PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

I do not understand why KOnami should look EA and FIFA, subject long before EA and FIFA, Konami have a great system of passes.The power depends on the angle, position and skills,strong foot of the players, can not consistently pressing pass to have success! In PES 5 and PES 6 has it all.In older games, it all seemed so natural and ... rightly.
But why all this is lost in the new generation is a question of increasing difficulty. I explain it to new people in the PES team and the departure of old members.

Last edited:
just saw on pesgaming konami have added another 20 team league to edit,so for pes 2012 we will have 3 full leagues to edit(56 new teams) to add,my option file wont be ready til xmas

English Premier League

Arsenal ( Unlicensed )
Aston Villa ( Unlicensed )
Blackburn Rovers ( Unlicensed )
Bolton Wanderers ( Unlicensed )
Chelsea ( Unlicensed )
Everton ( Unlicensed )
Fulham ( Unlicensed )
Liverpool ( Unlicensed )
Manchester City ( Unlicensed )
Manchester United
Newcastle United ( Unlicensed )
Norwich City ( Unlicensed )
QPR ( Unlicensed )
Stoke City ( Unlicensed )
Sunderland ( Unlicensed )
Swansea City ( Unlicensed )
Tottenham Hotspur
West Brom ( Unlicensed )
Wigan ( Unlicensed )
Wolverhampton Wanderers ( Unlicensed )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Liga ( Fully licensed )

Athletic Bilbao
Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Betis
Espanyol
Getafe
Granada
Levante
Malaga
Mallorca
Osasuna
Racing
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
Sevilla
Sporting
Valencia
Villarreal
Zaragoza
Vallecano

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serie A ( Fully licensed )

Atalanta
Bologna
Cagliari
Catania
Cesena
Chievo
Fiorentina
Genoa
Inter Milan
Juventus
Lazio
Lecce
AC Milan
Napoli
Novara
Palermo
Parma
Roma
Siena
Udinese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ligue 1 ( Fully licensed )

Auxerre
Ajaccio
Bordeaux
Brest
Caen
Dijon
Evian
Lille
Lorient
Lyon
Marseille
Montpellier
Nancy
Nice
PSG
Rennes
Saints-Etienne
Sochaux
Toulouse
Valenciennes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primeira Liga

Academica ( Unlicensed )
Beira Mar ( Unlicensed )
Benfica
Braga
Feirense ( Unlicensed )
Gil Vicente ( Unlicensed )
Guimaraes ( Unlicensed )
Maritimo ( Unlicensed )
Nacional ( Unlicensed )
Olhanense ( Unlicensed )
Pacos Ferreira ( Unlicensed )
Porto
Rio Ave ( Unlicensed )
Sporting CP
Uniao Leiria ( Unlicensed )
Vitoria Setubal ( Unlicensed )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eredivisie ( Fully licensed )

ADO Den Haag
Ajax
AZ
Excelsior
Feyenoord
De Graafschap
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles
NAC Breda
N.E.C.
PSV
RKC Waalwijk
Roda JC
FC Twente
FC Utrecht
Vitesse
VVV-Venlo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Leagues (Europe) ( Fully licensed )

Genk
Standard Liege
NK Dinamo Zagreb
AC Sparta Prague
F.C. Copenhagen
HJK Helsinki
Bayer Leverkusen
Bayern Munich
AEK Athens F.C.
Olympiacos F.C.
Panathinaikos
PAOK F.C.
Rosenborg BK
Wisla Krakow
Otelul Galati
CSKA Moscow
FC Rubin Kazan
FC Zenit Saint Petersburg
Celtic F.C.
Rangers F.C.
AIK Fotboll
FC Basel
FC Zurich
Besiktas J.K.
Fenerbahce S.K.
Galatasaray S.K.
Trabzonspor
FC Shakhtar Donetsk
FC Dynamo Kyiv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Leagues (Latin America)

Boca Juniors
River Plate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PES League

■Almchendolf 3
■Ehrenhofstadt 3
■Fineseeberg 3
■Theeselvargen 3
■Xakoulagos 3
■Herismakhgia 3
■Marguaparrena 3
■Serignaluca 3
■Celuvaris 3
■Tedloghec 3
■Waryamosuk 3
■Nakhqachev 3
■Saintragler 3
■Blookrows 3
■Mrabspor 3
■Trunecan 3
■Nelapoltsk 3
■Gharnetova 3

WE League

■Team A 3
■Team B 3
■Team C 3
■Team D 3
■Team E 3
■Team F 3
■Team H 3
■Team I 3
■Team J 3
■Team K 3
■Team L 3
■Team M 3
■Team N 3
■Team O 3
■Team P 3
■Team Q 3
■Team R 3
■Team S 3
■Team T 3
■Team U 3

D2 League

■Wondengine Town 3
■C.S. Squanoer 3
■Ganzoraccio 3
■FSV Sarmtonburg 3
■Johachnaard V.V. 3
■S.D. Quaztolla 3
■C.D. Raltonvegua 3
■FC Nortovka 3
■Cantlesir Spor 3
■K.S. Szelawce 3
■Jorudberg FF 3
■Hjorwesland BK 3
■FK Odersteich 3
■KVC Meirkugaurt 3
■CS Iolceanicu 3
■A.C. Nitsaloskis 3
■PES United 3
■WE United 3

Last edited:
I scored a beaut today with Ze' Ed-whatever the fuck his name is! He started a move at the half way line, pushed the ball to Neymar who went to the by line and crossed it to Ze(?) who i thought had slid a volley into the top corner , but on replay it turned out to be the best heading animation i have seen in a football game. He was sliding not diving and headed the ball into the roof of the net Shearer style.

On the subject of defenders: defenders that are tracking a player who is receiving a through ball will stop and turn in place momentarily stopping the tracking run. This happens to the CPU too, so it's not unfair though.

Finally...I got the ds3 work 100% on the PC demo thanks to TC. OMG with the added teams this is immense. I tried to beat man united with Barcelona but went all gaga with Messis amazing dribbling but they still hammered me 3-0 lol.

I love it wooooooooooo

I think I have the hang of defending, jockey, jockey, no diving in and wait for your moment (just like the real thing) I had AC Milan playing around my 18 yard box without a sniff and scored 2 break away goals it was so rewarding just like my PES5 days.

This game is truly deep and will keep us playing well up to the next edition:WORSHIP:

+1, be nice to see all the players jump in the wall when you request them too or maybe even charge out would be nice. AC Milan score free kicks 8 out of ten times its that bad.

Have old mechanics been removed from this demo? Using shoot/pass/thru/long buttons when defending a freekick doesn't do the trick anymore? It was there in previous versions

Have old mechanics been removed from this demo? Using shoot/pass/thru/long buttons when defending a freekick doesn't do the trick anymore? It was there in previous versions

It says it's the same in the command list but i'm sure that the controls don't work properly in the demo. I cannot charge the wall for instance and it seems completely random whether they jump or not.

The CPU A.I. Kicking dirt in the face of those scripting/cheating accusers.

Everybody can be bought, everybody has a price. Good work Ganso, at 89 minutes and 2-2, bravo.

YouTube - Ganso part 2

YouTube - Everybody can be bought.
I took a screenshot of that clip;

unled1sjx.jpg

Was the goal given?! So close! :CONFUSE:

Love that though, PES' ability to throw up moments like this is part of what's made it so magic over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally played against some of my friends (most of whom jack off at the very thought of FIFA every year) and there was no evidence of successful ping pong. When they did try it, the ball often rolled behind the target and forward movement slowed. As usual most of them hated it, primarily because of the animations(sigh) and the fact that I gave them all sound beatings.

Final scores: 4-1, 2-0, 6-0 (this guy actually broke one of my spare controller's thumbsticks) and 2-1.

However, ping pong passing is quite evident when playing against the CPU. Out of all the matches I've played, I can count the amount of times the CPU misplaced a pass on one hand. Teams with techniques of D pass the ball around better than Barcelona lol!

EDIT: Here is the goal that caused my friend to break the controller. He was double pressing without regard hoping that his players would rugby tackle me to the ground. My well practiced fingers did their thing without me even thinking about it. Player VS Player in this game is sublime.

Mike got served! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6207/6121746453_69bb08ef4c_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@6121746453@@AMEPARAM@@69bb08ef4c

Last edited:
Ok I had a good ol game against Porto last night with me as Milan. Scored a nice little swerver with Boateng. Hulk ripped it up - for one goal he ran at my defence, rode a challenge in the box and then slotted it with a little help from the post. The 2nd goal I copped was my fault. I thought the ball would run out so I super cancelled the defender's run near the corner flag, but the ball stayed in and the winger whipped in a cross!

http://youtu.be/dOBCnYfCbdM?hd=1

Last edited:
Ok I had a good ol game against Porto last night with me as Milan. Scored a nice little swerver with Boateng. Hulk ripped it up - for one goal he ran at my defence, rode a challenge in the box and then slotted it with a little help from the post. The 2nd goal I copped was my fault. I thought the ball would run out so I super cancelled the defender's run near the corner flag, but the ball stayed in and the winger whipped in a cross!

http://youtu.be/dOBCnYfCbdM?hd=1

That KP Boateng goal is lovely, the swerve on the ball.... sexual!

That KP Boateng goal is lovely, the swerve on the ball.... sexual!

Yeah I've been banging on about having some curl and swerve this year and I had to make sure I got the right angle on the replay to even believe it myself ;) haha

Hard to see from the replay's provided but the 1st goal the AI scored on me there was amazing - where the Porto player makes a run inside the box and receives a little pass from Hulk. I was thoroughly impressed :)

Was hoping the long ball to Ibra could be chested down but he didn't quite get there - then I tried timing the shot so he would volley it but he did a side-on volley :(

For anyone wanting a free app for iPhone that can merge and trim clips, add audio tracks, transitions, crop borders etc, look for Splice on iTunes. Otherwise I've been using Avidemux on PC which is pretty handy!

Lucky I don't have a HD capture card or else I'd spend hours doing compilations hehe

Klash seems not to be posting much at the moment - but one of his favourite topics is starting to really intrigue me. Longer matches (ie, 15min) are much, much better on PES 2011 (and earlier games).... I'm hoping that the AI plays the ball around more on that length. Should be able to find out if someone had created an expander to do that.

Klash seems not to be posting much at the moment - but one of his favourite topics is starting to really intrigue me. Longer matches (ie, 15min) are much, much better on PES 2011 (and earlier games).... I'm hoping that the AI plays the ball around more on that length. Should be able to find out if someone had created an expander to do that.

He may slightly be annoyed by the how quick most player turn while dribbling :JAY:

Personally, the animation fluidity is good enough compared to 2011' but what i miss from 2011 is heaviness of player on the pitch. I'd love to have more heaviness without toning down the animation fluidity.

Same goes for ball physic, still feels too light by default. :YAWN: Glad im playing pc version, can be tweaked.

He may slightly be annoyed by the how quick most player turn while dribbling :JAY:

Personally, the animation fluidity is good enough compared to 2011' but what i miss from 2011 is heaviness of player on the pitch. I'd love to have more heaviness without toning down the animation fluidity.

Same goes for ball physic, still feels too light by default. :YAWN: Glad im playing pc version, can be tweaked.

You want to feel heavy players, play with ML Defaults (I did today with the PC unlocker thingy). Controlling the ball is a pain in the arse with those guys, and some of them are so slow that you really shouldn't try to sprint with them, 'cause basically, because of their stats, their concept of sprinting is to knock the ball away from them and then run after it.. Playing against the likes of Real Madrid and you feel completely helpless :JAY:

+1, be nice to see all the players jump in the wall when you request them too or maybe even charge out would be nice. AC Milan score free kicks 8 out of ten times its that bad.

I think it's still there but not fully functional yet, for example command list says so but it doesn't seem to work (or not correctly at least)
Shot cancel with shot+r1/r2 doesn't work either but according to command list it's there.
I'm sure it's a demo thing, but i doubt we can move the wall to the sides in full game. Sometimes the players are positioned rather awkward

I saw something really good last night in the demo. Robinho stole the ball from my defender and broke away for a 1 v 1. He started about 40 yards out from goal, took a couple of dribble touches then knocked the ball on a bit longer just before 18 yards so he stayed in front of the defender. I had brought the keeper out but he chipped him.

Just loved the intelligence to knock the ball on with a defender about to close him down.

I saw something really good last night in the demo. Robinho stole the ball from my defender and broke away for a 1 v 1. He started about 40 yards out from goal, took a couple of dribble touches then knocked the ball on a bit longer just before 18 yards so he stayed in front of the defender. I had brought the keeper out but he chipped him.

Just loved the intelligence to knock the ball on with a defender about to close him down.

doesn't fifa have this type of intelligence too?....

Back
Top Bottom