PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

just played as Man City away at Bayern during half time (Demo 2 jenkey patch). Half time score was exactly the same as in the real match, lets see if final score is the same too.

bayernvscity.jpg

Ok, so does anybody else want to join the 'I dont have PES 12 yet and it's fricking killing me, Club' ?

Hello Jimbo, this is the spirit of Buzzy speaking to you from beyond the grave. I unfortunatley could wait no longer and have killed myself.

After realizing what a stupid thing to do that was, i am now trying to persuade the Gaffer (God) to show me mercy and beam me back into my shell for the 14th.

Also you need to see your man who you have an "Arrangment" with and tell him to get his finger out. Oh and get me a copy while you are at it. :BRMM:

It's being released in Europe (not UK) on 29th October, so if you can get that you won't need to buy the U.S version.

What you're saying is right. I live in India and most of the online stores don't deliver to India. Play-Asia does but they have only the US version. In due course of time, I'll sell the US version anyway. Thanks!

after brazil last year, konami managed to loose another fully licenced team, or better to say - their kits. this year it's argentina.

Had a really fun 3-2 victory over Stoke City using Fiorentina just now. I had 3 players sent off and 4 others booked due to my incessant desire to crop Peter Crouch. He scored both of their goals and still didn't get injured in any of my rash challenges - the perdurable giraffe! Winning goal was a cheeky lob by Borriello, felt lovely.

I liked the fact that they missed shit-loads of chances either side of their goals, especially the giraffe above. They also had their keeper booked and Ricardo Fuller, a late Stoke sub, couldn't return after getting treatment following an injury. They had no more subs left and had to play with 10 men - this is the first time these events have happened together for me in current-gen PES!

At this level, with pretty average sides on Professional difficulty and 20 minute matches, it is pretty much spot on.

So im posting this screenshot from my closed thread about the shit AI.

Heres an example, CPU vs CPU match of 1 best team in the world vs one of the weakest teams in the game :

67190214.jpg

pathetic AI and team/player individuality...

watching the bayern-man city game,looks like pro evo on broadcast cam,konami really nailed the feel and look of it ,hopefuly the sound is up to scratch

That is great news! Is the broadcast camera angle any different from PES2011? I am hoping for PES12 they have tweaked it a bit so that it's easier to use?

So im posting this screenshot from my closed thread about the shit AI.

Heres an example, CPU vs CPU match of 1 best team in the world vs one of the weakest teams in the game :

67190214.jpg

pathetic AI and team/player individuality...

interesting.

what settings did you use for both sides? i hope that wasn't on 10 minutes beaus if you want realism you shouldn't be playing 10 minute games!

Last edited:
lol @ pes2012gonbegood, he has been trolling these forums and threads for a while, i think its very easy to understand what you are trying to do.

If you can, please simulate Barcelona against Stoke on a Rainy night at the Brittanica, around 100 times and post the results, would love to see what pes comes up with.

Then do the same for fifa if someone can..maybe 100 is too many how about 10?

this pes2012gonbegood has been nothing but negative since joining. Each to their own opinion and such but going on and on and on is a bit annoying. This is the guy who tried to prove computer players have too good close control by showing a video of him running around with an unnamed Rangers player (so could easily have been best dribbler in the team) on what was clearly the lowest difficulty level, where the CPU does not pressure or tackle.

Thing is, I actually agree individual team AI could be better and that may be a genuine screenshot, but after your last effort it could also be that you manipulated it. There's also no need to write 50 odd negative posts about the game. It would be better to provide some accurate evidence and try to get the John Murphy's attention.

ollywolly is right on the money, its ironic how he named himself pes2012gonbegood yet all he does is try and prove how this game is not gonna be good. Who becomes a member of a forum just to bash the game? Trolls

I dunno, I'm concerned about the tactics at this moment i really am.

pes2012gonbegood seems to be being negative for the sake of it, as if he enjoys being cynical :| . He is getting annoyed with the lack of individuality. But he seems to be using 10 minute matches on 0 speed or even on a faster speed.

If you play on those settings it is well known that the gameplay is fast, rather more arcadey but still individuality is there, it's not great and center backs have a lot of control on that setting on that setting but it's still fun for most.

Just thought he would test the game more rigorously?

Last edited:
Settings were:

15 minutes
Professional ( Top Player CPU seems weird to me idk but im going to try that aswell )
Speed was -1

Btw heres another screenshot of me trying to see how much posession I can get with a bad technical team against a good side:

47809087.jpg

So ollywolly, you say technique of players is great and that low teams are good in terms of it, not overpowered?

How do you explain me being able to do this on the screenshot then?

Settings superstar, 10 mins, manual passing.

Settings were:

15 minutes
Professional ( Top Player CPU seems weird to me idk but im going to try that aswell )
Speed was -1

Btw heres another screenshot of me trying to see how much posession I can get with a bad technical team against a good side:

47809087.jpg

So ollywolly, you say technique of players is great and that low teams are good in terms of it, not overpowered?

How do you explain me being able to do this on the screenshot then?

Settings superstar, 10 mins, manual passing.

God your life must be so empty.

Back
Top Bottom