PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Make sure you post that on other boards too, and to jon murphy, so they can announce it officially on the marketplace or whatever news feed pes/xbox 360 uses. Unless its already been done.

About the PES 2013 future changes that Shingo said:

I think that Shingo and his team must to focus is on:

Animation and Gameplay rhythm, and please PLEEAAASEE remove Speed selection and leave only one has default. Too much customizations make players to confuse and talk about Gamespeed??? Really?
For what i know the speed on a match it should depend on the players stats,teamwork and tactics. Not by asigning 5 types of speed.
Real matches has one speed, then every coach or team or player put diferent speed depending on their tactics. please Shingo try to emulate that one.

I still don't get why game speed option even exist. Is like the Raptor and Puppy heads one. Useless.

Last edited:
Remove the game speed option? sorry man, but are you nuts? people prefer all different speeds of game... I read all the time, some people like -2, some like -1, some like 0 some like +1....

Remove the game speed option? sorry man, but are you nuts? people prefer all different speeds of game... I read all the time, some people like -2, some like -1, some like 0 some like +1....

That's because Konami created that need.
If they had never put gamespeed like an option no one will even talk about it! People don't even ask for it or say something like "It will gonna be gamespeed option next year?"

Is a smokescreen, a pretext to talk about another thing rather the real problems that are Animation and Gameplay rhythm.
Don't you see?
Just think about it: Did you need on previous generation PES a gamespeed change? (PES 5 PES 6) NO! Because is useless.

Last edited:
Its more to do with with giving us an option. When we play the game and believe its a bit too hectic and fast, why not have an option to slow down the gameplay or vice versa...options and choices are great things...its pure logic.

Konami have given us an option, that is great.
I understand where youre coming from, if the default speed was excellent it wouldnt need modifiers ,but then not everybody might enjoy that speed.

Ya dig

That's because Konami created that need.
If they had never put gamespeed like an option no one will even talk about it! People don't even ask for it or say something like "It will gonna be gamespeed option next year?"

Is a smokescreen, a pretext to talk about another thing rather the real problems that are Animation and Gameplay rhythm.
Don't you see?
Just think about it: Did you need on previous generation PES a gamespeed change? (PES 5 PES 6) NO! Because is useless.

Kitserver allows PC players customizing game speed to the second decimal place. Your argument is crap.

Last edited:
Kitserver allows PC players customizing game speed to the second decimal place. Your argument is crap.

Yeap, like shollym gameplay, and it leaves the game with ONE speed. And not give to the game the option to choose between 5 speeds in game! Geez, what is the desire to put different speed on a sport game? I don't get it. Your argument is useless like the speed options.

Last edited:
Because everyone likes something different, people like difference pace to their football games.... FIFA has speed options too.... I really dont get the problem.

Ok, the options to choose, but tell me this one:

What happen when you want to play a match vs human?

There's come the problem, you like -1 speed and your friend loves +2. And there's the issue.

And on online mode, there's a default speed that is 0. So People that used to play with -2 speed all the time will face a problem and his opponent too because he like to play on +2. You see? Is a mess!

This kind of choice like the gamespeed i think it's makes the game worst, and confuse people and your style of gaming, it's completely innecesary.

Ok, the options to choose, but tell me this one:

What happen when you want to play a match vs human?

There's come the problem, you like -1 speed and your friend loves +2. And there's the issue.

And on online mode, there's a default speed that is 0. So People that used to play with -2 speed all the time will face a problem and his opponent too because he like to play on +2. You see? Is a mess!

This kind of choice like the gamespeed i think it's makes the game worst, and confuse people and your style of gaming, it's completely innecesary.

Mate, you're proving the very point with your argument - you don't like having speed options and other people here do - THAT'S WHAT OPTIONS ARE FOR! Not everyone wants the same thing and any smart game manufacturer is always going to offer choices with options whenever possible to attract and please the largest amount of consumers. Simples!

i think that the worst is the goalkeepers. Is there anyway to disabe the automatic exit? All the time they go outside goalpost and if the player of the opposite team goes just a little right or left it is definately goal.
Sorry for my english

Hey guys, Seabass was this sunday watching a soccer match at the Azteca Stadium, I hope he´s interested in including this Stadium on the next PES.

http://translate.google.com.mx/tran...ution-soccer-visito-el-estadio-azteca&act=url

:P
seabassevoweb.jpg

Mate, you're proving the very point with your argument - you don't like having speed options and other people here do - THAT'S WHAT OPTIONS ARE FOR! Not everyone wants the same thing and any smart game manufacturer is always going to offer choices with options whenever possible to attract and please the largest amount of consumers. Simples!

you are right - options are for setting the game up to your needs and giving you the best gameplay-feeling.
but when it comes to online it's really a desaster. a lot of people who say speed option is necessary complain about playing online against people using higher assistance level like they do. this is a paradoxum :D
i think that those setting options are not bad at all, but when thinking about online gaming, i would prefer that those options were not available to end this kind of discussions.
one possibility would be some kind of filter to find opponents with similar settings, but when it comes to competitions this is not possible - so it's good to have a lot of options to set up the game properly for everybody offline, but for online gaming it's really tricky...

Have you guys noticed that you apparently get 300.000 extra cash for a win in MLO if you have the game hooked up to your myPes profile :SHOCK: (I don't have the game yet so I can't confirm)

300.000 sounds like a lot to me. I had to win against some pretty mean teams (in terms of their total player worth compared to my team) on PES 2011 to win that kind of cash. If the economy of the MLO is anything like last year, then 300.000 seems a bit too steep... I know it's very common for companies to create those kind of incentive schemes in order to help promote their product through WOM (word of mouth), the company I work for does a very similar thing with our product, but I can't help but feel that this actually ruins the product (or at least the MLO part of the product).

If people aren't on a level playing field, MLO quickly looses it's charm. And myPES won't be for everyone. Either because those people don't (want to) use facebook or because they aren't interested in sharing their gaming info on their Facebook page. God knows I don't want my wife to see how much time I actually spend on the game... For that reason alone I've created a separate Facebook account just to link to myPES. But as soon as I'd done that, that's when MLO seemed to fall apart somewhat for me.

I didn't really think I'd have a problem with how people set their passing assistance level and all that during MLO matches, but this just kinda takes the cake. Now it seems the only way to get ahead in MLO this year will be to have all assistance on and be linked to myPES... And that's what kind of ruins it for me (again, I haven't played it yet, but I'm really not encouraged to start an MLO after all this).

That's why I think this year will be more about offline Football Life and online Communities. Which is a bit of a shame because I really liked MLO last year. I loved combining my old love for Master League with competitive online play. Looks like it's a thing in the past for me.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of a good competitive community this year, but I'm a little sad that I can't combine it with the thrill of building the right team, finding that special player who just clicks with your formation, your tactic and the rest of the squad... :CRY:

Oh well, maybe I'll finally get into BAL this year :COOL:

Last edited:
Seems to have sorted it for me on the demo! Brilliant.

Here's how to switch to 60hz if you use HDMI by the way...

All I done was, switch off 360, unplug HDMI, plug in component cable set to standard TV, changed it to PAL 60, switched off 360, and plugged in HDMI again and my TV was still set to PAL 60, just on HDMI.
Good addition, but this only work on 1080p, not 1080i, just tried it on 1080i and switching to 60 hertz, but that made no difference.

I use 60HZ HMDI 1080i/1080p on the 360 and the run bug occurs on the demo unless I use a 2nd controller.
Just set it on 1080p, NO 1080i ! That should work,

The game speed option is very welcome and relevant imo. I missed it ever since they ditched it after the ISS PE games.

Looks like i might get my copy today. I noticed it was sent yesterday. Fingers crossed. I hope the final game is smoother and better than demo 2 but i'm not holding my breath. It's still a bit clunky and switching isn't great and GKs are awful. I wish Konami would work on the feel and flow of the game and ignore the people wanting player tattoos, sweat and nonsense like that.

Back
Top Bottom