PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Its pre recorded, skip forward to 10.40.

Some nice things in the trailer, some awkward moments and Ahole kicking with his weaker foot.

Night.

WOW! That trailer was great. The graphics and lighting looks phenomenal as do the kits and player faces. Animations look better than last years too. They even have TV camera crews and press walking around the side lines. Great attention to detail.

The guy doing the voiceover narration for seabass sounds like the same guy who does the title credits for 'the universe'

Some of those faces are the best I have ever seen in a football game. Gourcuff, Lampard, Pique!

And the AI looks good too.

Love the emotion and the atmosphere, and some animations and players expressions, but then there's Konami will to add slow motion to everything that moves and making imperfections in linking noticeable, plus making the ball physics look completely off, even if they aren't (not sure.).

The trailer is meh. Mainly because graphics for the most part are similar. I will say the faces look awesome. So I am hoping it's a change when you play it.

That one play by the English team was weird, Spain didn't pressure like they do then the ball that goes right over a barely jumpin Pique and Puyol. Weird.

Hopefully I am just making too much fuss about nothing.

Where is the Snow? :p -_-

Last edited:
oh my god...
in celebrations, hehehehe

venas+del+cuello.JPG

The trailer is meh. Mainly because graphics for the most part are similar. I will say the faces look awesome. So I am hoping it's a change when you play it.

That one play by the English team was weird, Spain didn't pressure like they do then the ball that goes right over a barely jumpin Pique and Puyol. Weird.

Hopefully I am just making to much fuss about nothing.

Tbh if you look close, there are some big changes in graphics. But artwork is very similar, yes.

Some nice things in the trailer, some awkward moments and Ahole kicking with his weaker foot.

Night.

I know, all the discussion i've been having about how PES get' weak foot right etc.. then in the trailer he boots it with his right :CONFUSE:

Anyway, well the only awkward thing i saw in the video was the fucking numbers again. Look at the england it, why are the bac number so god dam small?

it takes a SECOUND to fix! Really! AGGGHHHH, anyway rest is looking good.

Main positive was that I didn't see any clunky animations, also Crisitano and Nani have a new running animation with seems to suit them. Same with Iniesta!

On the whole, wasn't really any info, just eye candy!

Hopefully I am just making too much fuss about nothing.

Where is the Snow? :p -_-

Well, there was nothing bad so yeah maybe your being picky like i man, with the numbers and ALSO lack of banners around the San Siro, it looks so dead!!!

What the hell I'm turning into :CONFUSE:

Enjoyed the trailer, focusing on the right things to improve the gameplay experience come October. The ball physics looked off to me when they were using skill moves it looks like the ball is rolling too slow, it's just off somehow. I think the graphics and player faces are fantastic, although they look a bit off when players are in rage mode almost zombie looking.

Well, there was nothing bad so yeah maybe your being picky like i man, with the numbers and ALSO lack of banners around the San Siro, it looks so dead!!!

What the hell I'm turning into :CONFUSE:

ENGLAND SCORED ON CASILLAS?!?!?!? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!

Enjoyed the trailer, focusing on the right things to improve the gameplay experience come October. The ball physics looked off to me when they were using skill moves it looks like the ball is rolling too slow,

Looked at the video again, it's almost like the ball 'lags', it dosen't spin enough. That's the only thing I can see wrong atm.

worried we haven't seen anything mentioned about keeper animations :(

WOW! That trailer was great. The graphics and lighting looks phenomenal as do the kits and player faces. Animations look better than last years too. They even have TV camera crews and press walking around the side lines. Great attention to detail.

thanks for that Billy, saved me some typing :P Exactly my thoughts.
Also i think the collisions look really solid. A couple of times i had to look twice because the mo caps looked stunning.

Looked at the video again, it's almost like the ball 'lags', it dosen't spin enough. That's the only thing I can see wrong atm.

worried we haven't seen anything mentioned about keeper animations :(

Adam said they're great, but the slow down on the trailer makes it look slow. We'll have plenty of time to check that out, hoping they're indeed great. There are some situations where the reacts much better than it ever reacted, didn't see any odd bumps of players and stuff.

Who knows? We may get to the stage where we stop talking or even worrying about PES 2012 until release, because atm for there is so little to be worried about?

Only thing left I'm concerned about in gameplay is tricks (rabona's) and Keepers really. then shit like Numbers being too small, banners, chants and sizzle.

There are so many details that are looking awesome, so right now i can't tell all them...

I love the lithging. In wide camera it will look beatiful. The lighting of the game in motion looks much better than those 3 pics.

1 on 1 challenges look fantastic. Combining l2+r2+r1 to past defenders will be better than ever before (at least i hope so).

Great new colision system.

The pace of the passes look better. There's a pes 2011 (real madrid passing lots of first touchs, a bit weird) that shows passes in simila camera angles. I see a good improvemente on this.

I love the tatical defending posture and how the midfielders position themselves around the big ares to help defence. Nice! ALthough, Pique could intercept that ball, but it's just a trailer anyway, it supposed to show goals. :D

Back
Top Bottom