PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

I am fine, thank you, and you? :)
Player runs are not in PES 2012, it seems.
It looks like the only way to make player-runs is selecting players with certain star-attributes and make good use from player roles and player stars.
Players who have special stars ( last year called 'cards') have a star at their general rating. Then when you select a player and press triangle you see the screen which stars he has.

In Rooney's case he can be used as dummy runner, making space for other attackers. When in this player-attribute-screen, you can press select for help and under 'what is the player index' you see all stars players can have.

This is the only way I can find to make player runs. That is a pitty, because suppose you make good use of Roony as a dummy runner and he is injured, you might not have another attacker who is a dummy-runner....

Thanks for that Han, i thought i was going mad as i couldnt find them either.

Btw i am ok ,thanks for asking. ;) it would be nice if someone could unlock some extra teams like last year especially as we have a long wait for the full game.

Downloaded the NFL Demo while i wait for the pes one to hit the UK, must say its a great game! :L never been a fan before but might consider buying this one!

Thanks for that Han, i thought i was going mad as i couldnt find them either.

Btw i am ok ,thanks for asking. ;) it would be nice if someone could unlock some extra teams like last year especially as we have a long wait for the full game.
I am sure people are already working at demo-patches :)

I played the game last night and I must say: It plays fantastic!
It is true what some people overhere said: The King is back :WORSHIP:
I was most impressed with the off the ball movement. Dispite the fact we as users do not have maximum influence in the off-the-ball-tactics anymore, you see real tactical football.

Only a few minusses: Keepers, but we are told that is fixed at the newer versions.

Another one ( but much lesser serious ): Radar displays;
When you watch the radar during the match you might see strange formations: For instance the strange way the players line up at free kicks. At a free kick of the CPU, close to my penalty area everything looked fine, but the defence of the CPU was strangely situated. They were on their own half and almost randomly placed. It did not influence gameplay, but it was weird. Also, when you attack, the defense sometimes left holes on the midfield, but again, it did not influence the gameplay.
Maybe it was only on professional and lower. I did not play on the highest level...

From @onlyproevo on twitter:

"Due to unforeseen events, the Xbox 360 demo will appear on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace in September." - roughly translated.

Not official I think, holy moly some peeps will be royally pissed if this happens

From @onlyproevo on twitter:

"Due to unforeseen events, the Xbox 360 demo will appear on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace in September." - roughly translated.

Not official I think, holy moly some peeps will be royally pissed if this happens

This better not be true :RANT:

I will be so disappointed if we have to wait a week again like last year, especially after they announced it all for the same day.

It's still not official so there is a glimpse of hope, I'm just furry to the fact i pay a yearly rate for my live and only time i ever really want a demo, it's looking like it might be a wait, such a joke

From events in the past I think Konami and Microsoft are no friends...

I fear the worst; other sites took over that story.

If you have twitter accounts, follow @onlyproevo or the Wenb guys, they will have news as soon as anything is confirmed.

I have no Twitter and Adam only allow his friends to follow his Twitter.
I am not.... ;)
So please, as soon as you read more about this, place it overhere...

From events in the past I think Konami and Microsoft are no friends...

I fear the worst; other sites took over that story.

what events? microsoft is getting metal gear hd collection, most konami games apart from MGS4 ?

Back
Top Bottom