PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

I wonder why everybody is talking about Aguiar, he is an average Sporting player. :LOL:

Go and wash your mouth out .......

how%20very%20dare%20you_215x208.jpg

ウイイレ2012体験版第二弾」9月14日配信!搭載チームはトットナム 、バイエルン・ミュンヘン、インテル、レンジャース、クラブアメリカ、インテルナシオナウの計6チーム。ということは・・・・長友選手や宇佐美選手が使用できる!?

Edit: Oops forgot to translate.

That's we_konami's twitter and it says:

WE2012...Sept 14.... Team: Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Inter, Rangers, Club America, Internacional.. 6 Team...

So there you go :D

Last edited:
Lami said:
Winning Eleven 2012 demo second phase, "delivered on September 14! Team is equipped with Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Intel, Rangers, Club America, a total of six teams now Intel Ignacio. Say that players can use the players and Nagatomo Usami! ?

Good. Where did you get that Intel? :P

(Sorry, the Google Translate was funny)

Apart from the compatability of option files, does anyone know if there is any difference between the UK and North American releases.
If not I may just take a punt at the American release and play the game earlier.
I take it the Americans have to put up with Jon Champion as commentator.

I think, and I'm not sure, that you can't play online vs Europeans or other regions different to yours. Unless someone in Europe buys the US version, of course.

I think, and I'm not sure, that you can't play online vs Europeans or other regions different to yours. Unless someone in Europe buys the US version, of course.

Thanks for that Lami.
I play purely offline with mates or against computer so not a problem.
If thats the only drawback I guess I'll give it a go.
Should I delete all the existing option files for 2011.I take it nothing will be compatible with the new version.

I hope Konami are up to date with team formations, watching that Inter vs Bayern video, Inter aren't playing the 3-4-3 formation that they'll most likely be using this season.

Also it always bugs me how he formation screen in match never displays the formation properly.

Going back to said video, I wasn't impressed with the CPU's play, Pazzini doing little shimmy's as the defenders watch and stand off him is bad, very bad.

I've got some essays lined up for the upcoming feedback thread..

Back
Top Bottom