PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

could someone record a game against a d2 team?
i would like to judge watching video if pressure is so high like you say

Could someone with the game definitely confirm if we will be able to import our pes 2011 base copied players on to pes 2012 with their real faces?

Since I´m going to trade in pes 2011 for 2012 and would like to base copy all the players that will dissapear in pes 2012 before I do so.

Thanks.

Yeah I'm playing in windowed. The broadcaster program specified I have to be in windowed in order to stream. It feels like I'm playing against an online lagger lol.

Yeah I'm playing in windowed. The broadcaster program specified I have to be in windowed in order to stream. It feels like I'm playing against an online lagger lol.

I think it's just the game, there's not much you can do about it. I've tried using livestream before and it's the same. Even reducing graphics to the minimum doesn't fix the issue. It's odd because any other windowed mode games seen to work fine when streaming.

Okay guys. Here is the bug from the full game, not demo. Just before the opposition keeper is about to take a goal-kick, if you press replay and move the camera about, the screen will turn black. And then you go back to game, and this is what happens:

Goalkick Bug

Calcio could you send Jon Murphy a tweet about this? It's really quite annoying. Of course, I could just choose not to tap it in, but it shouldn't be there. Hopefully they can fix this.

Dags and anyone else playing the full game, try and recreate this.

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@
@DagsJT I've passed this on. Thank you

it's difficult to judge from laggy video, but it really seems you no longer have the chance to calm down the pace as you could in demo.
no no no no, i don't like it at all

Last edited:
it's difficult to judge from laggy video, but it really seems you no longer have the chance to calm down the pace as you could in demo.

They are relentless, pressing even at 4-0 up. They create danger mainly by quick, short passing in the final third and only occassionaly throw in a random long ball to nowhere. I'm stopping by my local gamestore where I used to work and picking up a copy this afternoon, I'll try it out for myself.

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@
@aaron_smith7 Online news will come tomorrow. Also expect news on a free day one update

Laggy game to say the least. Couldn't even string a few passes together most of the time. Not sure if you can judge the game through this laggy broadcast, but definitely don't judge me! Lol.

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@
@_PaulRobbo_ retail code is the same as the second demo

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@
@Ahmed_Dha7i 2nd demo is the same code as final code

Erm ... unless I'm not playing the retail code then it's not the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom