PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

My overall impresion is good about posibilities of the game. I really enjoy so diferent is each match I played with the same teams. Licenced teams is the less important for me, comunity is plenty of great people editing. AI, gameplay and phisics, that´s all I need. And this year seems to be in the right way.
People, of course I would like real simulator, but this is Sparta¡¡ ( sorry, only a video game)

That would be my guess - I hope so - the first demo is fun but eager to know how much it's moved on and to be able to play it on the 360. Main thing is for them to actually get it on the 360 this time of course :O

I really hope what their releasing is review code, otherwise the process would be pointless, it needs to be polished in the game play department

How long till release day BTW?

To be honest, I think xbox owners should get the second demo sooner, as they didn't have access to the first one. But I can't see this happening

watched all those videos and have few negative comments

- goalkeepers still not good
- players sliding/ice skating in some situations
- some players makin unrealistic sharp turns
- no freedom to move players (loss ball situations)
- players slowing down when gettin on the ball
add the gameplay cam blur effect to them

To be honest, I think xbox owners should get the second demo sooner, as they didn't have access to the first one. But I can't see this happening

Along with world piece and an end to famine....lol unfortunately it don't work like that bro.

I must admit I dislike playing with Barca even if I'm not winning, its just lame being able to sprint full throttle with the likes of Messi.

I did enjoy a penarol vs Real Madrid match though. I kept Cronaldo very humble and only succumbed to a Benzema header and Xabi Alonso pile driver was fun though as I had them under a lot of pressure. Especially Jiimy's aguiar at AMF

Shouldn't they just release it today as a nice surprise? Give people a weekend of playing final code before the FIFA demo hits. Those that are going to stick with FIFA will always stick with FIFA. PES has always been the underdog, even when sales were almost one-to-one with PES 5, FIFA still beat it in the long run.

The game makes enough money for relatively little development cost for Konami to keep the franchise going, it has steady sales even with FIFA as a competitor. The hardcore as a majority seem to stay with PES.

What Konami need to do is to bring back some elements of the hardcore that have defected to FIFA since the abomination of PES 2008. The 2nd demo needs to be released NOW DAMMNIT! :D

Since the 2nd Demo for PES 2012 is right around the corner in Europe on PSN and Xbox Live, we wanted to give you some insight on what you can expect from our next demo installment. Check below for all details.

The following teams will be available to play:

Tottenham Hotspurs, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Club America, Internacional

Please experiment with Pass Support and other settings in Personal Data to tailor the game to your style of play. Also, please note that you will be able to skip the Demo Intro after it has been played once. Furthermore, we also have improvement elements on the gameplay. According to your feedback on the first demo, we have worked on the following:

Improved Goal Keepers
According to your feedback on the first Demo, we improved the Goal Keepers

Improved Defensive AI
Defensive AI has been tweaked to work more efficiently on the field

Improved difficulty to score a goal
You definitely have to build up, plan and organize your attack well in order to score in this demo

For all of you who can’t wait, don’t forget that the 1st Demo is already out on PSN and PC in Europe, so get your hands on this first to give it a try!

We’ll announce the 2nd Demo release soon, so stay tuned!

Two new Copa Teams and my old friend D'Alessandro. That will keep me busy till release. :)

Damiao at Internacional is one to watch on the 2nd demo. Shame I haven't had a chance to play any of PES2012 because of the Xbox demo getting cancelled and uni starting tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom