PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

The keepers are far from better. They still parry the ball too much and parry it in the danger area still.

they rarely make saves 1 on 1 and positioning seems out still.

We're playing different games then.

Less skillful keepers will parry the ball more, yes, but rarely to danger zones.

They've made tons of saves 1 on 1 against me.

I don't want them to be god like in 1 on 1's anyway, think they're perfectly balanced with patch 1.01.

We're playing different games then.

Less skillful keepers will parry the ball more, yes, but rarely to danger zones.

They've made tons of saves 1 on 1 against me.

I don't want them to be god like in 1 on 1's anyway, think they're perfectly balanced with patch 1.01.

When im conceading a parry to the ai once or twice a game that is not realstic with a top keeper. Its awfull konami get to continue giving us shite unrealistic keepers. They go and make such a great game which once again is let down by their incompetance to make keepers correctly.

Looks like i am once again relying on yair to do konami's job for them.

Last edited:
Oh my god, I am really enjoying the Be a Boss mode.

-First of all you have to edit the face and name of your Boss
-Then you have a press conference (your presentation)
-Your asistant (she's a woman) presents your coach (the coach is based on the retired master league players (mine's Zamenhoff)
- You must set an amount of money for publicity, this publicity afffects the number of fans, so you can gain more.
-Your assistant tells you to hire a player (In my case I bought Carlos Vela because he's cheap and I was planning in saving money for the next season.

I have played 6 matches and all of them were victories, the team I chose was AS Nancy Lorraine

What can you do in this mode?

You can do negotiations
Check other leagues and cup results

The instructions you can do are:

Give an idea to the coach of what kind of tactic the team will use, there are 3 options:
Type of Play: Posession, Counter Attack.
Which Players will start the match: The ones with the best condition.
Which player do you want to start up the match.

In this case, as my coach has an stubborn character, he tends to disobey my orders, and when you finish a game, your assistant tells you: Your coach didn't follow your orders, I think he do it as a tactical purpose.

There are different coaches and have different kind of attitudes.

When you select assist to a match, you watch the game like a normal match and you can choose from 1.0 to 2,0 of speed.

When you select to not assist, shows you an animation of workers cleaning the stadium while it slimulates the game on a scoreboard

I have to consider myself lucky, despite I don't like the way he acts, he has delivered good results to the institution, the most epic moment was when he completely disobeyed me in the match against Olympique Lyonnais, and his tactics result was a 4-0 victory against them and we were the visit.

This is all I have seen by the moment.

Did you check player developement yet? My players keep losing stats really fast like 2-3 points in overall stat in like half a season.

I finally got one on Man u with Sevilla on TOP player with 0 assistance and all other assistance off as well (it was all me :SMUG:). They really came at me hard after the opening goal by Jesus Navas who cut in from the left and hit a low drive through the gap between Vidic legs as he tried to block the shot.
Man Poo came at me hard and fast but I was allover Rooney and Berbas number. I refused to commit until the very last second and few fine saves by my keeper did the job proper. I am now starting to guess which channels the CPU is going and starting to intercept with a slide tackle. I also cause fouls when I see a swift counter coming.
Everything the CPU tried to do I knew the counter and I used it fully. The previous game ended 3-3 with a last second strike at 2-1 by Rooney to take it into extra time then in Bloody extra time the last strike from Young made it 3-3. grrrrrrr

I am soo happy :LOL::APPLAUD::BSCARF: next stop Chelsea :OOOH:

I just wish Konami made my defensive AI for uncontrolled team mates as intelligent as the CPU does. They hold the line well and move in tandem.

My f00king dumb as f00k full back f00king c00nt keeps standing a 1,5 meter off the CB and Benzema, Berbatov, Rooney, Messi and every other striker knows this. Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh

this x 1000

hopefully yair can shore things up

FOR ALL THOSE THIRSTING TO PLAY RETAIL VERSION PES 12, I MADE A REVIEW.

Can I ask all the community a favor. When I played the full game yesterday, I wanted all the community to know how good it was. But it would great if other non pes players understood why PES 2012 is so Amazing. Many of the reviews we see on the internet are biased and don't explain the fine details that make pes so amazing giving people bad impressions.

Can I ask everyone to sign into their youtube accounts and view my video just " Like" it once and leave a comment. The more people see and understand the fine details that make PES excellent the better, people coming back over to pes-side would help close that gap between EA and Konami.

if you've already seen the video, I had by mistake uploaded it initially to my cousins youtube account. so i uploaded it to mine now,

YouTube - My Super Excited review of PES 2012!!!

If the run bug isn't fixed I will cancel my preorder and order when it is. 2v2 is the way I play PES most, if the run bug is there we can't do it!

Dribbling/turning is toned down a lot, players feel heavier. More inertia during turns and on pass/shots etc.
Passes are harder, off the ball players seem faster and better positioned on the pitch/markings overall.

Every edition they keep releasing whether it be demo 1,2 or full retail 1.00/1.01 feels different lol

Cpu still scores too easy from crosses, it's their go-to-goal script.

You said different but better?

Arguably, i personally find gameplay balance very important. It's obvious by all these versions that now with [1.01] a lot of things are toned down. Like dribbling, turning (fluidity animation wise). Passing stats matter more, as do players feel different (more individualistic).
Defending has dumbed down quite a lot when you look back at demo 1 attack-vs-defence balance. It was arguably easier to attack than it was to defend, now it's more like 50-50.

Keepers seem ok to me, have to test those some more. Shots/physics feel great but all those things are so subjective haha.
Balance wise it is probably the best it has been so far

Cpu still cheats though :P

Arguably, i personally find gameplay balance very important. It's obvious by all these versions that now with [1.01] a lot of things are toned down. Like dribbling, turning (fluidity animation wise). Passing stats matter more, as do players feel different (more individualistic).
Defending has dumbed down quite a lot when you look back at demo 1 attack-vs-defence balance. It was arguably easier to attack than it was to defend, now it's more like 50-50.

Keepers seem ok to me, have to test those some more. Shots/physics feel great but all those things are so subjective haha.
Balance wise it is probably the best it has been so far

Cpu still cheats though :P

How many megabytes have patch 1.01.? I ask because it's strange that small patch can make so much things which you said.

People help me with these settings, please!
4-2-4 system of play, my wingers (LWF, RWF), often in defense or midfield, and I want to permanently stick to their position as it was in version 2011. When I just attacking the attackers from the front: /
you help?

How many megabytes have patch 1.01.? I ask because it's strange that small patch can make so much things which you said.

The "small" patch includes an .exe. The size of the exe will always be about the same, even if everything had been overhauled. Huge changes can be done on the gameplay without the size changing a single byte.

Back
Top Bottom