PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Does anyone know a good and reliable webshop from France or Germany (that accepts Paypal or Bank transfer) where I can buy the game? I live in Belgium.

fenerlea,if you are flemish you could look to the site of dreamland,they have a webshop,there is an option for french language pes releasedate available 1-10 and an english language euro version for releasedate 14-10,i understand you like the french language game ,they have an option to pay by banktransfer ,when they have the game you can choose to pick it up in a colruyt or dreamland shop nearest to your home,price almost 60 euro,check it out.

goalgerd, could you ask your friend if its possible to use import- export option to import teams like westham, lens,sampdoria,la coruna(relagated teams from pes 2011) from pes 2011 in exhange for teams from pes league,div 2 league in pes 2012, if so do there emblems take up an emblem space in the 51 available editable spaces,westham is edited in pes 2011 but the lisenced teams in pes 2011 like lens or sampdoria ,do they also take a place?

Looks like a big change in master league, the only team you can start with is the default rubbish players, pretty hardcore!

Also there is an option to negotiate directly when you start or leave to scout, I chose negotiate directly but when I tried to sign my first player the scout handled it! I hate the scout!

Looks like a big change in master league, the only team you can start with is the default rubbish players, pretty hardcore!

Also there is an option to negotiate directly when you start or leave to scout, I chose negotiate directly but when I tried to sign my first player the scout handled it! I hate the scout!

you can start with match mode players if you buy the option for 100pes points in the pes shop,those french reviewers are idiots

you can start with match mode players if you buy the option for 100pes points in the pes shop,those french reviewers are idiots

True.
I started a ML with Real Madrid and they gave all those no ones.
The option to start with real squads is in the extra content section for 100 points like goalgerd said.

So will online be as per PES2011 as far as regions go. I am a little concerned by Jons comments that you can only play against people from the same region.

In SA our games come from the UK so I am hoping we wont be affected...

edit: Damnit keep posting I cant concentrate on anything except Pategatos Avatar

It is too high, not because the % is too high, but because all teams seem capable of reaching it.

I agree,
but be cautious in making statements of this kind.
They are against the dominant thinking and are not very welcome...
Especially from someone very high up...;))

Last edited:
Opposition are great at attacking me on professiona but might have to slap it up to top player as finding it a bit easy to get crosses in.

Not had this much fun in a long time though.

quick question..

where do you access the linked-feints section? cant seem to find it at all

I want to take some of the daft FIFA skills out and simplify it so that its usefull for creating space

cheers

It's the screen where you can move controller to home or away section after you enter exhibition. Press (square) which takes you to all controller options like passing assist and link feints.

It's the screen where you can move controller to home or away section after you enter exhibition. Press (square) which takes you to all controller options like passing assist and link feints.

cheers mate. must be the only screen I didnt check and I always change my passing asst to zero, so it must have been right in front of me!

Back
Top Bottom