFAN forums. As Klashman said those some are trying to make everyone else as miserable as they are. Sometimes it seems people are going out of their way to FIND faults rather than look for solutions, etc. can you counter some flaws/idiosyncrasies with tactical changes, or a change in gameplay style or through utilization of certain controls that you don't usually use. The attitude has been destructive rather than constructive and it has become wearisome to behold and put up with.

No matter what Konami do they are never going to please everyone, those expecting a perfect football game will always be on-hand to find a millions bugs and flaws which supposedly render the game useless and unplayable with no redeeming features whatsoever.

I think even those who have been moaning thus far have given enough constructive input already. For example, I have suggested that Konami should provide some detail documentation explaining how the stats affect player's action in game, such information would go a long way in helping players tweak the game as they see fit.

Even better, Jon Murphy has said he is headed to Tokyo with a list of issues. What items are on that list? What will Konami fix out of that list? They can be more transparent and offer beta testing or whatever just on the PC even. If they want to get user feedbacks, do it right instead of letting certain blogs whose staff don't even really play PES filter the feedbacks.

I don't know why you even bring up the never going to please everyone issue. Of course not, but the reality is by current trend, they are pleasing less and less people. I guess I should just shut up and be grateful with what I was given.

:YES: This. :APPLAUD:

Glad to see I'm not alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htbl_28nhmU&feature=youtu.be

I think even those who have been moaning thus far have given enough constructive input already. For example, I have suggested that Konami should provide some detail documentation explaining how the stats affect player's action in game, such information would go a long way in helping players tweak the game as they see fit.

Even better, Jon Murphy has said he is headed to Tokyo with a list of issues. What items are on that list? What will Konami fix out of that list? They can be more transparent and offer beta testing or whatever just on the PC even. If they want to get user feedbacks, do it right instead of letting certain blogs whose staff don't even really play PES filter the feedbacks.

I don't know why you even bring up the never going to please everyone issue. Of course not, but the reality is by current trend, they are pleasing less and less people. I guess I should just shut up and be grateful with what I was given.

That's not what I said. I've alluded to constructive criticsm, or a positive attitude towards possible in-game solutions. There does seem to be a lot of negativity for negativity's sake which has outweighed the constructive.

For example look at what Calcio said about the difficulty levels maybe having being altered a bit between builds, that may be a reason for some of the problems of the AI attacking and pressuring at extreme levels. I think they've done really well with the teammate and cpu AI, progress has been made for football games, but it is not an exact science and is still open to flaws and exploits/accusations of cheating/unfairness/variety problems.

If it is apparently such a terrible game, then why are people still playing it? Of course there are legitmate concerns and issues, but the trend has been to totally destroy the game as if it is worthless, as if it has no positive elements at all.

Last edited:
Wow :CONFUSE: For a community of "mature and intelligent" people there's a lot of childishness here...

Firstly, I don't know if everyone is aware of this, but the run/stutter bug or whatever is NOT universal for all xbox owners. I play it on Xbox and I haven't seen this bug once. Not even on demo 2. I feel for the people who do have the problem but please don't go yelling out that it's all of us who have this problem. That doesn't really help to solve it, rather it makes it harder to identify what the cause of the problem is. I'm playing on an Xbox Slim 250gb by the way if that helps.

@Klash: Of course there's a point to you posting. We're a lot of PES 2012 players/fans who would love to implement some of the tactical changes that you suggest in order to improve the gameplay. I even used one of your formation and strategy setups from last year (Manchester U's 4-4-2 I believe it was) for my MLO team and it completely changed the way my team played for the better. And I often dream of having a 360 option file with Daymos' graphic changes and your (and others) formation and strategy changes, that for me would be the ultimate option file.

However, there's no point in posting the kind of martyr post you put up with the whole "Is there any point of me posting? Don't you like me?" attitude, that's just a little pathetic to be honest. Sorry, but someone had to point it out. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I mean no offense.

Last edited:
Klash, i know you mean well, but IMO you overreact sometimes.
I love PES and i enjoy PES12, but the game has too many obvious flaws.
Since playing version 1.0 i haven't seen the stutter/run bug...but nevertheless, things like that are unforgivable and there are too many sloppy things like this.
I know that PES is about much more than what meets the eye, but what meets the eye is important too...that is what makes FIFA a succesfull franchise. Konami don't seem to understand this (or halfhartedly).

After reading so much about Konamis official patch and how much this Patch would changed the gameplay i tried it by myself. I thought it would maybe a good idea to make a video so people could compare both versions. Maybe we are able to see differences at first sight.

I played the same game twice. One with the official patch and one without the official patch. All settings (system an tactic settings) are exactly the same in both games and both are played on Topplayer. First game with the patch ends up 0-0 at halftime, second game without the patch end up 1-2.

I recorded only the first half in both games, it should be enough to see obvious differences if they are there.

Benfica vs At. Madrid - Firt Half with official Patch

YouTube - SL Benfica vs At. Madrid - mit offiziellem Patch

Benfica vs At. Madrid - Firt Half without official Patch

YouTube - SL Benfica vs At. Madrid - ohne Patch

So now you can judge by yourself.

Last edited:
So, we are at pre-pes 2009 release negativity levels
people accusing mods to delete posts and saying this site has lost its credibility
someone saying they are switching to fifa, negativity for the most part, with 1 or 2 positive posts every 5 negative posts

well, i know i have to avoid being here. I always preferred the balanced approach to pes series, especially during pes 2011 release and after, but now evo web has gone the wenb extreme opposite.

Sorry, i don't like it anymore. Some people are overreacting like this is the worst pes to date, well, it's not
it's a disappointment after pes 2011, for sure, but it doesn't deserve all this hate

Anyway i agree that Konami has gone really wrong with the way they developed pes 2012, and they deserve to be criticized
they had a great pes 2011, they could develop on that, instead of just wanting to change everything. This is the result.

So, we are at pre-pes 2009 release negativity levels
people accusing mods to delete posts and saying this site has lost its credibility
someone saying they are switching to fifa, negativity for the most part, with 1 or 2 positive posts every 5 negative posts

well, i know i have to avoid being here. I always preferred the balanced approach to pes series, especially during pes 2011 release and after, but now evo web has gone the wenb extreme opposite.

Sorry, i don't like it anymore. Some people are overreacting like this is the worst pes to date, well, it's not
it's a disappointment after pes 2011, for sure, but it doesn't deserve all this hate

Anyway i agree that Konami has gone really wrong with the way they developed pes 2012, and they deserve to be criticized
they had a great pes 2011, they could develop on that, instead of just wanting to change everything. This is the result.

For me is strange because Pes 2011 was worse than PES 2012.

For me PES 2012 is one of the Best i ever played. I'm totally addicted to it and for me it is miles better than pes 2011. There are faults of course but it is still fantastic beside this faults. I'n not searching for perfection i just want to play a game that moves me and gives me emotions. Highs and lows and that is what PES 2012 is all about for me. Every single game tells a unique story. I love that.

Last edited:
For me PES 2012 is one of the Best i ever played. I'm totally addicted to it and for me it is miles better than pes 2011. There are faults of course but it is still fantastic beside this faults. I'n not searching for perfection i just want to play a game that moves me and gives me emotions. High and lows and that is what PES 2012 is all about for me. Every single game tells a unique story. I love that.

Yes. For me Pes 2012 is not awesome but is really good Pes. For me if you look for gameplay is much better than Pes 2011. Technically looks similar but gameplay is much better.

I haven't been this addicted to PES in years to be honest. Only bad part is i don't get enough time to play it !!!!

I know a lot of the frustration i have sometimes is down to my poor decision making and skills, but im going to master this bugger eventually

For me PES 2012 is one of the Best i ever played. I'm totally addicted to it and for me it is miles better than pes 2011. There are faults of course but it is still fantastic beside this faults. I'n not searching for perfection i just want to play a game that moves me and gives me emotions. High and lows and that is what PES 2012 is all about for me. Every single game tells a unique story. I love that.

+1! I haven't been this happy about a PES game since the PS2 days. It draws me in and makes me want to play all the time. It makes me wish I didn't have a day job just so that I could play it all the time. It even makes me spend (too) many of my working hours on this site just to talk about PES when I don't get to play it...

I'm really loving it. I was a fan of PES2011, preferred it to FIFA11, for whatever that's worth, and I enjoy PES2012 even more. I might have switched from online to offline with the two games, but I don't mind. I'm just really glad I'm enjoying a footy game this much.

PES 2012 is and forever shall be a football game developed PES Productions and published by Konami which was released, or will be released, for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii and PC, as well as numerous handheld devices. I would like to think that we can agree on this if nothing else.

Last edited:
Gotta say, I'm liking 1.01 more. Was enjoying it before all this patch talk but did give 1.0 a go. Scored with my very first attack and often score 3 or 4 goals in a game on Top Player. I can appreciate some things being better but I just don't get any joy scoring a goal in 1.0. Ultimately that is the most important sensation for me and I feel it much more in 1.01.

PES 2012 is and forever shall be a football game developed PES Productions and published by Konami which was released for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii and PC, as well as numerous handheld devices. I would like to think that if we can agree on this if nothing else.

Sorry but I can't agree. Your wording makes it sound like PES 2012 has already been released on Wii and PS2 even though it hasn't yet. Such blatant lies on this forum, I'm seriously thinking of leaving :PP

For me PES 2012 is one of the Best i ever played. I'm totally addicted to it and for me it is miles better than pes 2011. There are faults of course but it is still fantastic beside this faults. I'n not searching for perfection i just want to play a game that moves me and gives me emotions. Highs and lows and that is what PES 2012 is all about for me. Every single game tells a unique story. I love that.

After the missis informed me she would be away with her friends for the weekend gone, I decided to phone my best mate, (who lives in Sunderland), to come down and stay at mine for the weekend. My mate is a massive PES fan, he loves his ML, but due to working away for the last 6 months, has yet to play PES 12, or even any of the demo's.

My mate, Lee, is old skool PES. In fact, upon the launch of ISS 64 on the N64, we both packed our respective girlfriends and newborn children off together to Butlins. We spent the full weekend hammering ISS64, barely sleeping, eating, and even sprinting upstairs to pee as quick as we could. Ah, the memories.

Anyway, I introduced him right from the offset to Zero Assistance. He loved it. Lee was decent player in real-life, he played with me at Durham City in the Northern League for years, so he knows the game inside-out. He, like me, was blown away with PES 12 on Zero and this whole new philosophy. We both felt that this is, by far, the most realistic replication of football we had even had the pleasure to experience.

We started off with a few 1v1 friendlies, 15 minute games, Top Player, pre-patch, Middlesbrough v Sunderland. We had some amazing games before we moved onto a World Cup, 2-Player Co-op, with England on Professional level. Wow, and I mean Wow. What an incredible experience this was with two footballing brains at work. Having one of us contain the ball-carrier whilst the other read the potential passing channels was superb. We never actually got out of our group on 3 seperate occasions, but we had one hell of a time attempting to make that happen.

The individuality on this game is mind-blowing at times. With each player bringing so much to the table. On Zero Passing Assistance, the only player we really needed to worry about on the passing front was Dawson. Lampard and Stevie G were pulling the strings from midfield and causing our CPU problems with strikes from range. Dropping the likes of Milner in to tighten up proceedings when required, and using the electric pace of Walcott late in games was simply incredible. Ashley Cole was Ashley Cole, great at reading the game with pace to burn. Andy Carroll up front was a monster, he held up everything for us, and was a great target man, and superb in the air. John Terry was just like JT, a true commanding presence with this ability to get the strong challenge in when required. In a fair but firm manner, and his positioning was off-the-map.

We then had the likes of Adam Johnson giving us that little something on the left, great poise and balance with superb feet and a cracking delivery. Then we had the likes of Jack Wilshire whose impact gave us something completely different to anyone else on the park. It was Jack, but without the injury.

There is something very, very special about playing this game on Zero Assistance. It's football simulated in it's most purest form. The need to adhere to footballing fundamentals is truly frightening. Being fully aware of body-posture, correct foot, and most importantly, angles is so realistic its uncanny. Not only do you get the most success from following these basic footballing techniques, but also being aware of which player your controlling when trying to pull off these passes and techniques, is equally as important as making sure you adhere to fundamentals. You get more assistance in this regard with the likes of Jack, Frank and Stevie G, and lesser so with the likes of Carroll et al.

Rooney pretty much had a nightmare of a World Cup Campaign, in fact, I dont remember him being on anything but a Blue throughout. His endeavour though was first-class Rooney. Always there to track back and bully his way around the park. I love that about this year, that stat is a brilliant addition.

I remember in one qualifying game we brought on Defoe in the last 10 minutes for Rooney. What an impact he had, it was 100% Defoe. Frank sprayed one from deep onto Defoe's run, Jermaine's first-touch was like watching him in real-life, slick and quick. In typical fashion, he took it down and moved it out of his feet, all in one motion. The then smashed it first time into the bottom corner from just outside the box. It was, pure, classic, Defoe.

Our best match during qualifying produced three stunning goals. Two from Stevie G and one from Carroll. A trademark Gerrard screamer from 30 yards into the top corner started the rout. Another drilled strike from Stevie, hard and low from distance made it 2-0. Then Carroll added one for his scrapbook with a chest turn, and half volley with his left foot into the top corner. His strength made it, and sometimes, just sometimes, Carroll can hit them and they truly stay hit. I will upload the video later, as it does give great examples of superb strikes.

We played PES into the early hours of Saturday night, finally getting to sleep at 5am. We spent Sunday hammering it, this time in an ML with the Boro, again, 2-Player Co-op. This was completely different again, with the individuality brutally apparent compared to the World Class players of the English national side. Goals and chances were very hard to come-by. With the rare goals accompanied by the classic fist-clenching, jumping-out-of-the-seat moments.

I've never ever played a game as realistic as PES 12. It's quite scary how this game can play with the right settings. It's beyond phenomenal, or at least it is for me.

Last edited:
anyway should I buy for pc or sp3

On amazon pc veriosn get 3/5 stars on ps3 version 5/5 stars
Pc version is worse

or same game?

"I've never ever played a game as realistic as PES 12. It's quite scary how this game can play with the right settings. It's beyond phenomenal, or at least it is for me. " I feel the same. Anyone who plays the sport easily finds the same. As simple as that. This game is the best recreation of the sport EVER made.

Last edited:
anyway should I buy for pc or sp3

On amazon pc veriosn get 3/5 stars on ps3 version 5/5 stars
Pc version is worse

or same game?

Just my opinion - go for PC. The game is the same, but benefits from the extra power of a good machine. I find it better-looking with much smoother animations.

Another bonus is that the servers are not region-locked.

Wow :CONFUSE: For a community of "mature and intelligent" people there's a lot of childishness here...

Firstly, I don't know if everyone is aware of this, but the run/stutter bug or whatever is NOT universal for all xbox owners. I play it on Xbox and I haven't seen this bug once. Not even on demo 2. I feel for the people who do have the problem but please don't go yelling out that it's all of us who have this problem. That doesn't really help to solve it, rather it makes it harder to identify what the cause of the problem is. I'm playing on an Xbox Slim 250gb by the way if that helps.

@Klash: Of course there's a point to you posting. We're a lot of PES 2012 players/fans who would love to implement some of the tactical changes that you suggest in order to improve the gameplay. I even used one of your formation and strategy setups from last year (Manchester U's 4-4-2 I believe it was) for my MLO team and it completely changed the way my team played for the better. And I often dream of having a 360 option file with Daymos' graphic changes and your (and others) formation and strategy changes, that for me would be the ultimate option file.

However, there's no point in posting the kind of martyr post you put up with the whole "Is there any point of me posting? Don't you like me?" attitude, that's just a little pathetic to be honest. Sorry, but someone had to point it out. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I mean no offense.

Thing is i'm sick and tired being called biased when i try to bring balance to an argument. There's just a lot of this which annoy me when i discuss PES online. People NEVER want to see things for other peoples perspective. Peole don't even recognize that in arguments i always try to put things in their shoes and see where they are coming from. They think their view is god. I go round in circles, they end up running away from the argument. I just think? Is it worth it? Should i just come here, post a stadium or tactics etc.. then leave and just not bother arguing?

After reading so much about Konamis official patch and how much this Patch would changed the gameplay i tried it by myself. I thought it would maybe a good idea to make a video so people could compare both versions. Maybe we are able to see differences at first sight.

I played the same game twice. One with the official patch and one without the official patch. All settings (system an tactic settings) are exactly the same in both games and both are played on Topplayer. First game with the patch ends up 0-0 at halftime, second game without the patch end up 1-2.

I recorded only the first half in both games, it should be enough to see obvious differences if they are there.

Benfica vs At. Madrid - Firt Half with official Patch

YouTube - SL Benfica vs At. Madrid - mit offiziellem Patch

Benfica vs At. Madrid - Firt Half without official Patch

YouTube - SL Benfica vs At. Madrid - ohne Patch

So now you can judge by yourself.

Definitely without the patch the game is incredibly superior. Yesterday i played CL with Napoles, and in the second round I played against Real Madrid. On the first match we go 1-2 (me home). And on the second one i lost 4-2. What a game!
In the moment i played the second match, my brother enter to the room and shut up me, my reactions was like i was watching a real CL match. Yelling and Cursing like a maniac! Love it! :P

*Btw when you lost CL, and see the news, always the champion are or RM or Barca.

[and yes, as a 360 player I know THAT run bug is a joke, but Konami are aware and working on a fix, in the meantime there is a 2nd controller work around]

totally agree, all this moaning has become a joke.
tastes will always differ but to take your time to keep complaining about the things you don't like just to convince others not to like it too is really saying how much you have going on in real life.
i hated PES 2011 like no other PES in the history of the franchise still i had other things to do then making it my mission in life to convince others how bad it was.
i just stop playing the game after giving it a real go.
PES 2012 on the other hand is a decent game and well worth playing but a lot of members here are really overdoing the complaints and are taking the joy away for others to explore the game by themselves.
i always agreed with most of you that WENB was a site were you couldn't give your opinion freely.
but seeing as to where this site is heading i can understand their fear to do so cause most of you are really overdoing it.
i can honestly say that i agree that the game pre-patch feels better but think about it, its because of all the complaints KONAMI decided to patch it in the firsts place.
you can never have it all and that's just a fact so if you really think its that bad just stop playing the damn game like i did with PES 2011 and prove that you have a life which doesn't just depend on playing PES so it has to be perfect.
no wonder both franchises are giving us sliders to adjust the game to our liking and even that ain't good enough for most.

most of you complaint about PES 2008 which i thought was a solid game so keep complaining about everything and make sure KONAMI doesn't know what we want anymore ok. SJEEZ

After the missis informed me she would be away with her friends for the weekend gone, I decided to phone my best mate, (who lives in Sunderland), to come down and stay at mine for the weekend. My mate is a massive PES fan, he loves his ML, but due to working away for the last 6 months, has yet to play PES 12, or even any of the demo's.

My mate, Lee, is old skool PES. In fact, upon the launch of ISS 64 on the N64, we both packed our respective girlfriends and newborn children off together to Butlins. We spent the full weekend hammering ISS64, barely sleeping, eating, and even sprinting upstairs to pee as quick as we could. Ah, the memories.

Anyway, I introduced him right from the offset to Zero Assistance. He loved it. Lee was decent player in real-life, he played with me at Durham City in the Northern League for years, so he knows the game inside-out. He, like me, was blown away with PES 12 on Zero and this whole new philosophy. We both felt that this is, by far, the most realistic replication of football we had even had the pleasure to experience.

We started off with a few 1v1 friendlies, 15 minute games, Top Player, pre-patch, Middlesbrough v Sunderland. We had some amazing games before we moved onto a World Cup, 2-Player Co-op, with England on Professional level. Wow, and I mean Wow. What an incredible experience this was with two footballing brains at work. Having one of us contain the ball-carrier whilst the other read the potential passing channels was superb. We never actually got out of our group on 3 seperate occasions, but we had one hell of a time attempting to make that happen.

The individuality on this game is mind-blowing at times. With each player bringing so much to the table. On Zero Passing Assistance, the only player we really needed to worry about on the passing front was Dawson. Lampard and Stevie G were pulling the strings from midfield and causing our CPU problems with strikes from range. Dropping the likes of Milner in to tighten up proceedings when required, and using the electric pace of Walcott late in games was simply incredible. Ashley Cole was Ashley Cole, great at reading the game with pace to burn. Andy Carroll up front was a monster, he held up everything for us, and was a great target man, and superb in the air. John Terry was just like JT, a true commanding presence with this ability to get the strong challenge in when required. In a fair but firm manner, and his positioning was off-the-map.

We then had the likes of Adam Johnson giving us that little something on the left, great poise and balance with superb feet and a cracking delivery. Then we had the likes of Jack Wilshire whose impact gave us something completely different to anyone else on the park. It was Jack, but without the injury.

There is something very, very special about playing this game on Zero Assistance. It's football simulated in it's most purest form. The need to adhere to footballing fundamentals is truly frightening. Being fully aware of body-posture, correct foot, and most importantly, angles is so realistic its uncanny. Not only do you get the most success from following these basic footballing techniques, but also being aware of which player your controlling when trying to pull off these passes and techniques, is equally as important as making sure you adhere to fundamentals. You get more assistance in this regard with the likes of Jack, Frank and Stevie G, and lesser so with the likes of Carroll et al.

Rooney pretty much had a nightmare of a World Cup Campaign, in fact, I dont remember him being on anything but a Blue throughout. His endeavour though was first-class Rooney. Always there to track back and bully his way around the park. I love that about this year, that stat is a brilliant addition.

I remember in one qualifying game we brought on Defoe in the last 10 minutes for Rooney. What an impact he had, it was 100% Defoe. Frank sprayed one from deep onto Defoe's run, Jermaine's first-touch was like watching him in real-life, slick and quick. In typical fashion, he took it down and moved it out of his feet, all in one motion. The then smashed it first time into the bottom corner from just outside the box. It was, pure, classic, Defoe.

Our best match during qualifying produced three stunning goals. Two from Stevie G and one from Carroll. A trademark Gerrard screamer from 30 yards into the top corner started the rout. Another drilled strike from Stevie, hard and low from distance made it 2-0. Then Carroll added one for his scrapbook with a chest turn, and half volley with his left foot into the top corner. His strength made it, and sometimes, just sometimes, Carroll can hit them and they truly stay hit. I will upload the video later, as it does give great examples of superb strikes.

We played PES into the early hours of Saturday night, finally getting to sleep at 5am. We spent Sunday hammering it, this time in an ML with the Boro, again, 2-Player Co-op. This was completely different again, with the individuality brutally apparent compared to the World Class players of the English national side. Goals and chances were very hard to come-by. With the rare goals accompanied by the classic fist-clenching, jumping-out-of-the-seat moments.

I've never ever played a game as realistic as PES 12. It's quite scary how this game can play with the right settings. It's beyond phenomenal, or at least it is for me.

i am enjoying it myself aswell:BOP:

wellI bought for pc only 18. Ps3 was 3o quid :)

can someone tell me

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I BUY GAME!!!!

Settings+patch....SO I can have best fun?

ANd is online settings differnt than offline

cheers

wellI bought for pc only 18. Ps3 was 3o quid :)

can someone tell me

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I BUY GAME!!!!

Settings+patch....SO I can have best fun?

ANd is online settings differnt than offline

cheers

The game is more fun without the patch, as for the speed settings try yourself, alot of people like -2 but for me it feels like the players are wading through mud. I find 0 speed the most realistic but -1 is good also.

Back
Top Bottom