PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

I hope it's not my giddiness talking, but this is *the* PES game I was waiting for. Animations are superb, the A.I has just beaten me 1-2 (MU vs AC), although I did it in full manual so I'm happy :D

It feels so different, and I'm glad the passing is still assisted.

New animation (out of the many).
pes20122011082220112582.png

Incredible, post more pics please :))

This is the first ive ever been involved in a build up to a PES release on any forum, and i must say, funniest moments of my summer holidays so far :L
But i hope to be wasting the last few weeks playing the demo! Roll on wednesday :)

CPU just tore me a new one with this free kick:
pes20122011082220250520.png

Referee barely whistles though, the game is much more physical.

Demo being out almost 2 months before release is both a gift & a curse. Going to go on board closer to release not to satiate the experience. Gonna be quite hard that though.

Arevalo:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

I know people buy him in MLO because he is cheap and very good for that price, but I always buy him in emery master league ( and career mode in FIFA), online or off, because he is one of my 5 favorite players and the only one that doesn't play for the team I support.

Last year I only played a bit over 20 games in MLO but Arevalo was my first buy, followed by Diego Perez (monster in PES and life). Will do the same this year.

Guys, a quick question:

Would you say those who can play PES 2011 on medium settings will be able to play PES 2012 just as well?
Is the game much heavier in the graphics department?

Cheers

Just played my first game on top player Ac milan v man u what a game nice tight battling in midfield. i really had to work to get any shots on goal. there was one moment when i hit the post and i let out a proper loud ooooh, Fantastic!

The players when taking the ball under control look and feel really smooth and organic, also the ball physics feel really good. I have never felt a pes this fluid and free, you can even jink the ball down the wing now. the whole pace of everything feels right and like FreMM said pes5esque. I hated it when the ref blew for full time as i was having so much fun. off to play more.

mihwew.jpg

i love how the one-two can't be spammed since the player needs to get some speed before he can actually accelerate. i hate those fifa moments where every one-two the player is at full speed right before standing still.

After playing 4 games, I have mostly positives in my mind about this game. It really feel tight. Grab Lavezzi and watch him dribble. The play fake. The physical defending. The good reffing, the smoothness.

If games could be rated on just 4 games, this is the best football I've played. The problem is IDK yet if it's the novelty or if it's really the substance. I won't know that 'till early January really. After having played a while on ML and BAL.

None the less, so far so good. Great stuff from Seabass and the folks at Konami. I hope the retail version will simply improve on this current version without changing the fundamentals.

sorry lads but whoever said this game was hard must be shit or i must be god in this game because i just played my first game at Top Player level and i just spanked Man united 3:0 playing as Porto!

Other then that initial impressions are GOOD. the pace of the game is perfect and the croud atmosphere is sensational

I played 3 matches and this game is good, but the goalkeepers are pretty shit. Shooting does needs some improvement.

for pes 2013 we need better commentary and dynamic weather and this game is perfect.

sorry lads but whoever said this game was hard must be shit or i must be god in this game because i just played my first game at Top Player level and i just spanked Man united 3:0 playing as Porto!

Other then that initial impressions are GOOD. the pace of the game is perfect and the croud atmosphere is sensational

I beat napoli 4-1 it's not hard at all. but it seems there is an unlockable difficulty.

Did you try it with no pass assist? Widens the learning curve.

i love how the one-two can't be spammed since the player needs to get some speed before he can actually accelerate. i hate those fifa moments where every one-two the player is at full speed right before standing still.

You don't how it's so good to read that for me.

Online looks like it's going to be fun.

Back
Top Bottom