PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Just been browsing the EA forum to see what FIFA fans make of the PES demo.

"It is a fun game, but it's clearly intended for casual gamers, kids or any player who just wanna have some arcade fun without the deal of a simulation."

That's a shame then.

Honestly. Some people should treat the Internet like TV. Watch it, learn from it, enjoy it... but for god's sake don't contribute.

Downloading PC demo...

The best platform for PES is definitely PC:

- licences, stadia, etc. with mods
- best framerate and resolution, 1080p with antialiasing looks phenomenal
- ability to hook ps3 AND x360 joysticks for multiplayer with people from "different backgrounds"

Downloading PC demo...

The best platform for PES is definitely PC:

- licences, stadia, etc. with mods
- best framerate and resolution, 1080p with antialiasing looks phenomenal
- ability to hook ps3 AND x360 joysticks for multiplayer with people from "different backgrounds"
+1 to that mate

Same shit new year! 2 years on the trot 360 demo has been delayed unnaceptable konami take some responsibility instead of giving us shit excuses

can someone please answer why many are saying "like last year" in terms of the 360 demo? asked about 7 times on wenb but no one will clarify.

Just been browsing the EA forum to see what FIFA fans make of the PES demo.

"It is a fun game, but it's clearly intended for casual gamers, kids or any player who just wanna have some arcade fun without the deal of a simulation."

That's a shame then.

0890d3716c7c7f734979fd11d8fd7ae420ba54e5.gif

Damn, sucks about the 360 demo :( As long as there's one before September 17th then I'll be happy though.

I'd like a couple of hours on it before leaving for Sheffield :).

Very interesting game, clearly the shooting needs fixing like many people have mentioned, that said I did score a lovely goal where Giggs found himself in acres of space and he clipped the ball with the outside of his foot into the far corner. I've managed to string together a few nice attacking moves but they have butchered long shots and removed the physical element of the game - both areas that were key to my game.

There will be a big adjustment period here, hopefully the new demo goes some way to giving the player a bit more control, far too often when defending there seems to be an air of inevitability that one wrong movement could lead to a goal. Also it seems extremely difficult to stop attackers walking through you which seemed a bit odd to me.

There's a very good game here that just needs a bit of polish. It's completely the other end of the spectrum compared to PES 2011, hopefully when it clicks it will be the game we've been waiting for.

Downloading PES12. It will be nice to read the stats as my japanese is too good. Neymar is going to be the big buy for many on here.

30seconds left! FML! HURRY UP!
Ah! Its. Finished! Playing my first game! Wow, even on my acient tv the graphics look insanely good!
United vs Porto! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom