PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

AsimTanvir Asim Tanvir
Xbox 360 demo will be released in September, confirmed by Konami. #PES2012

What a fucking joke.

not bothered so much as i have a ps3 but that is shitty on 360 only players on the day it's meant to be released.

Playing WE12 wow this game is good, a little weird in player movements
it's fluid yet kinda robotic not off putting but better that 11.

The ball psyhics is tremendous got it on normal setting but there
still seems to be a good degree of freedom.

Got smashed 4-0 to Utd using milan cpu don't not play about
they really take their chances. Keepers are a bit fluff atm.
Going to get Pes2012 later in the evening.

Untitled1.gif

I guess the fact that I still ain't sold my slimeline PS3 makes it hurt less, but 360 is my preferred console and I'm still disappointed.

Feel sorry for those that only have one console, as I said before it's a complete joke.

I hate to be negative about Konami but is anyone really surprised at this? They have a habit of fucking up where PR is concerned.

On wenb they are saying Konami submitted the wrong language to Microsoft.

Really? I mean Really? :CONFUSE:

why if its a language issue is it going to take weeks to fix? i mean common there must be more to the delay than a language issue thats really poor either way and personally dont believe thats the real reason if pc and ps3 versions are out

I hate to be negative about Konami but is anyone really surprised at this? They have a habit of fucking up where PR is concerned.

On wenb they are saying Konami submitted the wrong language to Microsoft.

Really? I mean Really? :CONFUSE:

Even at that, why hasn't the WE2012 been released? laguage problem? :YAWN:

The language issue needs to be confirmed obviously, but I've read a couple of comments suggesting that is the reason.

I still find it unbelievable that this the case. I hope for Konami it's an MS issue.

This doesn't make sense.. If it's a language issue, Microsoft had 2 weeks to notice?

Also, like posted above, what about the Japanese marketplace?

I doubt is language or would still appear jp:-
Konami have announced that the PES 2012 demo for Xbox 360 has been delayed.

The delay is "due to unforeseen issues", so 360 fans will have to wait until next month before they can play the first PES 2012 demo.

Just been browsing the EA forum to see what FIFA fans make of the PES demo.

"It is a fun game, but it's clearly intended for casual gamers, kids or any player who just wanna have some arcade fun without the deal of a simulation."

That's a shame then.

Back
Top Bottom