PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Can someone who has played both the 360 and ps3 versions tell me if there was any difference please. I have just tried the pc version out and it is better than the ps3 one. Not only does it look much sharper but it felt more fluid, the player switching seemed to work better and the pace was better. I tried the ps3 one straight after and it felt a bit crap. My pccant run it properly so I was wondering if the 360 version is the same as the pc one, if so im gonna have to stick tbe ps3 on ebay.

Not sure about the Xbox, but you're right the PC version feels just more fluid, more solid. The players seem to have more weight whilst maintaining the right responsiveness but not being over-responsive like I now find the PS3 version.

Also like you say the player switching seems to work on the PC and it's a vital part of the game.

I nipped home at lunch-time, mini emergency, my dog got went missing, but we found her safe and sound, thank God.

Anyway, I booted up PES 12, didnt have time for a game as set it load Prequel Data. I didnt bother with the Face's, but opted to change the Kits. It was taking forever to copy over 200 kits so I left it. My question to the OF makers, I'm guessing it's easy to re-write over last years kits by simply applying the new OF's ?

its the same 400-500 copies over jim,but theres a new new export import feature that will make it quicker,eg say you want any team from any other optionfile you can just import it(kits,formation,players) in 1 folder per team

Once again this year, I can't belive ethe difference in gameplay between different TV settings.

I play on PS3 with a 42inch TV and HDMI cable. If I play on 1080(720), the game looks so much better, but is much slower and far mor difficult. But if I disable 1080 and 720 and play 576 (4:3), it's like playing a different game...the players are shorter and stockier and the gameplay is so much faster and easier (but the graphics aren't as good)

I'm torn between which settings to play the game on, any advice? What settings do you guys use?

On PES 2011 I played well over 300-400 games on MLO and loved the majority of it.

I've had 9 games on PES 2012, and I'm already done. The speed (it's ridiculous) and full bar passing have absolutely butchered this game online, I am so disappointed.

I just lost my last game there 7-1, the guy scored 5 of the exact same goals, when he got 1-1 with my keeper he chipped the ball in the air and my keeper (Lindegaard) could not deal with it, he either palmed it in or to one of his players, and it needs sorting. Mix that with the ridiculous speed and his ping pong passing and you have the worst (single) match I've ever experienced on a PES game.

It's lucky I enjoy offline so much (15 min halves/ game speed -2) or this game would be ruined for me.

I won't even enjoy playing against mates b/c of the default game speed online, zero bar passing won't help it for me I fear... they really need to work on this game.

Again, I'm really disappointed.

Jumped straight into an offline ML game, don't know if it's just because of the defaults but the game feels a lot slower to me? I played the demo on the PC and the full version on the 360, so may have something to do with it.

It's enjoyable but I don't like what theyve done with the CPU. Proper dirty bastards now, that pack their box and hack you down as you approach.

On PES 2011 I played well over 300-400 games on MLO and loved the majority of it.

I've had 9 games on PES 2012, and I'm already done. The speed (it's ridiculous) and full bar passing have absolutely butchered this game online, I am so disappointed.

I just lost my last game there 7-1, the guy scored 5 of the exact same goals, when he got 1-1 with my keeper he chipped the ball in the air and my keeper (Lindegaard) could not deal with it, he either palmed it in or to one of his players, and it needs sorting. Mix that with the ridiculous speed and his ping pong passing and you have the worst (single) match I've ever experienced on a PES game.

It's lucky I enjoy offline so much (15 min halves/ game speed -2) or this game would be ruined for me.

I won't even enjoy playing against mates b/c of the default game speed online, zero bar passing won't help it for me I fear... they really need to work on this game.

Again, I'm really disappointed.

still some people say it's wrong to have online master league set at 0 passing bars and -1 speed as default

No worries, I'll be posting my impressions all-day tomorrow. I have a good 14 hour play-test ahead. Red Bull's are in the fridge, and the 'waccy-baccy' on tap.

I'm taking the first half of next week off as well, Monday to Thursday. I have alot of holidays left to use before the end of the year, and after a mad September, I deserve a break. :)

And LT, I'm keen, but not that keen........

LOL we talked about mixing the uppers and downers mr Jimmy G

Look forward to your impressions mate.

Jumped straight into an offline ML game, don't know if it's just because of the defaults but the game feels a lot slower to me? I played the demo on the PC and the full version on the 360, so may have something to do with it.

It's enjoyable but I don't like what theyve done with the CPU. Proper dirty bastards now, that pack their box and hack you down as you approach.

Yep final game seems slower to me as well!

Already made my first panic buy. Courted about 5 or 6 strikers that all fell through, so went for one of the scout's suggestions. Useless bastard has a touch of a rapist, I envisaged him getting boo'd off on his debut at full time.

Stein, however, is a beast. Shimizu also has his moments of brilliance. Other than that I'm struggling.

Thanks God I found someone that bought my Pes 2012 copy... like the other post i'm done with 30 games. MLO this years is so boring. It's much much better 2011 MLO imo. The differences between players is fantastic, this year all players plays the same (CF/AMF/CMF etc...) and always the same goal (run the keeper). No middfield battles, just runs. Appart this years is so easy to get "superheroes" that everyone gets ronaldo's/messi's bot players... boring.

WHERE's MY PLAYER QUERNA too!!?? lol. Amazing on AMF possition.

I don't have problems with run bug, in fact that's force you to elaborate a better gameplay to avoid catching.

Other thing that I see is that this years i don't see a thread about recommended players... was so great! (Jimmy G-Force's comments about Robbie Keanne helps me to be contracted :SMUG:, a real GEM!). Now all play with the same players, no differences on teams and no need for this type of conversation.

One more year of Pes 2011 for me :)), a GREAT game!

My first post... (but an eyewitness hehe)

Excuse my english :CONFUSE:

:BYE:.

Actually starting to waver on getting this, I can't see a single person on pretty much any forum with anything positive to say about the final version. Just looked at another forum and it's thread after thread of people moaning like stink about the speed of the game being far too fast and everything feeling automated.

WTF? Jimmy, let us know what you think!!!!

Im actually looking forward to getting this in the morning as FIFA 12 is pissing me off so much i could snap the fucking disk,

Actually starting to waver on getting this, I can't see a single person on pretty much any forum with anything positive to say about the final version. Just looked at another forum and it's thread after thread of people moaning like stink about the speed of the game being far too fast and everything feeling automated.

WTF? Jimmy, let us know what you think!!!!

One things it's definitely not is fast. In my opinion anyway.

Played on default speed and it feels absolutely fine.

Which version did you get Jamzinho? Can't decide. Xbox I think has crisper graphics and no jaggies but PS3 is far easier with option files etc. Just don't know!

Which version did you get Jamzinho? Can't decide. Xbox I think has crisper graphics and no jaggies but PS3 is far easier with option files etc. Just don't know!

I got the PS3 version because I prefer the dualshock for PES. The graphics looked better on the 360 to me (better AA as you said) but I was put off by that running bug where the player stops and sidesteps.

Option files are easier to apply on the 360 using the data transfer cable. Much easier.

Playing the CL atm and it's so awesome, offline it's the best football game I've played. Get the speed/passing sorted online and il be happy.

Playing the CL atm and it's so awesome, offline it's the best football game I've played. Get the speed/passing sorted online and il be happy.

Absolutely agree
people complaining about the game being too fast and automathed are obviously talking about online

People must remember that its possible to play on manual passing on online to. You define how you want to play.

If the other person gains advantaje by playing with automatic passing thats another problem. But pass in online its the same as offline, the human factor is the one responsible for such thing like automation.

People must remember that its possible to play on manual passing on online to. You define how you want to play.

If the other person gains advantaje by playing with automatic passing thats another problem. But pass in online its the same as offline, the human factor is the one responsible for such thing like automation.

online the match speed and pace is influenced by your opponent passing assistance
playing against someone with full passing assistance is a nightmare for your defence, but also for the quality of the game that becomes too arcade and fast

said i was not going to buy it for the 1st month or so,
then saw it in game at meadowhall shopping centre on wed loads of copys in cabinet sat there like some amsterdam hooker in the window trying to tempt me in. so i weakened but they refused to sell me a copy till friday.
needless to say they will not be getting my money now.
i am a little worried re some observations re the game so have decided will def wait a month or so for proper feedback about the game as to wether to buy.
but it sounds like typical konami two steps forward one step back!
for me all i wanted was pes2011 fixed!! now that would have been a good game.

Sounds good, I only play offline anyways. I was tempted to try ML online this year, but by the sounds of it, it's not great. Can you even choose the game speed before you play online, or is that automatically set to '0'? If so then that's way too fast for me, offline this year it is then!

I got the PS3 version because I prefer the dualshock for PES. The graphics looked better on the 360 to me (better AA as you said) but I was put off by that running bug where the player stops and sidesteps.

Option files are easier to apply on the 360 using the data transfer cable. Much easier.

copying optionfiles for ps3 it's a pain in the ass...
i don't get it, why sony is not able to fix this stupid one by one copying method and allows to copy all or some marked files at once.
this should be an easy feature to be implemented in one of their fw-update.
this is really a shame...

nevertheless - this years importing options of pes2011 savegame + the import / export feature for teams and stadia is a big improvement in comparisson to older versions !!!

Back
Top Bottom