PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

:TU:

Edit - Just had the text message, off to pick it up now :WOOT:

The only down-side is I dont finish work till 6pm, so I'll spend the rest of the day staring at the box. :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
It moves away from the freedom of PES 2011, it's actually a backwards step, to the likes of 1-6. Passing individuality also means very little. Basically, in my opinion, it's bullshit.

I just cannot think why on earth there is 4 different settings for pass assistance, I told Jon Murphy it is lacking focus as well, before I used to look forward to buying playmakers but now it just doesn't seem to matter.

Asked if he could ask the team to add a classic control scheme to 2013, ie assisted passing with power bars for set pieces.

Got back from the gym and mine had arrived. Downloaded the update, there's a data pack to download as well...should see Adebayor up front for Spurs in a couple of minutes.

100 points to unlock superstar difficulty.

Last edited:
NOT COME YET.

HOPE IT'S RECEPTION BEING LAZY RATHER THAN NON-DELIVERY.

OTHERWISE....RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEE

went to my local gamestop on the off chance that they were selling it early,no sign of the game anywhere,no posters,no preview copies on the shelves and the guy behind the counter looked at me as if i had 2 heads when i asked him had he got it! man fifa has really done alot of damage this year with marketing,guy asked me why would i buy pes when fifa is a real simulation of football,it seems everyone has been brainwashed this year

he wouldnt give me the game either the swine

i heard it was cancelled as theres not enough interest in the game

:LMAO:

Not picking this up until tomorrow, though there is a nearby ASDA I could maybe pick it up from at 12. There don't seem to be any good deals going around, cheapest I've heard is Tesco for £33.99, or HMV are offering PES for 0.99 if you trade in FIFA12. Tempted!

I can't even decide which console to get it for, the 360 demo looks much nicer than the PS3 one IMO but the PS3 has 3D support and easier editing.

Does anyone know if a 360 option file has been made available yet?

Well, mine has come. Haven't noticed a major number of differences from the demo and already seem at least one case of absolutely horrid keeping unfortunately. Still, will get some enjoyment out of this one I think. Pity that it feels like a few tweaks away from being so much better, as usual.

Well, mine has come. Haven't noticed a major number of differences from the demo and already seem at least one case of absolutely horrid keeping unfortunately. Still, will get some enjoyment out of this one I think. Pity that it feels like a few tweaks away from being so much better, as usual.

Have you noticed any difference in graphics from the demo? Any sharper?

LTFC, we are very similar in the fact it's the first FIFA we enjoy and thinking pes has actually gone backwards a little..

After raving on the FIFA forums for weeks, you're gna trade in the game for pes? I've already got we2012 as I'm from Asia but haven't even got time to opening the seal on the game. FIFA is really impressive this year, what more with the stable online and filters online for assistance/teams..

:LMAO:

Not picking this up until tomorrow, though there is a nearby ASDA I could maybe pick it up from at 12. There don't seem to be any good deals going around, cheapest I've heard is Tesco for £33.99, or HMV are offering PES for 0.99 if you trade in FIFA12. Tempted!

I can't even decide which console to get it for, the 360 demo looks much nicer than the PS3 one IMO but the PS3 has 3D support and easier editing.

Does anyone know if a 360 option file has been made available yet?

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=86476

that should be out tomorrow,best you can get for the xbox

just played my first and last mlo game. me spurs, him gala. He had exactly the same team as me apart from ronaldo and queresma up top and spent the whole game trying to dribble through my team with ronaldo. 0-0 till the 89th min then he scores.

i heard it was cancelled as theres not enough interest in the game

My word that is terrible, Konami really messed up this year releasing the game late. I agree with pere ubu's post I think Konami have got some work to do for 2013, for all the flaws and bugs fifa12 is a great game all it takes is ea to pull their fingers out their asses and fix up on certain areas or even be bold and change certain things with the engine and thats it for Konami.

My big hope for 2013 would be a new engine cause the existing one is so dated, a revision of pes5/6/we9 is not the way the forward I think they really need to move far away from those games and give us something totally new. What they've done with the ai this year is great albeit with the flaws. Seabass seems to lack direction these days there was a time when he would say they've only reached 30% of their potential and the future was looking bright but they got lazy and ea took advantage of that situation like any business organisation

I nipped home at lunch-time, mini emergency, my dog got went missing, but we found her safe and sound, thank God.

Anyway, I booted up PES 12, didnt have time for a game as set it load Prequel Data. I didnt bother with the Face's, but opted to change the Kits. It was taking forever to copy over 200 kits so I left it. My question to the OF makers, I'm guessing it's easy to re-write over last years kits by simply applying the new OF's ?

My word that is terrible, Konami really messed up this year releasing the game late. I agree with pere ubu's post I think Konami have got some work to do for 2013, for all the flaws and bugs fifa12 is a great game all it takes is ea to pull their fingers out their asses and fix up on certain areas or even be bold and change certain things with the engine and thats it for Konami.

My big hope for 2013 would be a new engine cause the existing one is so dated, a revision of pes5/6/we9 is not the way the forward I think they really need to move far away from those games and give us something totally new. What they've done with the ai this year is great albeit with the flaws. Seabass seems to lack direction these days there was a time when he would say they've only reached 30% of their potential and the future was looking bright but they got lazy and ea took advantage of that situation like any business organisation

completely agree, ill prob get banned for saying this but thats ok, my opinion pes is absolute garbage this year, i got both fifa and pes and the is a MASSIVE difference between the games, after all the "this is the year" bullshit we were fed by konami and WENB over the last 3 years im letting pes gather dust this year, cheers for reading people

LTFC, we are very similar in the fact it's the first FIFA we enjoy and thinking pes has actually gone backwards a little..

After raving on the FIFA forums for weeks, you're gna trade in the game for pes? I've already got we2012 as I'm from Asia but haven't even got time to opening the seal on the game. FIFA is really impressive this year, what more with the stable online and filters online for assistance/teams..

I never said I thought PES had gone backwards, in fact I think both games this year are the best ever in their respective series, so it's all good. FIFA has some great plus points but I can't stand how fast players turn and accelerate. I tried altering it with the game's sliders to my taste and it breaks the AI to the point where they don't ever try and tackle you, just by lowering their acceleration. Must be a bug in the sliders. For most people though I'm sure it's a brilliant game. If this bug wasn't present in the game then I'd be playing it more for sure!

As for PES, it feels a little fast too but i loved the demo from day one which is why I'll probably be playing that the majority of the time. There's a sense of 'flow' to the game I just don't get with FIFA personally.

Oh and @gerd, thanks a lot for the link! Might come in handy!! :)

The user has changed Messi's natural celebration to the new 'Moonwalk' celebration. Nothing to worry about.

yeah that's what i figured but still its not something i would've thought KONAMI would ever put in PES.

Please tell me what u think of the game cause i ain't getting mine till next week.

Hi, i have one simply question. Which version of pes12 is better? UK or EU? I mean, on which version is more stuff like patches and option files?

yeah that's what i figured but still its not something i would've thought KONAMI would ever put in PES.

Please tell me what u think of the game cause i ain't getting mine till next week.

No worries, I'll be posting my impressions all-day tomorrow. I have a good 14 hour play-test ahead. Red Bull's are in the fridge, and the 'waccy-baccy' on tap.

I'm taking the first half of next week off as well, Monday to Thursday. I have alot of holidays left to use before the end of the year, and after a mad September, I deserve a break. :)

And LT, I'm keen, but not that keen........

Can someone who has played both the 360 and ps3 versions tell me if there was any difference please. I have just tried the pc version out and it is better than the ps3 one. Not only does it look much sharper but it felt more fluid, the player switching seemed to work better and the pace was better. I tried the ps3 one straight after and it felt a bit crap. My pccant run it properly so I was wondering if the 360 version is the same as the pc one, if so im gonna have to stick tbe ps3 on ebay.

No worries, I'll be posting my impressions all-day tomorrow. I have a good 14 hour play-test ahead. Red Bull's are in the fridge, and the 'waccy-baccy' on tap.

I'm taking the first half of next week off as well, Monday to Thursday. I have alot of holidays left to use before the end of the year, and after a mad September, I deserve a break. :)

looking forward to it.

No worries, I'll be posting my impressions all year. I have a good 14 hour play-test ahead. Red Bull's are in the fridge, and the 'waccy-baccy' on tap.

Fixed

OHOHOHOHOHO :))

I actually do want to hear some impressions. I'm so on the fence at current. I'm even downloading demo 2 again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom