PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

I usually play offline games anyway so i'm happy with the speed settings. I hope they eventually add this as a filter (or filtered lobby with different speeds) for online play for those that play online much. Adding filters for lobbies to assistance settings and such would benefit EVERYONE.

Offline -2 is BEAST, at first it was too slow until i noticed that it wasn't slow anymore :P

Can anyone tell me why on earth I can't download the DLC?

When I go to the menu and press the option there's nothing there but the choice to download the... demo.

Is this another fuck up from Konami?

what menu is that? There should be an option in-game, like in previous games. If there is an option in-game to download the demo, something strange is going on.

When I go to the menu and press the option there's nothing there but the choice to download the... demo.

Same here, cant play online, jesus christ this game is broken

turn the game on then go into the extra content tab on the menu,youll find the dlc there

Shopto has sent it out so should receive it tomorrow (Fingers crossed).

What option file are you guys waiting for? I'm so confused with all the different BLES versions out there.

Just want a decent file so I can start my Master League ASAP.

I've still got something like 300+ 2010 files and 300+ 2011 files on my HDD. I'd love to delete them all now but sony refuse to add a 'delete contents' option for save files so I'm left with the daunting task of deleting 600+ files. I think it took about an hour maybe longer just to copy 300+ 2011 files onto my HDD. I'd rather spend 2 hours playing than sat deleting individual files.

I've still got something like 300+ 2010 files and 300+ 2011 files on my HDD. I'd love to delete them all now but sony refuse to add a 'delete contents' option for save files so I'm left with the daunting task of deleting 600+ files. I think it took about an hour maybe longer just to copy 300+ 2011 files onto my HDD. I'd rather spend 2 hours playing than sat deleting individual files.

Just read something very nice that makes me a happy camper
Jon Murphy has indicated that option files will be much easier to share this year in PES 2012.

From now on, you will just need to copy one folder, rather than hundreds of individual files.

Also content of GTM's planned pes 2012 file

All unlicensed kits done in all leagues.
n power championship (teams undecided as yet)
Full bundesliga.
All unlicensed national team kits done, not just the major ones.
fc bate borisov and apoel fc included.

It's funny how when the game is almost out, people stop writing in this thread with the same intensity as only a week ago :P

Must mean people are spending their time playing the game. Bastards :RANT: Can't wait for my copy to arrive, although I don't think it will be until friday :COAT:

Just read something very nice that makes me a happy camper
Actually that was a bit of a misunderstanding.
@JonMurphy_PES said:
Option files - misunderstanding with team. In past had to export/import all edit data in option file and data was over written.
@JonMurphy_PES said:
Pes2012 you can export/import in a batch per team, inc kits, stats and stadium. Sorry for confusion

This is a sign that Konami are reading this forums...:COOL:
Reading all the negativity you've written about this game (mostly without arguments), i don't think it's a drama you can't download the DLC.

PS: before you react: this post is only 1/4 serious...it's unfair, but IMO you deserve it. Like Zeemeister would say: peace.

PPS: blame it on the Germans who wanted a 100% record for the Euro qualifiers.

I'm still waiting to hear that the X360 running bug has been sorted out. Until then it is no sale.

It's not sorted out in the final version.

Also, will anyone of the amazingly talented people make an OF that's more substancial than kits? Like real life tactics for the teams, etc?

The game needs a major tactical (and player) overhaul.

NARGH, processed but not dispatched.

Thursday delivery then.

I feel your pain......

I'll be picking it up tomorrow afternoon from the local video game store that I've been using since I was 12 years old, 25 years in total. It's the same two brothers that own the store as well, and one of the brothers is a crazy PES fan. Every year is the same story, I pop in Thursday afternoon for the classic black-bag under-the-counter transaction. Quite bizarrely, I always feel anxious when there are other people in the store as I wait for the moment to do the sneaky handover. I feel like a criminal. Very strange. :CONFUSE:

I always get it for our weekly PES Lads Night as the game has it's premiere. Then off work all-day Friday to batter the game to death. :)

You order from shopto? If so what time they despatch? Thanks

I lied, it was 'despatched' at 11pm last night, but I haven't checked my post box at reception yet. Probably hasn't. And yeah, Shopto.

Quite bizarrely, I always feel anxious when there are other people in the store as I wait for the moment to do the sneaky handover. I feel like a criminal. Very strange. :CONFUSE:

Hahahah don't ever try your hand at a being a drug dealer Jimmy, you'd be terrible.

ShopTo sent me an email at 23:30 last night (Tuesday) saying my copy will be sent with the next available post . . .Wednesday morning then?

They even attach a picture of the packaged up game these days to your order page so you can look at it . . .haha!

I even went as far as to see where they are based which is just outside London so surely with me being in kent - Royal Mail will deliver that today??? :PIG: Or am I just being greedy and unrealistic. . .maybe its desperation - help!

I know the feeling, I might actually go through them over the next couple of nights so it's all ready for friday (or midnight thursday!!)

Back
Top Bottom