PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Anyone who says PES 2012 is lacking individuality should put Carl Jenkinson in the Arsenal team. Bloody hell.

Got the game here in Peru. Two games, two losses (AC Milan-Juventus, my first game ALWAYS). Man this game is hard to score...
Any question, just let me know

Last edited:
Got the game here in Peru. Two games, two losses (AC Milan-Juventus, my first game ALWAYS). Man this game is hard to score...
Any question, just let me know

Lucky man.
Have you tried online yet?
If you have are there default settings and are you aware of your opponents in terms of pass assistance and com controlled players etc.

Also what are the differences from demo2?

Anyone who has the game: can you eloborate more about the Edit Mode? Any refinements? I always hope for the return of the PES5/6 editor, where you could put logo's on trousers and on the back of the shirt. You actually had quite a bunch of logo's (Puma, Nike etc) to choose from, if I remember correctly. Would be nice if you could edit that deep again ingame: for everyone that wants to (re)create their own fantasy or favourite team and give it the most realistic kit possible, without having to be an outgame edit-wizzard.

Anyone who has the game: can you eloborate more about the Edit Mode? Any refinements? I always hope for the return of the PES5/6 editor, where you could put logo's on trousers and on the back of the shirt. You actually had quite a bunch of logo's (Puma, Nike etc) to choose from, if I remember correctly. Would be nice if you could edit that deep again ingame: for everyone that wants to (re)create their own fantasy or favourite team and give it the most realistic kit possible, without having to be an outgame edit-wizzard.

The edit mode is the same...

The same numbers...

and the same fonts... no news...

In the Stadium Mode are little add ons...

See my videos:

YouTube - Grada Principal Pes 2012 Editor

Gameplay with Brasilian relates:

YouTube - Valencia_champions_locutor_brasileño.avi

I really envy the guys who have got the game already. But then it's a product of karma. So I'm not gonna get soon :)

My request for the guys who have the game:

Can you please post the gameplay video in the new BLIMP camera angle. I'm super-excited about this angle and I'd pay double the money just for this camera angle. So please, as you see I'm desperate. Thanks!

I really envy the guys who have got the game already. But then it's a product of karma. So I'm not gonna get soon :)

Can you please post the gameplay video in the new BLIMP camera angle. I'm super-excited about this angle and I'd pay double the money just for this camera angle. So please, as you see I'm desperate. Thanks!

What is BLIMP in spanish...?

YouTube - #PES2012 Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (CPU vs CPU - Superstar) (1st Half)
from the preview version i guess

its better than the other default cameras. i would have used it if i didnt have the camera tool for PC

-Could you check how many emblem slots we have in edit mode?

-If it´s not too much trouble, would it be possible to tell me if any Atletico Madrid players have a new face? f.e. Falcao?

-Does it let you transfer base copied players from pes 2011 to pes 2012? f.e. Raul or Jurado...

Only if possible, of course, sorry for all the questions man.

Thanks Polter. Too bad nothing really changed. Maybe next year. I have another question: is THIS option also in again: say you want to play a league (18 teams) and be in control of 4 of those 18 teams. You choose 4 players of course, but you want to play those 4 teams yourself. When the day comes that they have to play together, you play the home-team. Is it possible again to disable the controller of the other team in that situation, so you let the PC control a human team (your 'opponent') for that match?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions from us, the eagerly waiting.

-Could you check how many emblem slots we have in edit mode?

-If it´s not too much trouble, would it be possible to tell me if any Atletico Madrid players have a new face? f.e. Falcao?

-Does it let you transfer base copied players from pes 2011 to pes 2012? f.e. Raul or Jurado...

Only if possible, of course, sorry for all the questions man.

51 slots for emblem

Falcao no have new face... and the socket are wrong... in the 1st kit are blue and the second kit are red... lol

I have import the emblems, kits, and Logos for Ligas... but when the game ask to me if transfer players i say no... dont test if work sorry...

Thanks Polter. Too bad nothing really changed. Maybe next year. I have another question: is THIS option also in again: say you want to play a league (18 teams) and be in control of 4 of those 18 teams. You choose 4 players of course, but you want to play those 4 teams yourself. When the day comes that they have to play together, you play the home-team. Is it possible again to disable the controller of the other team in that situation, so you let the PC control a human team (your 'opponent') for that match?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions from us, the eagerly waiting.

I try tomorrow... is longer by the calendar...

51 slots for emblem

Falcao no have new face... and the socket are wrong... in the 1st kit are blue and the second kit are red... lol

I have import the emblems, kits, and Logos for Ligas... but when the game ask to me if transfer players i say no... dont test if work sorry...

Thanks man, pfff that´s ridiculous, only 51 slots, they can´t even get the uniform right and no Falcao face? god, what a let down... have you noticed any new faces for any Atletico Madrid players, I suppose you wouldn´t have a short vid or pic of what the Atleti uniforms look like huh?

Thanks for answering all the questions man, I can´t believe the KONAMI idiots can´t get our uniform right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom