PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

lol, where's danyjr at?

Guys, what's that link that shows what teams are in the game and what leagues? From what I remember there are 2 fake leagues (pes league & we league) and then the d2 league as well, correct?

Last edited:
Guys, what's that link that shows what teams are in the game and what leagues? From what I remember there are 2 fake leagues (pes league & we league) and then the d2 league as well, correct?

Thank GoalGerd for this bud ....

just saw on pesgaming konami have added another 20 team league to edit,so for pes 2012 we will have 3 full leagues to edit(56 new teams) to add,my option file wont be ready til xmas

English Premier League

Arsenal ( Unlicensed )
Aston Villa ( Unlicensed )
Blackburn Rovers ( Unlicensed )
Bolton Wanderers ( Unlicensed )
Chelsea ( Unlicensed )
Everton ( Unlicensed )
Fulham ( Unlicensed )
Liverpool ( Unlicensed )
Manchester City ( Unlicensed )
Manchester United
Newcastle United ( Unlicensed )
Norwich City ( Unlicensed )
QPR ( Unlicensed )
Stoke City ( Unlicensed )
Sunderland ( Unlicensed )
Swansea City ( Unlicensed )
Tottenham Hotspur
West Brom ( Unlicensed )
Wigan ( Unlicensed )
Wolverhampton Wanderers ( Unlicensed )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Liga ( Fully licensed )

Athletic Bilbao
Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Betis
Espanyol
Getafe
Granada
Levante
Malaga
Mallorca
Osasuna
Racing
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
Sevilla
Sporting
Valencia
Villarreal
Zaragoza
Vallecano

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serie A ( Fully licensed )

Atalanta
Bologna
Cagliari
Catania
Cesena
Chievo
Fiorentina
Genoa
Inter Milan
Juventus
Lazio
Lecce
AC Milan
Napoli
Novara
Palermo
Parma
Roma
Siena
Udinese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ligue 1 ( Fully licensed )

Auxerre
Ajaccio
Bordeaux
Brest
Caen
Dijon
Evian
Lille
Lorient
Lyon
Marseille
Montpellier
Nancy
Nice
PSG
Rennes
Saints-Etienne
Sochaux
Toulouse
Valenciennes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primeira Liga

Academica ( Unlicensed )
Beira Mar ( Unlicensed )
Benfica
Braga
Feirense ( Unlicensed )
Gil Vicente ( Unlicensed )
Guimaraes ( Unlicensed )
Maritimo ( Unlicensed )
Nacional ( Unlicensed )
Olhanense ( Unlicensed )
Pacos Ferreira ( Unlicensed )
Porto
Rio Ave ( Unlicensed )
Sporting CP
Uniao Leiria ( Unlicensed )
Vitoria Setubal ( Unlicensed )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eredivisie ( Fully licensed )

ADO Den Haag
Ajax
AZ
Excelsior
Feyenoord
De Graafschap
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles
NAC Breda
N.E.C.
PSV
RKC Waalwijk
Roda JC
FC Twente
FC Utrecht
Vitesse
VVV-Venlo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Leagues (Europe) ( Fully licensed )

Genk
Standard Liege
NK Dinamo Zagreb
AC Sparta Prague
F.C. Copenhagen
HJK Helsinki
Bayer Leverkusen
Bayern Munich
AEK Athens F.C.
Olympiacos F.C.
Panathinaikos
PAOK F.C.
Rosenborg BK
Wisla Krakow
Otelul Galati
CSKA Moscow
FC Rubin Kazan
FC Zenit Saint Petersburg
Celtic F.C.
Rangers F.C.
AIK Fotboll
FC Basel
FC Zurich
Besiktas J.K.
Fenerbahce S.K.
Galatasaray S.K.
Trabzonspor
FC Shakhtar Donetsk
FC Dynamo Kyiv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Leagues (Latin America)

Boca Juniors
River Plate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PES League

■Almchendolf 3
■Ehrenhofstadt 3
■Fineseeberg 3
■Theeselvargen 3
■Xakoulagos 3
■Herismakhgia 3
■Marguaparrena 3
■Serignaluca 3
■Celuvaris 3
■Tedloghec 3
■Waryamosuk 3
■Nakhqachev 3
■Saintragler 3
■Blookrows 3
■Mrabspor 3
■Trunecan 3
■Nelapoltsk 3
■Gharnetova 3

WE League

■Team A 3
■Team B 3
■Team C 3
■Team D 3
■Team E 3
■Team F 3
■Team H 3
■Team I 3
■Team J 3
■Team K 3
■Team L 3
■Team M 3
■Team N 3
■Team O 3
■Team P 3
■Team Q 3
■Team R 3
■Team S 3
■Team T 3
■Team U 3

D2 League

■Wondengine Town 3
■C.S. Squanoer 3
■Ganzoraccio 3
■FSV Sarmtonburg 3
■Johachnaard V.V. 3
■S.D. Quaztolla 3
■C.D. Raltonvegua 3
■FC Nortovka 3
■Cantlesir Spor 3
■K.S. Szelawce 3
■Jorudberg FF 3
■Hjorwesland BK 3
■FK Odersteich 3
■KVC Meirkugaurt 3
■CS Iolceanicu 3
■A.C. Nitsaloskis 3
■PES United 3
■WE United 3

Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
Can you hit penalty kicks wide or too high?

Just done a few training sessions to test all this. Much of it appears to be based on the ability of the player. I trained as England and had Lampard take 50+ penalties with various combinations of full power and high and wide. Yes I could miss both high and wide but almost all of his shots at full power were hitting the posts or bar (sometimes going in sometimes rebounding). So it seems Lampard is a very good penalty taker.

Then trying with a very poor team Jordan and with their player doing the same every shot was high and or wide when attempted.

So to answer yes you can, it seems to be a combination of how high/wide you kick it and how good the player you're using is. Very good players seem to get them on target more often than not even when putting loads of power and direction on.

Last edited:
If that is true about the extra 20 teams it is great but if the logo slot limit is still 51 what's is the point, there is not enough logo slots anyway if it was 51 to do 2 blank leagues, the English Premier and Portuguese League anyway let alone another league, unless you have a PC.

So if it is true and the logo slot number has not increased Konami have made a blunder. It is a blunder even with 2 blank leagues as really you should have the logo slot number at the same amount of teams you can add logos to.

BAL looks identical, just a couple of new cutscenes. Bit disappointed since some people said it had gone through big changes. I guess they didn't play much of BAL before, or there's stuff that wasn't shown in the video. Press conference cutscene when changing team, new cutscene with agent and new design on the calendar are what seemed to be new... meh.

If that is true about the extra 20 teams it is great but if the logo slot limit is still 51 what's is the point, there is not enough logo slots anyway if it was 51 to do 2 blank leagues, the English Premier and Portuguese League anyway let alone another league, unless you have a PC.

So if it is true and the logo slot number has not increased Konami have made a blunder. It is a blunder even with 2 blank leagues as really you should have the logo slot number at the same amount of teams you can add logos to.

you could use 1 logo for a whole league ,ie use the uefa logo for the whole of new league A,or a bundesliga logo for the whole of the pes league,its not really a big deal. The way im going to do it with 51 logos is 18 prem,18 bundesliga,12 superliga and 1 for championship,1 for other new uefa league and 1 spare for my ML team

BAL looks identical, just a couple of new cutscenes. Bit disappointed since some people said it had gone through big changes. I guess they didn't play much of BAL before, or there's stuff that wasn't shown in the video. Press conference cutscene when changing team, new cutscene with agent and new design on the calendar are what seemed to be new... meh.

The gameplay/AI will make it great tho.

Any one know a website where i can get PES imported for the non UK release date? cant wait 2 weeks lol, il just sell the copy when it comes out here

I finf it hard to believe that the list of clubs included in the game is the correct one (i'm sorry goalgerd, nevertheless thanks). Reason?
I cannot imagine that Anderlecht is not in the game...this would be like a with 3 or 4 English clubs, but without Man Utd... As a Genk fan i would be glad that this team would be in the game, but no Anderlecht??? Strange.

The gameplay/AI will make it great tho.

Any one know a website where i can get PES imported for the non UK release date? cant wait 2 weeks lol, il just sell the copy when it comes out here

I agree, it's just annoying when people talk BS. Still looking forward to it a lot because of the amazing AI.

I finf it hard to believe that the list of clubs included in the game is the correct one (i'm sorry goalgerd, nevertheless thanks). Reason?
I cannot imagine that Anderlecht is not in the game...this would be like a with 3 or 4 English clubs, but without Man Utd... As a Genk fan i would be glad that this team would be in the game, but no Anderlecht??? Strange.

genk replaced anderlecht as a champions league team that list is 100% accurate im sorry man : (

genk replaced anderlecht as a champions league team that list is 100% accurate im sorry man : (

It's still crazy though. A big, prestigious, historic club like Anderlecht should be in the game every year, regardless of Champions League qualification.

The same goes for all the 'other European teams' that Konami keeps chopping and changing.

It's annoying that konami keep doing that every year, ommiting teams that are so called not hot for the new season. So what happens when genk don't make europe the next season and anderlecht do? It's a bit silly to be doing things like this they need to retain such teams unless they've been relegated or have licensing issues, konami really need to change their attitude towards the european/rotw market. need to tell this to jon murphy.

Extra leagues is a good thing hopefully the expansion will help with the format of the european competitions. What they need to do for the future is limit down d2 to like 10 teams and add more d2 leagues to the other top divisions. 1 full d2 for just the league your playing in doesn't work and messes up the format of the ml say if you've got championship teams and want to play in french ligue.

Konami should include the big 3 or 4 teams for each country like Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Romania, Poland etc......plus the Champions League qualifiers.

Belgium really should have Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Standard Liege and Genk.

I can't believe :CONFUSE: The goofy run is still in the game, in final code .. o .. m .. g .
Untitled-6.gif

Konami , are u serious ? Is it so hard to make.. OK running with the ball ? They not do anything since July with this . Its a basic part of the game and.. look stupid :X

Last edited:
I can't believe :CONFUSE: The goofy run is still in the game, in final code .. o .. m .. g .
Untitled-6.gif

Konami , are u serious ? Is it so hard to make.. OK running with the ball ? They not do anything since July with this . Its a basic part of the game and.. look stupid :X

That looks speed-up, but isn't the player just quickly knocking the ball forward with his prefered foot?

In anyway, we already know animations in general are poor. Yes it does look odd, so do many other animations unfortunately...

The stupid close control seems to be included in the final package! Sigh. Robinho is now ready to take whole defenses apart with the ball glued to his leg.

yep and the burst runs are not balanced, why can i outrun 2-3 players on the very first meters with the ball with a player like totti?
this player havent done this for years now...

COME ON..konami... u cant be serious...

->
not realistic, this game turns the wrong way..

Last edited:
watched all those videos and have few negative comments

- goalkeepers still not good
- players sliding/ice skating in some situations
- some players makin unrealistic sharp turns
- no freedom to move players (loss ball situations)
- players slowing down when gettin on the ball

Game breaker? Please... Robinho is perhaps overpowered but that doesn't mean the game is broken because good dribblers will destroy you. Bah.

Fair point if it's just Robinho, but in the demo when Gatusso pulls some skillz to wriggle past your DMFs, you know something is a bit off...

If it's just 'danger' players that feel super charged, that's good and realistic, but if it's everyone dribbler, that's not

Just took a look at the football life videos, the new ML looks pretty sweet to me. I love the presentation, it looks like it'll make everything so much more immersive. The presentation of new signings to the press etc look brilliant.

Blimey, some people are not easily pleased!!! Keepers have never been great in video games as it's a fine line between superhuman and not. As for running with the ball, it's a country mile from the hunched efforts of the past and for the first time they look acceptable. People are barking up the wrong tree if you think you will ever get realistic turning and dribbling in a video game.

The reality is that it is simply impossible to replicate human mechanics at the level some on here feel should be in the game now! It is not easy writing code in a football match there are thousands of variables that need to be condensed in to 10-20 mins of fun.

If people want reality, go to the park, IMO Konami have gone along way to producing something that is technically brilliant with issues but show me one game that is issue free and I'll eat your underpants.

It's easy to be critical but why not simply embrace the advancements and learn to conquer the perceived flaws.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom