PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

I don't think it's a bad idea but I can see perhaps why they wouldn't do it. What if you are struggling after a season and get offered another job - you could jump ship without doing the few years worth of work that Master League requires.

What they could do perhaps is if you choose to start with a real team and not the default players, you could switch teams that way and play more of a career mode style than a traditional master league style.

Or how about this idea:
They could do something similar to BAL but as a coach. So you start off coaching the youth team and have to play against other youth teams in your league. When you're "ready" and get offered a senior coaching role (after a year - maybe less, maybe more) you can step up to the big league.

From this point onwards, you can swap clubs etc. Then you might try and poach players from the club you left, IF you left them or you can stay at one club with loyalty.

Doing all the hard work? This is a computer game... I play Pes for fun. KONAMI not giving us the option to switch clubs is ridiculous - in real life managers switch clubs all the time. Not including this option is like Seabass making us play 90min matches with no option to reduce match times... seriously annoyed by the lack options with ML considering all the changes else where in the game :(

Very important
online we can set the pass support as we wish,no default settings

NicolasVh from wenb

I just checked this. You can just alter the passing setting to the level you like. There seems to be no default. But maybe once in a ranked game, it could be a default setting. I don't know. I'm the only one online, so can't play an online game.

This video of online mode is useless for me !! Any news about max number of players in a online match?

I agree, the vid tells nothing important. He does not answer your important question about the max number of players; he neither gets into the communty-online mode.
I have seen in that Japanese trailer that communities now can play each other: I want to know if you can play with a whole team from your community against a team from another community, just like FIFA-clubs.
... or is it only 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 individual mode?

If somebody has news about this, I like to hear it.

Last edited:
Yeah! As you can see in new gameplay video from Nicolas,no more gray goalnet in night mode.They are white!

Also,some very good goalkeepers reactions.And shooting looks way better.

Waiting for the 2nd Demo! :BOP:

I have one question:

I'm an impatient guy AND an xbox 360 owner (bad combo these days when you're a PES fan...) so I went ahead and preordered a German version of the game (I live in Denmark, so I should have it well before the October 14th UK and Scandinavian release date).

Is it possible to change menu and commentator language to English in the German version of the game?

It might be a silly question, but in all my years as a ISS/PES player, I've only ever bought the local version...

I have one question:

I'm an impatient guy AND an xbox 360 owner (bad combo these days when you're a PES fan...) so I went ahead and preordered a German version of the game (I live in Denmark, so I should have it well before the October 14th UK and Scandinavian release date).

Is it possible to change menu and commentator language to English in the German version of the game?

It might be a silly question, but in all my years as a ISS/PES player, I've only ever bought the local version...
You might get the game earlier but have you thought that OF from english version may not be compatible with the german.

Bare en tanke herfra.

I agree, the vid tells nothing important. He does not answer your important question about the max number of players; he neither gets into the communty-online mode.
I have seen in that Japanese trailer that communities now can play each other: I want to know if you can play with a whole team from your community against a team from another community, just like FIFA-clubs.
... or is it only 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 individual mode?

If somebody has news about this, I like to hear it.

TheBoss(PESFAN) said:
I can see in the menu rankings matches are 1 v1 or 2 v 2, there are no higher than that.

Hmmm...

You might get the game earlier but have you thought that OF from english version may not be compatible with the german.

Bare en tanke herfra.

Yes, that did cross my mind. But I'm pretty sure it is. Otherwise I think that issue would have come up on all the forums that link to option files for the 360 version.

Remember, the 360 doesn't have that BLES-issue (or whatever it's called) that the PS3 does...

But I might be wrong - in which case I'll just buy the game again :))

Very important
online we can set the pass support as we wish,no default settings

NicolasVh from wenb

This isnt true at all, it simply cannot be because ...

Wait a second. On Default settings, the pass assistance is 3/4 bars. Ping-pong is definitely there. So is flair passing. So is accurate passing when the passer completely out of balance.

The default settings is what online games are going to be played with. Your arguments are void.

And .......

It doesn't have to be confirmed. I already know this is going to be the case because it has been like that the past few years. Last I heard FIFA had manual leaderboards, not sure if it is true or not. BUT, when you play ranked matches in FIFA you can at least choose to only play Manual/Semi/Assisted players, even though the default settings are on assisted.

...........Dont forget your coat Danyjr ;) :COAT:

Last edited:
Lmao.. nasty

You know what, I never ever do this, bring up an old post, but he asked for this. It was blatantly obvious any settings in Personal preference menus are exactly that. Personal preference.

Edit- On a different note, my slight concern with regards to the accuracy of Set-Pieces whilst using the right-stick to control a player have been quashed. I tried whipping in a corner with a player with a lower FK stat, and his automatic accuracy was alot less, than say, Aguiar. So as I'd hoped, this system is very much stat-related. :)

Last edited:
Edit- On a different note, my slight concern with regards to the accuracy of Set-Pieces whilst using the right-stick to control a player have been quashed. I tried whipping a corner with a player with a lower FK stat, and his automatic accuracy was alot less, than say, Aguiar. So as I'd hoped, this system is very much stat-related. :)

yes, i noticed this too.. i'm so happy about the balance in this game thusfar

I have one question:

apart from not being able to use the english OF (see wapta's post) the chances that you'll have an english language option are slim to nil.
i'm from austria and i buy the english version every year (despite the delay) because the in-game menus are so terribly translated and also the german language commentary is even worse than the english one. on the german version there is only the german languae option available (and maybe a french one, i'm not sure) but there is definitely no english option with all the pes version up to 2011. so be carefull...

You know what, I never ever do this, bring up an old post, but he asked for this. It was blatantly obvious any settings in Personal preference menus are exactly that. Personal preference.

Edit- On a different note, my slight concern with regards to the accuracy of Set-Pieces whilst using the right-stick to control a player have been quashed. I tried whipping in a corner with a player with a lower FK stat, and his automatic accuracy was alot less, than say, Aguiar. So as I'd hoped, this system is very much stat-related. :)

Good job Jimmy.

He deserves it. Some of his posts have been completely ridiculous and he needs to realise that his words are not gospel.

apart from not being able to use the english OF (see wapta's post) the chances that you'll have an english language option are slim to nil.
i'm from austria and i buy the english version every year (despite the delay) because the in-game menus are so terribly translated and also the german language commentary is even worse than the english one. on the german version there is only the german languae option available (and maybe a french one, i'm not sure) but there is definitely no english option with all the pes version up to 2011. so be carefull...

Thank you, that's the kind of answer I was looking for. Will have to wait those two extra weeks for the English version then.

However, I'm pretty sure the 360 option files work in every region. At least according to Daymos from OPE and PESGaming...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=83783&page=27

Back
Top Bottom