PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Just to let people know who are getting the game today on pc, the GAME stores are selling it for £19.99. My missus has just phoned me as she has now bought it. Hurry up back and FFS be careful. :PRAY:

Buzzy join the evo-web community online after you get the game!:BOP:

I will do Shank, thanks. i am hoping i can reset my password somehow as i have forgotten my old one. And last year this stopped me playing online. Hopefully this year i will sort it out. :))

Really need PESEdit to add the Chamionship to their patch soni can start a ML instead of just playing exhibitions.

I feel the same every year. Always have to wait for a good OF before starting a ML.

Why not go play some Champions League? Or Copa Libertadores? That would be a good way to practice your game. Or even better: A World Cup with your favorite national side. I always do that when I'm waiting for the OF. Especially since PES is really good when it comes to games between National sides. I've personally always thought that that's what PES is all about rather than club sides...

Last edited:
And the waiting continues..... :THINK: i hope she hasnt been run over, if so i hope she hasnt damaged the game!

EDIT- 12.46 Game arrived :WOOT: and once again. :WOOT:

Last edited:
Well got my copy (PS3) :) Finish for a week's holiday, so have plenty of time to play it too, although need to remember I need to entertain my 5 year old girl as well .............................. hmmmm, maybe she'll like football on the PS3???????? :D

I was looking around that scary editing place and am a bit lost. Is there any like option files (you know with the kits, correct names and stuff you need to copy) available at the moment? Preference would be for the inclusion of German teams. It seems to be a lot of PC stuff, and editing tools? Kinda lost. Sorry.

FD

Don't find that the player select is as exploitable as you found it. Most of the time the defender tracks you really well and often intercepts it.

Yeah i don't think it's exploitable at all anymore. I still don't really find it as fun as powering up a corner and attempted to swing it in to the danger area though.

Well got my copy (PS3) :) Finish for a week's holiday, so have plenty of time to play it too, although need to remember I need to entertain my 5 year old girl as well .............................. hmmmm, maybe she'll like football on the PS3???????? :D

I was looking around that scary editing place and am a bit lost. Is there any like option files (you know with the kits, correct names and stuff you need to copy) available at the moment? Preference would be for the inclusion of German teams. It seems to be a lot of PC stuff, and editing tools? Kinda lost. Sorry.

FD
check this out my old friend

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332

Cheers mate ;) , I'll take a look when I get home, bleedin work firewall blocks it. :p

Hope your keeping well mate. It's like a bloody addiction this game. :D

FD

I was looking around that scary editing place and am a bit lost. Is there any like option files (you know with the kits, correct names and stuff you need to copy) available at the moment? Preference would be for the inclusion of German teams. It seems to be a lot of PC stuff, and editing tools? Kinda lost. Sorry.FD
These are the two major ones for EU-Version BLES-01408. I suppose the UK version won't work with these.

Abstruso: http://pesgalaxy.com/board87-abstru...12/1364-abstruso-jay-jay-friendz-des-of-beta/
Cristiano92: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=86099

Both are pretty solid. The Abstruso beta already includes all kits for first and second Bundesliga, the next update (due 23rd) will only require updating one file. The more or less final Cristiano92 file should be released this weekend. I'll probably use the Abstruso file, but it's a matter of personal preference.

Hi Frank, in PES2011 i created the whole Bundesliga and the Belgian Jupiler League, but sadly i play on Xbox360...so i can't help you...but that's maybe a good thing, because my kits are shite...
Hope you enjoy your week off and don't forget your lovely daughter (mine is starting to wear bra's, but she loves football and plays PES with me every single day...).

I guess having children is a great excuse to keep playing video games. Gerd, do you tell your wife that the games are for the kids and you only play with them to be a good dad?

...but that's maybe a good thing, because my kits are shite...

LOL :P

CS - Your a bad man to your wife. :P

Ike - Cheers for that, although guess if it ain't gonna work with the UK version, then ........................ well maybe not cheers. :P ;)

FD

Really enjoying the game but it still feels to frantic. I just want to be able to get my playmaker on the ball on the halfway line and let him put his foot on the ball, stop the play momentarily pick out a pass, but I can't. The AI seems relentless on hounding you down to the point where you can never, ever, stop moving. This is making the game feel to manic to me, and is different to the demo.

Swapping it in the shop later for the 360 version, tried using the 3D but man, it looks good but is a shocker for the eyes. The drop in framerate is starting to grate a bit too.

Does anyone know if you can actually ever just stop, shield the ball, and take your time in this? The AI on Professional seems to just run in and relentlessly try to take the ball if you so much as hesitate with your movement. Need help! :)

The Default Speed on this game is an absolute joke, been playing -1 or -2 on the PC version till today when I bought the PS3 game for online.

It's mental, quite frankly it's easy to see why people will call this game Arcadey when it's played at this speed. So yeah, no online for me this year, back to my offline Master League on my PC.

I've been playing 360 version on -1 gamespeed, top player 15 minutes. Getting plenty of time on ball and can slow the pace down. Played the ps3 version, seemed more frantic didn't enjoy it maybe to do with the controller.

i'm going to really charge at these idiot reviewers! I just sent a message to that guy on facebook. I'm sorry, it annoys me, i bust my ass making these tactics for everyone, making stadiums, etc... and these fucking prick reviwers tell the masses the game is arcadey STAY AWAY! So people who could enjoy the game will not fucking use them.

yes, i am being a tart, i am feeling sorry for myself, i am totally being irrational but why the fuck do i bother with these tactics? Why do i bother editing.

What should i edit PES 6 or 5 instead like i tried to do this summer and it hopelessly failed since those games are very, VERY limited compared to the new ones? Stuck on rails! You can't make teams play possesion football or hoof it! The CPU just sit back and counter all the time, every team not to mention the superman cheating on rails!

I feeling like i just concentrating fully on my course, work and sex. Also i need to go back to developing my body like i was this summer. Don't worry i'm not stressed, but i don't feel as happy and as glowing as i was this summer when i was understading life. I come back here and i see a mountain of ignorance and crap. People just trying to spoil fun for others. I've stopped my negative comments of FIFA for GOOD, i'm not going to put people off that game!

If you stop playing football games because you think PES and FIFA are shit and arcadey, well then it's you stuoidtiy and your loss. But stop being negative beacuse it's 'cool', acting like a sheep.

Back
Top Bottom