PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Hi all
I have PS3 version 1.0
Before apply the online patch, may anyone tell me if patched version (1.01) is more harder (much AI pressure, etc)?
Thanks

How come the commentators are allowed to refer to Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City etc. by their real names?

Patch 1.01 made keepers awesome on my book. Some great saves, and saves where the keeper would actually grab the ball with his two hands! Hard shots, keeper jumping and grabbing it! This is new to me lol.

They still make some mistakes, but they seem honest mistakes a keeper would make (with appropriate "clumsy half-save" animation), to the point the commentator himself would say something like "Oh the keeper just made himself look bad".

I haven't seen ONE soft goal after this patch, I was getting used to the idea they would be in the game once again, this is actually shocking, in a good way!

Only place I think they could be better is on defending shots from headers.

Patch 1.01 made keepers awesome on my book. Some great saves, and saves where the keeper would actually grab the ball with his two hands! Hard shots, keeper jumping and grabbing it! This is new to me lol.

They still make some mistakes, but they seem honest mistakes a keeper would make (with appropriate "clumsy half-save" animation), to the point the commentator himself would say something like "Oh the keeper just made himself look bad".

I haven't seen ONE soft goal after this patch, I was getting used to the idea they would be in the game once again, this is actually shocking, in a good way!

I totally agree

I have a question:
I have the German Xbox 360 version and when I change my profile ( Language, button configuration etc ), followed by export profile, the profile doesn't save it properly.
When I start over the game it starts again with the default values.
Is this also a problem with you guys?

I have a question:
I have the German Xbox 360 version and when I change my profile ( Language, button configuration etc ), followed by export profile, the profile doesn't save it properly.
When I start over the game it starts again with the default values.
Is this also a problem with you guys?

i think im having the same issue, i wonder if it has anything to do with switching to controller 2 so i dont get run bug

I have a problem with the tactic, I play this setup: http://pokazywarka.pl/vw5enl/
wingers all the time I return to the defense and weapons when they descend to the center and I have no one on the wing, and he wants all the time there were, you know how it can set?

Also tell me how to set these lines in the second picture, he wants to play offensively!

I thought this patch was for myPES only.

Damn... all this time wasted by KONAMI developers on this Facebook shiite, the only real thing that comes out of this is PES12 increases it's exposure on Facebook. So many other things that could be bettered :(

Okay, so it's been many games now. I've imported a great option file (thanks to pesgaming.com) and have the 'real' premier league in the game.

I've gotten over almost all of the game's quirks/ faults - except one.

Can anyone give me any recommendations for how to better 'lock on' to the ball? In situations where you manually switch to a player going for a loose ball, I just can't get any player who isn't the 'default' that is auto-switched to to lock on to it. I can literally run 6 inches away from it, and my player won't touch the damn thing unless I happen to stumble over it.

This is particularly problematic when, for example, the CPU heads out a corner, and my auto-switch makes me my CB 60 yards away. I switch back to the midfielder 10 feet away, but I can't get him to lock onto the ball.

It's my single largest pet peeve at the moment. Everything else I can kind of deal with, but seeing my striker who was better placed than the 'auto-switch' option, completely miss an open headed goal because he can't 'find' the easy, looping pass is driving me nuts.

Oh my god, I am really enjoying the Be a Boss mode.

-First of all you have to edit the face and name of your Boss
-Then you have a press conference (your presentation)
-Your asistant (she's a woman) presents your coach (the coach is based on the retired master league players (mine's Zamenhoff)
- You must set an amount of money for publicity, this publicity afffects the number of fans, so you can gain more.
-Your assistant tells you to hire a player (In my case I bought Carlos Vela because he's cheap and I was planning in saving money for the next season.

I have played 6 matches and all of them were victories, the team I chose was AS Nancy Lorraine

What can you do in this mode?

You can do negotiations
Check other leagues and cup results

The instructions you can do are:

Give an idea to the coach of what kind of tactic the team will use, there are 3 options:
Type of Play: Posession, Counter Attack.
Which Players will start the match: The ones with the best condition.
Which player do you want to start up the match.

In this case, as my coach has an stubborn character, he tends to disobey my orders, and when you finish a game, your assistant tells you: Your coach didn't follow your orders, I think he do it as a tactical purpose.

There are different coaches and have different kind of attitudes.

When you select assist to a match, you watch the game like a normal match and you can choose from 1.0 to 2,0 of speed.

When you select to not assist, shows you an animation of workers cleaning the stadium while it slimulates the game on a scoreboard

I have to consider myself lucky, despite I don't like the way he acts, he has delivered good results to the institution, the most epic moment was when he completely disobeyed me in the match against Olympique Lyonnais, and his tactics result was a 4-0 victory against them and we were the visit.

This is all I have seen by the moment.

I just wish Konami made my defensive AI for uncontrolled team mates as intelligent as the CPU does. They hold the line well and move in tandem.

My f00king dumb as f00k full back f00king c00nt keeps standing a 1,5 meter off the CB and Benzema, Berbatov, Rooney, Messi and every other striker knows this. Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh

Why is it that the grafix, pitch, nets, etc..look more high resolution and realistic than my xbox360 version? Hmmmmm. I'm beginning to think that perhaps I need to turn some setting on in the my xbox. I just can't understand why your graphics look better than mine. Are you playing it on 1080p or 720p on your xbox?

I just can't figure this out. My game's graphics just don't look that sharp. I'm beginning to wonder if it's my TV. I have a 4 year old samsung HD.

Not sure what kind of setup you have but make sure you use a HDMI cable and change your display settings on the Xbox to 720p or 1080p. If you have a HD xbox cable and not a HDMI, check the settings and make sure it comes up as 720p.

I use HDMI and 1080p. Even though the game runs in 720, the Xbox upscales it to 1080p. But 720 should look good on your Samsung if indeed it's set to 720p.

Just to clarify, the run bug on the 360 exists in the full game? Surely not?

From what I've heard it's still there and Konami "know about it" and are working on a patch apparently.

I just hope it's out before the game comes out in the UK, otherwise it just isn't good enough... having to play as the second controller is ridiculous.

The keepers are far from better. They still parry the ball too much and parry it in the danger area still.

they rarely make saves 1 on 1 and positioning seems out still.

Just to clarify, the run bug on the 360 exists in the full game? Surely not?

Surely it is. :(

Konami knows about it, but it is not restricted to this problem.

It's related to another problem I mentioned before. That was about using the second controller, as that one does NOT have the sprint-bug, as opposed to the first controller.
I will elaborate on it:

I have the French/German Xbox 360 version and the settings of my profile are not used correctly ( Language settings, button configuration settings, etc ).
When changing the profile, it saves it properly, but the new settings are not used.

For instance, when I start up the game, the language is still French ( I changed it into German, which I understand better ) and it asks a lot of questions in French that has to do with the profile-settings, regardless of the fact that I changed them already before.

You might think this is no problem as you can import previously saved profiles, but if you do that and you start a match, the button-configuration-settings are back to default, in stead of the saved ( and imported ) profile-settings.

I have the feeling this has to do with the second controller I use.
I use the second controller to avoid the sprint-bug.

Back
Top Bottom