PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Yea im not downloading the demo to learn im downloading it to see how the game works/acts and to test stuff like how realistic/good you can dribble which is obviously not really possible if I can't test how good the best dribbler in the game is.

You can't test the dribbling mechanics without someone with 99 for dribbling acc.?

wat.

They'll be plenty top dribblers to experiment with.

Tottenham are still licensed? WTF

There a small club nobody outside of england cares for. There not even in the top 4 either. So why on earth pick them again?

Game looks amazing and am looking forward to the demo but that sucks. :/

LOL Tottenham might not be a top 4 team but they're still a massive club. In fact, they're still one of the most famous English clubs in the world, going back to their heritage from the 60's onwards.

I don't seem to recall them being such a small club when they battered Inter Milan either....I'm personally glad they're licenced.

I dont have a clue who they are to be honest, guess that makes me a prize idiot. But I guess you all knew that already.... :CONFUSE:

Yes! Peñarol!

Most successful club in Uruguay, five Copa Libertadores titles, and I love their black and yellow striped kit.

Tottenham are still licensed? WTF

There a small club nobody outside of england cares for. There not even in the top 4 either. So why on earth pick them again?

Game looks amazing and am looking forward to the demo but that sucks. :/

Because EA have an exclusive relationship (no surprise there) with Arsenal and Chelsea, and more recently Manchester City. I'm assuming a similar deal exists with Liverpool.

So with all those options out, Spurs are the next biggest club.

When i was a yoof Adidas made some boots called Penarol, and also in the world club championship in 79 or 80 they beat Forest 1-0 in the final.

I dont have a clue who they are to be honest, guess that makes me a prize idiot. But I guess you all knew that already.... :CONFUSE:

What about this chap? He sits in the hole behind the midfield and delivers crunching tackles. Ask him to pass a ball 5 yards and he'll slice it horribly to the opposition

Egidio-Arevalo-Rioa1.jpg

I was talking about the big picture, FOOTBALL! Barca kids... football is not just Barcelona and Real Madrid, go study some football plz...

Yea and I was talking about something else AGAIN, and AGAIN you fail to understand it.

You can't test the dribbling mechanics without someone with 99 for dribbling acc.?

wat.

They'll be plenty top dribblers to experiment with.

Theres also speed merchant, doubt any of them will have it in the demo but lets see.

So is this demo going to be released on both PSN and XBOX Live Wednesday? What times do they normally get added?

Hopefully early, as start work at 5pm haha :D

We know its Penarol mate, no worries, its just fun to watch how some people dont even know who this team really is...
YouTube - Aris Thessaloniki - Club Atlético Peñarol ★ Entrance to Kleanthis Vikelidis

Wow that video is brilliant - I made it to the big Athens Derby late last year (Cisse bagged himself a brace right in front of me). 70 000 Greeks running a muck - simply breath taking (when you come from Australia you don't see that sort of passion at a footy ever). Imagine the day when KONAMI can recreate that sort of terrifying/fun chaos in PES. Cant wait for this demo - also would love some detailed info on ML.

:LOL: The King came back in January ;)

Holiday request gone in, it'd wind me up no end to be stuck in work knowing the demo was available and everyone here playing it!

i'm gonna have vids up ASAP. got the day off.

How good does that Demo sound by the way ? :WOOT:

I've put a couple of days holiday in for Wednesday and Thursday, I'm due them anyway, but it should give me enough time to have good blast and report my findings. Based solely on 'Playtime'. Panarol and Santos here we come baby. ;)

Who will be your D'Alessandro this year ?

Such a shame Copa Libertadores players don't make it into MLO, my entire team would be full to the brim of South American flair if they were.

Back
Top Bottom