PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

That's a great question, not sure yet, I'll have a good play and find my new idol, then out will come the video camera .... :)
There's bound to be someone - we have the likes of Neymar, Ganso, Elano, Lavezzi, Hamsik and Moutinho, as well as the obvious stars of United and Milan.

I have to say I don't have a clue who's in the Penarol squad except for the former Juve striker Zalayeta!

I have no doubt that this demo will be fantastic - I don't like to be too optimistic as it can lead to disappointment, but I just can't help it! :CONFUSE:

Such a shame Copa Libertadores players don't make it into MLO, my entire team would be full to the brim of South American flair if they were.
Are you sure?
Jon Murphy confirmed that Copa Libertadores teams were playable online this year, I hoped that meant the players would be available in MLO too.
We'll have to wait and see.

I'll let you know about the PES demo links etc. as soon as I know :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that right? I remember last year the reason was 'mixing' the teams violated the licensing agreement, does that mean you can play Copa Libertadores teams vs European sides? If that's the case then yeah, I'd imagine they'd be in MLO which would be fantastic.

2011, I presumed 2012 will be the same but we'll have to wait and see. I'll give Jon Murphy a tweet actually.

good one, i'll be waiting for response :) hoping it change this year

Is that right? I remember last year the reason was 'mixing' the teams violated the licensing agreement, does that mean you can play Copa Libertadores teams vs European sides? If that's the case then yeah, I'd imagine they'd be in MLO which would be fantastic.

2011, I presumed 2012 will be the same but we'll have to wait and see. I'll give Jon Murphy a tweet actually.
You're probably right actually - I can see it just being matches between the Libertadores teams.

Wednesday booked off. Going to spending the day glued to Twitter and Evo-Web waiting for news of the demo being released, constantly hitting refresh :LOL:

Yep, I'm still a geek :)

So what happened? Obviously the gamescom-build that is about two weeks old has this mysterious running-bug. There was about to come a demo, which means that it would have to be given to Microsoft/Sony two weeks before it gets released...

That means that gamescom-showfloor-build and demo-build had to be licensed at about the same time, making it logical that they are one and the same build.

So there was this bug and people were rightfully shocked and complaining alot in forums and twitter until it reached the ears of Konami... They looked into it and found the bug to be there and fixed it in the demo-/gamescom-showfloor-build. It's possible because even though the demo was given to Sony/Microsoft for licensing-procedure every developer has the right to bring in bug-fixes during that two-weeks-time without having to restart the whole procedure..

So all is well, the only sour taste comes from that forum that's not to be named and its admin who is not to be named who tried to confuse us and nip the complaints in the bud.

So what happened? Obviously the gamescom-build that is about two weeks old has this mysterious running-bug. There was about to come a demo, which means that it would have to be given to Microsoft/Sony two weeks before it gets released...

That means that gamescom-showfloor-build and demo-build had to be licensed at about the same time, making it logical that they are one and the same build.

So there was this bug and people were rightfully shocked and complaining alot in forums and twitter until it reached the ears of Konami... They looked into it and found the bug to be there and fixed it in the demo-/gamescom-showfloor-build. It's possible because even though the demo was given to Sony/Microsoft for licensing-procedure, as every developer has the right to bring in bug-fixes during that two-weeks-time without having to restart the whole procedure..

So all is well, the only sour taste comes from that forum that's not to be named and its admin who is not to be named who tried to confuse us and nip the complaints in the bud.

can somebody get this guy out of here, please! :RANT:

leaving work now.,.. hope to see a good few impressions up (IN A THREAD PLEASE!) when i get back!

Look at the AI and the pace. THIS IS FOOTBALL ladies and gentlemen.

Sadly i'm not expecting online to have such a beautiful football experience as showed on the video.

Just wanted to tell you guys again, like in the code I played there was no run bug, I'm passing the ball in my half and no run bug as well.

Happy days everyone.

I hope it's not my giddiness talking, but this is *the* PES game I was waiting for. Animations are superb, the A.I has just beaten me 1-2 (MU vs AC), although I did it in full manual so I'm happy :D

It feels so different, and I'm glad the passing is still assisted.

New animation (out of the many).
pes20122011082220112582.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom