PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Any news on this mate? I have both consoles so would buy the game for the PS3 if it can take the patch and not completely alter the gameplay.

Not tried it yet, but what's wrong with the 360 version? It was just an issue with my ML save by the looks of it which got corrupted, won't be a problem though when you first load it up and download the update, the only difference now in gameplay is the keepers do seem to have improved in their reactions.

Had a magnificent few hours last night with the game on the 360 so don't let what I said earlier on when i had the bother influence your decision.

Since the 1.01 patch I've had no problems with the keepers whatsoever. I've even stood up and applauded them on occasions.

However, this morning I was winning away at Bolton in the "FA Cup" quarter-finals in my Master League. The score was 3-2 to me with a few minutes left. They piled forward but I was defending valiantly following a Dawson red card. Thing is, a tame Kevin Davies shot was allowed in just like in the video that goalgerd linked to above. Then in injury time a cross comes in, Davies heads it down right towards my keeper and he runs straight past it and beyond the penalty spot. Kick-off, full-time, clenched fist.

Absolutely gutted. If Spurs weren't afraid of Kevin Davies already!

I feel your pain Proxi. Scripts in pes2012 is killing the game for me. From keeper to shooting, they influence the game too much IMO. It has gotten to the point that now i was not able to enjoy my screamers anymore :(

I will say I don't enjoy long rangers now because they are so accurate a large percentage of the time, on older games you would leap out of your seat and find a space on your memory card for them, now it's just like "thats nice"

I will say I don't enjoy long rangers now because they are so accurate a large percentage of the time, on older games you would leap out of your seat and find a space on your memory card for them, now it's just like "thats nice"

PES 2011 was the same. 90% of the time (maybe more) long shots go on target or just over the bar. There's so few times when you actually skew the ball wide by some distance as long as you aren't shooting from the wings.

A lot of the long rangers that are posted on the internet have nothing unique about them, I don't know how people can get satisfaction from them.

I'm finding it hard to score from range. One game with Fluminese i spent most of it just shooting from range, went close but never really troubled the keeper too much. Maybe it's the settings :|

I already bought my copy, but it will probably take more than one week to come home :(

I'd like to know how are the graphics on ps3 version... i dind't see anyone complaining about it on retail version. Does it really look sharper than the demos ?

I like the graphics of the PS3 version myself and think nothing's wrong with it, but maybe it's just my eyes.

I won't comment about issues from pes 12 anymore at all just wanted to write my opinion about what pes needs imo, so I would appreciate if some of you might take this post at least a bit serious and read it.

PES 2012 looks like its going to be a pretty decent game once someone makes realistic stat changes and once jenkey and yair patch it up a bit, but I still don't think it will be amazing.

Here are the things that PES 2012 lacks to make it a really amazing game :

First things that will probably be fixed in Pes 12

- Stats are horrible and unrealistic, not only for some players but even individualy they are way wrong for some players, some of their stats are overrated while some others are underrated, it goes mostly for accuracy stats like dribbling acc, shooting acc, passing acc..etc; this will be fixed in the future by different stat modifications and such but I still don't see why KONAMI can't do them at least decently properly.

- AI pressure is wrong and not very smart, as a result you can if you want hold the ball for as long as you want even if you are Rangers and play against Barcelona. The thing is while AI might pressure like crazy at times it only really pressures the ball carrier instead of closing down passing lanes forcing you to kick a long ball ahead. Stats do play a bit of a role here aswell tho, because defenders have better technique and passing stats than most should; this will be fixed by point 1 stat modifications aswell as jenkey and yair probably.

- Better balance between attack and defence, so far it seems the balance is around 60:40 maybe a good 55:45 but in any case, its too easy to score. Reasons for this are firstly goalkeepers I will talk more about this later. 2nd thing is that the shooting acc is a bit too good for most players and overrated ( like Messi ) and even players with 85 shooting acc can shot the ball really good and accurately, the 3rd thing is that players are a bit too good in dribbling and two certain things come in mind here which are the speed burst and speed merchant, both of these are just a bit OP but mainly because the AI is always perfect in its execution time and angle ( im not saying you can't stop the AI because you can by working as a team in defence, im mainly talking from the perspective of playing BAL games and testing this out, if a CPU vs CPU battle occurs and its 1 on 1 the attacker will almost always get past him because its execution is perfectly timed and angled always, it should have a bit of a variety imo ); again this will all be balanced with yair and jenkey probably to make it more enjoyable.

And here my 10 points that I hope KONAMI adds next year or in future games

1. Better Animations - the animations in game are plain horrible no matter what anyone says this is not acceptable for an almost 2012 game, animations look like they are from a game in the 90's.

2. Better commentary - this is one of the things that really makes you "feel" the game, its not particularly hard to make better commentary and I have no clue why KONAMI still can't make a great commentary for once, they should take note from 2k sports.

3. More manual less assisted game - pes still is very assisted at times, we talked so much about wanting a free game but KONAMI is still not capable of providing that, very annoying things like you are forced to jog when you use the off the ball set pieces controls , or when the opponent goalkeeper has the ball. You can't do what you want which in this case is sprint, the game FORCES you to do something and LIMITS you still. Same goes for shots, sometimes the AI will choose where the ball wants to go, sometimes you aim for the left corner and instead the ball will go towards the right corner, I really don't get what the point of this is really.

4. Goalkeepers are a problem - Its not even because they are too slow or react too slow, well maybe a little but imo the biggest problem with goalkeepers all these years and I think the fix for them is :
- better animations ( they lack all the proper animations to pull out all the proper saves in all situations, KONAMI needs to really focus on this aspect )
- better individuality for goalkeepers ( goalkeepers need their own stats, its like that in EVERY single sports game that has goalkeepers except pes, football manager, hockey etc... its everywhere and for good reason, you can't use player stats to use for goalkeepers, they need individual stats for goalkeepers only period. I will only mention one such important stat which is error proneness, one of the most important individual stats for goalkeepers that makes a big variety in them as individuals. )

5. Scripting simply needs to STOP once and for all in pes, I have had enough of it - we all know what im talking about, the cpu cheating and scripting is obvious and I don't need to lose words over it.

6. Refs - they are again not good, infact they are very bad, they whistle for every single little contact there is breaking up play all the time. The advantage play is better but still flawed sometimes the ref will whistle a foul when you would have gotten the ball in a very dangerous area. He will NEVER give a card for anything other than a slide tackle, at least not in my experience so far, even if its a BLATANT and OBVIOUS foul which just cost the team a one on one. And the biggest issue with refs is INDIVIDUALITY, pes needs to make different types of refs, every single ref is completely the same which makes the refs as a whole LACKING any sort of individuality and variety. They could at the very least make 2 different settings each with 3 points for all the refs which are : how much he whistles for fouls and how likely he is to card players.

7. Better Team individuality - The tactics section of the game needs a major expansion, so far we only have a few sliders from 1 to 20 and I think if we had these sliders from 1 to 100 it would bring more variety, then they should also intruduce different styles of play, for example a proper posession game etc.. types of play where the players themselves would really play in such a style, for example posession game would be alot of short passing and even the goalkeeper would rather pass instead of kick the ball ahead and slow build up play etc ..

8. Better player individuality - Again like teams , players would also be better if they had a bit more individuality, I have quite a few ideas here from more different running animations to more different dribbling types of players like ( stepover dribblers, Messi alike dribblers etc ), to players who orchestrate the midfield like Xavi. The Index cards are somewhat a step forward in this direction but they are still VERY limited and lacking so far.

9. Define the difference between strong and weak clubs more - Now idk why but I don't sense a strong difference between playing Germany or playing Belgium and neither does the AI in game. I know that any team can beat any team on a given day but seriously, the much stronger team needs to at least control the game, the problem in pes is that the AI rushes forward and there is no real build up play, the game pretty much skips the midfield which is the most important part of the game and thats just wrong. As a result if you put Spain and Austria to play then Spain might very likely win because of better individual players but they won't dominate the game at all, it will just be essentialy attack , attack , attack , attack, attack with only the teams switching between them attacking which is very very lacking imo.

10. final point that KONAMI needs in its game is SLIDERS. No matter WHAT the game looks like, no matter what some players like or dislike, it can all be washed away if ONLY we had sliders. Someone thinks goalkeepers should be a bit better? ramp up the slider from 50 to 60. Someone thinks shots are to accurate ? slide it down to 45 or 40. Someone thinks dribbling or speed is a bit OP? again lower the sliders. No matter what situations the game OFFERS to you you can change it to better suit your needs and what you think is realistic, you are not LIMITED to something the game offers you instead you can change it to suit your thinking of how the game should play. Ultimately there are very few sports games that I played over the past 10 years that don't offer sliders and most of them are horrible, only exception from this is PES. Pes has alot of potential and I think even adding only this last 10th point would make the game MUCH better and much more enjoyable for the majority of people.

I know some of you might still not read my long wall of text or even say "learn to play" without reading it and thats fine, im not forcing anyone to read it. But I think if not all surely people would agree with most of my points, I just really hope KONAMI would take some of them into consideration for next year.

@pes2012gonbegood

You still comment about the issues :P. I agree mostly though for the sake of the future of PES. With animations and variety and dynamic of how AI (team mate/CPU) plays through the season as the priority.

Last edited:
Well you should be able to cope with them now if you change your tactics, there's i think an issue with crosses where your center backs allow them space to get headers but through balls shouldn't be a issue. I feel you maybe trying to over complicate defending and not patiently waiting to win the ball back.

Less is more, don't hold secound press. Don't always close down the ball carrier, try to cut off the passing lane to the striker or winger, what i do at times is just select my center back and close off space.

Only secound press when the CPU have nowhere to go and are trapped.

Yeah holding press is a big 'no no' in this game, which is excellent. I defend by jockeying almost all the time, and manually running defenders into positions to get a tackle in (which is automatically done when holding jockey) or closing off passing lanes. Merely using a press button to tackle will see the AI pull your pants down time after time.

Not a fan of sliders at all. All you end up getting is people saying that they can "fix" every issue with the game. People don't play the game the same way so you really need to make sliders for your style & team selection but you have to update them as you get better at the game. Next thing you know you're in slider hell and worrying about what to tweak instead of enjoying the game for what it is.

I've read this post and your previous ones, i believe your doing something wrong, like i said before i think it's your ego which won't allow to see what your doing wrong. You need to really relax, forget everything you know and start again and build up from there. Only a few are complaining it' too hard to tackle and saying their team AI is rubbish, i've played quite a bit and i'm fine with how my back 4 move about, my only gripe is at times they are caught out by crosses.

Like i said before you shouldn't be holding too many buttons, less is more, but you should be using all of them when the time is appropriate. it's very tactical from what i've seen so far, knowing when to pressure, when to contain, when to cut off passing lanes, when to track a run. You have to think on your feet, act on the situation and use your football brain. You can see the gameplay is clearly brillaint because even with konami being silly and lazy, giving most teams the same tactics, the game always in every single match i've played throws up new situations which is why people are finding the games hard, because of how varied it is. Covering in one situation works, on another it fails!

There is not magic forumla like in yesteryear when one defending style fits all. you need to think on your feet, plan the best way to tackle certian players.

There really is a lot to defending so don't get angry your struggling, you'll get there in the end. It's nothing to be ashamed off getting beaten by this AI.

Thx for the tips to mix and match the defensive options. It's not like I'm getting crushed on Professional and I'm actually winning most of my games 3-2,1-0,2-1 and losing 0-1,1-2,2-3. I actually like to lose a legitimate game otherwise ML would get boring really damn fast. The biggest problems I have with PES is the scripted garbage that sometimes takes over the game but I know yair can and did solve that for the demo. Maybe I'll just wait for his updates :P

Not a fan of sliders at all. All you end up getting is people saying that they can "fix" every issue with the game. People don't play the game the same way so you really need to make sliders for your style & team selection but you have to update them as you get better at the game. Next thing you know you're in slider hell and worrying about what to tweak instead of enjoying the game for what it is.

That's why there are multiple slider for multiple skill levels. You're for the exclusion of a optional feature just because it takes some work to find out what tweaks fit your playing style?

Why would you need to make sliders for your team selection? They would be to make the game more realistic, like improving goalkeepers if you think they are too weak etc.

Yeah holding press is a big 'no no' in this game, which is excellent. I defend by jockeying almost all the time, and manually running defenders into positions to get a tackle in (which is automatically done when holding jockey) or closing off passing lanes. Merely using a press button to tackle will see the AI pull your pants down time after time.

I tend to second press guys on the wing and release it just before the defender sticks a foot in (which is a guaranteed foul). That gets the attacker to turn around and play a short pass.

I won't comment about issues from pes 12 anymore at all just wanted to write my opinion about what pes needs imo, so I would appreciate if some of you might take this post at least a bit serious and read it.

PES 2012 looks like its going to be a pretty decent game once someone makes realistic stat changes and once jenkey and yair patch it up a bit, but I still don't think it will be amazing.

Here are the things that PES 2012 lacks to make it a really amazing game :

First things that will probably be fixed in Pes 12

- Stats are horrible and unrealistic, not only for some players but even individualy they are way wrong for some players, some of their stats are overrated while some others are underrated, it goes mostly for accuracy stats like dribbling acc, shooting acc, passing acc..etc; this will be fixed in the future by different stat modifications and such but I still don't see why KONAMI can't do them at least decently properly.

- AI pressure is wrong and not very smart, as a result you can if you want hold the ball for as long as you want even if you are Rangers and play against Barcelona. The thing is while AI might pressure like crazy at times it only really pressures the ball carrier instead of closing down passing lanes forcing you to kick a long ball ahead. Stats do play a bit of a role here aswell tho, because defenders have better technique and passing stats than most should; this will be fixed by point 1 stat modifications aswell as jenkey and yair probably.

- Better balance between attack and defence, so far it seems the balance is around 60:40 maybe a good 55:45 but in any case, its too easy to score. Reasons for this are firstly goalkeepers I will talk more about this later. 2nd thing is that the shooting acc is a bit too good for most players and overrated ( like Messi ) and even players with 85 shooting acc can shot the ball really good and accurately, the 3rd thing is that players are a bit too good in dribbling and two certain things come in mind here which are the speed burst and speed merchant, both of these are just a bit OP but mainly because the AI is always perfect in its execution time and angle ( im not saying you can't stop the AI because you can by working as a team in defence, im mainly talking from the perspective of playing BAL games and testing this out, if a CPU vs CPU battle occurs and its 1 on 1 the attacker will almost always get past him because its execution is perfectly timed and angled always, it should have a bit of a variety imo ); again this will all be balanced with yair and jenkey probably to make it more enjoyable.

And here my 10 points that I hope KONAMI adds next year or in future games

1. Better Animations - the animations in game are plain horrible no matter what anyone says this is not acceptable for an almost 2012 game, animations look like they are from a game in the 90's.

2. Better commentary - this is one of the things that really makes you "feel" the game, its not particularly hard to make better commentary and I have no clue why KONAMI still can't make a great commentary for once, they should take note from 2k sports.

3. More manual less assisted game - pes still is very assisted at times, we talked so much about wanting a free game but KONAMI is still not capable of providing that, very annoying things like you are forced to jog when you use the off the ball set pieces controls , or when the opponent goalkeeper has the ball. You can't do what you want which in this case is sprint, the game FORCES you to do something and LIMITS you still. Same goes for shots, sometimes the AI will choose where the ball wants to go, sometimes you aim for the left corner and instead the ball will go towards the right corner, I really don't get what the point of this is really.

4. Goalkeepers are a problem - Its not even because they are too slow or react too slow, well maybe a little but imo the biggest problem with goalkeepers all these years and I think the fix for them is :
- better animations ( they lack all the proper animations to pull out all the proper saves in all situations, KONAMI needs to really focus on this aspect )
- better individuality for goalkeepers ( goalkeepers need their own stats, its like that in EVERY single sports game that has goalkeepers except pes, football manager, hockey etc... its everywhere and for good reason, you can't use player stats to use for goalkeepers, they need individual stats for goalkeepers only period. I will only mention one such important stat which is error proneness, one of the most important individual stats for goalkeepers that makes a big variety in them as individuals. )

5. Scripting simply needs to STOP once and for all in pes, I have had enough of it - we all know what im talking about, the cpu cheating and scripting is obvious and I don't need to lose words over it.

6. Refs - they are again not good, infact they are very bad, they whistle for every single little contact there is breaking up play all the time. The advantage play is better but still flawed sometimes the ref will whistle a foul when you would have gotten the ball in a very dangerous area. He will NEVER give a card for anything other than a slide tackle, at least not in my experience so far, even if its a BLATANT and OBVIOUS foul which just cost the team a one on one. And the biggest issue with refs is INDIVIDUALITY, pes needs to make different types of refs, every single ref is completely the same which makes the refs as a whole LACKING any sort of individuality and variety. They could at the very least make 2 different settings each with 3 points for all the refs which are : how much he whistles for fouls and how likely he is to card players.

7. Better Team individuality - The tactics section of the game needs a major expansion, so far we only have a few sliders from 1 to 20 and I think if we had these sliders from 1 to 100 it would bring more variety, then they should also intruduce different styles of play, for example a proper posession game etc.. types of play where the players themselves would really play in such a style, for example posession game would be alot of short passing and even the goalkeeper would rather pass instead of kick the ball ahead and slow build up play etc ..

8. Better player individuality - Again like teams , players would also be better if they had a bit more individuality, I have quite a few ideas here from more different running animations to more different dribbling types of players like ( stepover dribblers, Messi alike dribblers etc ), to players who orchestrate the midfield like Xavi. The Index cards are somewhat a step forward in this direction but they are still VERY limited and lacking so far.

9. Define the difference between strong and weak clubs more - Now idk why but I don't sense a strong difference between playing Germany or playing Belgium and neither does the AI in game. I know that any team can beat any team on a given day but seriously, the much stronger team needs to at least control the game, the problem in pes is that the AI rushes forward and there is no real build up play, the game pretty much skips the midfield which is the most important part of the game and thats just wrong. As a result if you put Spain and Austria to play then Spain might very likely win because of better individual players but they won't dominate the game at all, it will just be essentialy attack , attack , attack , attack, attack with only the teams switching between them attacking which is very very lacking imo.

10. final point that KONAMI needs in its game is SLIDERS. No matter WHAT the game looks like, no matter what some players like or dislike, it can all be washed away if ONLY we had sliders. Someone thinks goalkeepers should be a bit better? ramp up the slider from 50 to 60. Someone thinks shots are to accurate ? slide it down to 45 or 40. Someone thinks dribbling or speed is a bit OP? again lower the sliders. No matter what situations the game OFFERS to you you can change it to better suit your needs and what you think is realistic, you are not LIMITED to something the game offers you instead you can change it to suit your thinking of how the game should play. Ultimately there are very few sports games that I played over the past 10 years that don't offer sliders and most of them are horrible, only exception from this is PES. Pes has alot of potential and I think even adding only this last 10th point would make the game MUCH better and much more enjoyable for the majority of people.

I know some of you might still not read my long wall of text or even say "learn to play" without reading it and thats fine, im not forcing anyone to read it. But I think if not all surely people would agree with most of my points, I just really hope KONAMI would take some of them into consideration for next year.

Don't agree with a few of your points like the Refs for example, as I think they're pretty good and give enough advantages, but they need fixing when knocking someone off the ball they do nothing about it. Definitely agree with the others and that's a good post.

Last edited:
i know its slightly offtopic but:

does anybody know when pes 2012 master league online will start because i dont want to miss out on early bargains :(

PES 2013 needs

- ball boys that chuck it straight back in (for quick throws/corners and no player position reset)
- offside players become unselectable and automatically make their way back (no replays of offsides and no player position reset)
Basically, every time the game resets the players positions you are doing the same bit over and over again. This needs to be cut out for truly unique matches.

- player select should be selecting players behind the ball when out of possession! And if you select the wrong player, you can select the next player with the right stick from the player currently selected. (ie if you select a player who is one above from the player you want, just move down on the stick and it will move to the next player down)

- pitch relative shooting and passing (if you are on the right of the pitch, you shoot/pass with your right foot, unless using R2 finesse and viceversa)

- players not moving in to the area before a cross/corner (they should 'meet' the cross, not wait for it)

- When taking indirect freekicks and corners, you deliver it (with bend or whatever) and THEN you can control the players you are aiming for and try and meet the ball.

- You can skip replays with O button or at least a button you are already poised over (not start)

- Hassled goalkeepers should almost always punch it clear or out of play. Only the very best goalies can catch in a crowded box

- Goalkeepers need to defend their near post with absolute priority (so many goals are scored near post in the game when in real life it's far post as that is what goalies are taught to offer the striker)

- A button (perhaps L2) should be optional to hold down which stops your player from jumping when shooting or passing. This would stop headers/sliding finishes/overhead kicks when you just need a normal shot or volley or standing header.

- Fully Editable managers, tracksuit and otherwise

- The AI is getting better, but all teammates should offer an option when a teammate has the ball. When a player passes in real life he will offer the option to pass it back. I play a friend who's game is based on cutting off all the options and the AI doesn't know how to respond to this.

- Proper full on Attilio Lombardo bald hairstyle in edit

Having played FIFA, it's become quite clear that PES is on the right track making the AI better. Let's face it, you can only control one player at a time so you need 'the lads' to be just as good off the ball as you would be yourself. It's getting there but it needs to get good soon before FIFA monopolises footy games with 11 vs 11 human players and no need for good AI at all!

PS I LOVE PES

Last edited:
I've been fair to PEs2012gonnabegood opinions but his last post here seems to show the problem is him, not the game!

No, they are not crap. I said before anyone who expects them to be on FIFA's level is foolish! I know your referring that the animations are bad compared to FIFA. Yet you ignore, totally ignore that is all FIFA is about and the massive financial backing FIFA gets and puts into it's animations. PES dosen't have that. What they have now is good, could be substantially better but to say it's shit, is just plain foolish. Sorry, no other way to put it.

Now, people have been calling you a troll. i don't think you are necessarily a troll. More an insanity negative person, someone who full of so much fear in his life and anger he get's his kicks from being negative. You moaning for moaning sake! Either this or your actually struggling with the game and you Ego cannot take it. The ref's are fine in this game, the commentary is shit, then again, when has commentary ever been good in PES? Does this really need mentioning, i mean for the last 10 years we have been banging on at Konami to improve it.

I've been very fair to your points but your just moaning for the sake of it. You seem to be an attention seeker and you want credit for point out flaws. Thing is, you need to be reasonable with the flaws and properly point out ones and list them depending on what type of player it affects. You also need to get tot he bottom of every 'flaw' you see so you have an understanding if it's an actually game design problem or just you doing something wrong.

Look here:

I'm not angry even though this is highly fucking insulting to be polite :) but it shows that the premise for you moans are very empty for the most part. You haven't touched on anything which from what i've played is game breaking. You really don't understand anything about how the team individuality works!

Does most teams play the same way in PES 2012 at the moment? Yes? Why is this? Well if you actually looked at the team tactics and understood how they work. you can see pretty much every team has the EXACT SAME TEAM STYLE SETTINGS :) . beachryan and sincover noticed every team playing the same way but they all have a good understanding how the game works, know at this moment the Database is a total mess, complete mess! They are all given generic tactics. I made a tactics thread, to develop strategies so teams play like they do in real life play. All i expect from Konami is to give us the tools which they have done. We as the community collectivity have a better understanding with how teams play so we can simply set teams up to play differently. Konami will only have rather basic knowledge of how most teams play. they leave it up to us to bring the personality fully out.

So you may say, 'I'm trying to help'. I know you mean well technically but your not help because your ego is making you think you know the game inside out, when clearly you don't know hardly anything about this game! So you calling the game crap and unrealistic, yet you don't even know how the game works. So it's not really helping is it?

You request for sliders to be changed from 1-20 to 1-100 is laughable! It says it all about how little you know about this game. Not just that in PES 2010 this was the case but Konami realized that having 1-20 scale is just a powerful. Go to the PESCoach thread and JustPES threads and website and trying to understand how tactics work. So you can actually help rather than moan and cry broken with ignorence.

I don't like all the ratings either but I'm not too bothered since for the most part they are good and everyone has a different opinions on how good certain players are. also there's certain leagues paying more money that others so they get favorable ratings etc..

So while waiting for the DLC and patches which will bring out the individuality try and LEARN about the game, kill that ego of yours so at least you can criticize the game properly.

Longer boots laces

More bust ups on the sideline between managers & coaches

Half-time entertainment

Mascots

Hooliganism

Post-match analysis from Shearer and Hansen

..and of course more shark heads and llama costumes, that goes without saying

why are we talking about pes 2013? many errors from the retail game can be fixed with patches. Murphy said that Konami this year is more positive towards improving the game with several patches. Can't we just let them know the issues we want to be fixed?

i would like them to improve more goalkeepers
improve online experience with lobby for 0 assistance players
default online speed diminuished to -1
solve the disconnection problem where both player get penalised
reintroduce manual crossing with L2 along the byline removed without a reason from Pes 2011

nothing more

Back
Top Bottom