PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

pes201208cabreo.jpg

Good trailer for what will hopefully be a very good game. Still hoping for a mention on manual shooting or the option for manual settings instead of clicking the modifier.

I hiope Konami NEVER does this, the manual modifier is SO much more organic than FIFA's bullcrap 3 games in one. I couldn't bare an option for full manual, the game is manual out of the box if you take the time to appreciate Konami's vision of football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWKAgfHWs3U

He mentions about the biggest thing i wanted from this game the one on one situations will be based on the skills of each individual player with much better faints and sais they are easier to do rather than cpu bound that interrupted gameplay in pes 2011, otehr aspects are all about gameplay greatly looking forward to this game it's exactly in accordance to what i imagined wow wonderfull.

This man knows what he's talking about. Unlike that other guy...

Resident Evilution Soccer 2012.

Though its just the first trailer, would like to highlight some points i noticed.
The base of the game is purely pes 2011, with improvements of course. Now the major improvement that majority of us craved for, were the involvement of defenders to through balls. This Trailer also shows 2 instances where the dender doesnt even try to intercept - eg: pique to that aerial lob, where he could have easily headed, 2nd , where xavi passes to villa (2.16), n the defender just watches it.. For all the good things that pes 2011 has given us, these silly reactions by defenders irritate me.
The ball movement seems strange at times, it doesnt move smoothly as you can see (1.22-1.25)
The game is great with graphics n all, no doubt, the gameplay also seems more independent, the off-the ball movement being the highlight. Seems very interesting.
Some nice little animations here n there also feel good.

I hiope Konami NEVER does this, the manual modifier is SO much more organic than FIFA's bullcrap 3 games in one. I couldn't bare an option for full manual, the game is manual out of the box if you take the time to appreciate Konami's vision of football.

Hopefully Seabass is a bit more progressively minded than this.

It will never happen Rom. Never. Thats not the path he would choose to walk. We know that already, it doesnt fit in with his philosophy at all.

That's not the path you walk. Seabass has diverted from your path more than once in the past, and your path changed course when you saw he was right.

I'll bookmark this chat for future use :)

This Pique pic is wierd.

But the Gourcuff animation asking for the ball is impressive.

system pass is robotic 4 years ago...

you view video and exclaim "what is this f**d shit?"

2009-2010-2011-2012....always robotic..360º? where?

more graphics, more nets, more pique in supersaiyajin gokuh....but, where is the game? where is the new fluid moves? bah....i will wait demo, but this year is same....

system pass is robotic 4 years ago...

you view video and exclaim "what is this f**d shit?"

more graphics, more nets, more pique in supersaiyajin gokuh....but, where is the game? where is the new fluid moves? bah....i will wait demo, but this year is same....

Please stop writting bullshit:BLEH: Did You see game play PES 2012 ? Did You play Pes 2012? If not wait to see it or play it and than judge...ok? You have alternative... go play FIFA...I don't see a problem.

Please stop writting bullshit:BLEH: Did You see game play PES 2012 ? Did You play Pes 2012? If not wait to see it or play it and than judge...ok? You have alternative... go play FIFA...I don't see a problem.

oh ok, here no freedom beacause you say...

this isn't dictadure bro...is my opinion.

Freedom of what? Of bullshit? Ok if you play a game and don't like it i can understand. It's normal.But if you don't play a game and not even seen please don't judge becasue it's ridiculous.

hohoho ok ok

i can put goods opinion (wihout play) but no can put bad opinions

haha ok ok bro....

closed the post, totally nothing play the game, can't put impression, no?

Solid improvement over PES 2011. I can't wait to try the demo and hopefully purchase this game. One question though, how do you guys get real kits and team names for the 360?

Same back spinning and weird ball physics. There are several situations where the ball should get top spin the way they kick up on the ball, but it's just like PES always have had with applying same spin all the time. The ball just moves very weird to me. Otherwise it looks OK I guess, defenders seem to be kind of like in PES 2011, just standing there while the pass goes over/at the side of them.

i would assume they would in some more blocking animations, the video i think is most probably set to regulaar, but i think it would have been nice to see some evidence of blocking since it was an issue in PES 2011.

agree with ball physics, there is something just not right with them. Lack of topspin especially. Don't really understand what the issue is with why the ball also seems to 'lag' when rolling. Maybe Konami just don't like tennis??? :CONFUSE:

They fixed the entrance scene LOD and it seems that the keeper doesn't land on his belly anymore.

keeperq.png

Hope so. I will consider Konami totally fixed the keepers if they only just remove that stupid belly landing animation.

well errm i can move in 360 degrees in PES 2011 with players that had high enough technique. That freedom is very much there in PES 2011. Don't blame the game because you can't dribble.

Not many players can 'sprint' with ball with absolute 360 degreee freedom and PES represents that. Not every team is Barcelona you know;) Although you should be able to jog at 360 if you get used to the sensitivity.

Had another look at the ball physics and the issue from what I'm picking up on is it's that Konami think have overdone the weight at the 'valve' of the ball.

Whats very strange is it's like the ball is quite badly balanced in terms of it's weight distribution so the ball picks up too much air resistance when it's put initially into top spin then reverts to backspin!

Back
Top Bottom