PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

:WOOT:

.... It's gonna be a late night. :WOOT:

Edit : Bugger, thought I read PS3 version out for a second there. I expect PS3 tomorrow. Xbox version released early to keep Microsoft happy, possibly.

Last edited:
Demo 2 keeps freezing randomly during the match on my Xbox... (Hopefully it's only my old Xbox playing up, or hopefully not for me I guess)

Seen at least one player leave the ball behind, as kept happening to me in the first demo. Doesn't seem like intentional error to me, but maybe others will have another opinion.

Oh and you have to watch the long trailer after matches. YAY! Bring on the PC Demo.

Sweet! Downloading the 360 demo now. Can't wait. Just tried the FIFA12 demo and it's awful. Stated my opinion on the FIFA thread and seem to have annoyed a few with my opinion.......funny I thought it was a demo impressions thread but hey ho.

So this new 'Explosive Power' attribute was just to accomodate this 'burst' move? Lol, just lol. Konami you sure know how to rile me nicely.

Admitedly the move itself and it's execution do actually look very realistic and contexual judging by Jimmy's video (thanks btw), but yeah if it's effective irrespective of attributes (which a lot of tricks since PES 2011 seem to be), I'll be worried.

Hows it performed? I'll give it a go tomorrow on the new demo.

You can only use it with players with an Explosive stat above 80, I think. Aguair can't do them. Hold R2, the sprint and a direction.

Also, as per the Training Challenge, using Semi-Assisted, containing with Circle secondary pressure and holding Circle, R2 and X is awesome for containing a player in a dangerous area with two of your players. If the CPU gets past first man, your primary controlled player jockeys and puts a foot in if close enough. Very effective cover. Class.

Demo 2 keeps freezing randomly during the match on my Xbox... (Hopefully it's only my old Xbox playing up, or hopefully not for me I guess)

Seen at least one player leave the ball behind, as kept happening to me in the first demo. Doesn't seem like intentional error to me, but maybe others will have another opinion.

Oh and you have to watch the long trailer after matches. YAY! Bring on the PC Demo.

You only have to watch it once. Every other time you can skip it.

Also, your DataProfile/settings etc seem to save. (YAY)

You can only use it with players with an Explosive stat above 80, I think. Aguair can't do them. Hold R2, the sprint and a direction.

Also, as per the Training Challenge, using Semi-Assisted, containing with Circle secondary pressure and holding Circle, R2 and X is awesome for containing a player in a dangerous area with two of your players. If the CPU gets past first man, your primary controlled player jockeys and puts a foot in if close enough. Very effective cover. Class.

Back
Top Bottom