PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

The problem was a minor issue already well resolved. It was an issue that shouldnt have been there and it was blatantly obvious it wouldnt make later codes. The fact those who had played it stated there wasnt an issue anymore should have been enough. It was old code Rob, simple as that. Instead we got a load of drama queens who have no understanding of how Seabass works bleating on and sensationalising.

How people, after 10 years, and more-so in recent times, cant appreciate how this man thinks is laughable and embarrassing in my book. You dont create what he has produced then massively fuck it all up with something as silly as every player running forward after every pass. Honest, it was beyond ridiculous.

What we should have been highlighting was all the great new features, Football Life, MLO upgrades, Active A.I., more fluid animations. All the nice stuff that means something. Instead, Evo-Web was made to look at bit silly, and this site is anything but, that's what pissed me off the most.

Spot on. It was very amusing to see people lose their shit over something that would have clearly been fixed by the time review code was finalized. At the most this very minor issue should have been reported to Jon on twitter and the discussion moved on to more interesting topics (such as the ones Jimmy outlined above). I would like to say that I am disappointed, but this is par for the course when dealing with entitled internet man-babies.

You can try it on the PC though, but you know what I'm getting at. You can test it yourself in a couple days only. Then people will upload a shitload of clips anyway.

I'm one of those lurkers who would get the game on day 1 and put in over 400 hours in each year, so while I look forward to the demo, no testing is necessary for me. I've been burned in the past but I can make do with what's handed to me.

You are 100% right that after the demo is out, people will put up videos of all sorts, face comparison, goals, bugs, you name it. And for exposure of the game, it will do wonders.

The reason why I think Konami should put out an official match video, especially at a time like this, is for them to show us the commitment they claim they have for the fans. GC playable is the first time we are officially shown real 2012 gameplay, and we are all aware of the fallout that came from the AI problem.

It just seems like the perfect opportunity for Konami to say "hey, we heard you, and this is what we have for you in two days, a demo fixed just in time thanks to your feedbacks. Here is a taste of what you will get to play in two days."

It doesn't take much time to upload a video onto youtube, but it would mean so much to everyone here. Just a thought, and I suppose this is why I don't work at Konami.

Are Santos FC, and C.A. Panarol rubbish teams? Doesnt Neymar play for Santos? The best bit about the demos last year was playing with Japan and the 2 South American teams, I dont find playing with superstars very interesting.

How good does that Demo sound by the way ? :WOOT:

I've put a couple of days holiday in for Wednesday and Thursday, I'm due them anyway, but it should give me enough time to have good blast and report my findings. Based solely on 'Playtime'. Panarol and Santos here we come baby. ;)

Tottenham are still licensed? WTF

There a small club nobody outside of england cares for. There not even in the top 4 either. So why on earth pick them again?

Game looks amazing and am looking forward to the demo but that sucks. :/

:II Was gonna' mention that the cult hero Arevalo plays for Penarol, but it seems he left a couple seasons back....

There a small club nobody outside of england cares for. There not even in the top 4 either. So why on earth pick them again?

And who are you again...?

@Demo - I'm pretty sure the first thing I'll try in the demo will be the Training Challenges! :BOP:

Actually, they have a lot of fans in the US.

Edit: Training Challenges in the demo too?:SHOCK:
Well i'm definitely taking the day off now.

Last edited:
I'm one of those lurkers who would get the game on day 1 and put in over 400 hours in each year, so while I look forward to the demo, no testing is necessary for me. I've been burned in the past but I can make do with what's handed to me.

You are 100% right that after the demo is out, people will put up videos of all sorts, face comparison, goals, bugs, you name it. And for exposure of the game, it will do wonders.

The reason why I think Konami should put out an official match video, especially at a time like this, is for them to show us the commitment they claim they have for the fans. GC playable is the first time we are officially shown real 2012 gameplay, and we are all aware of the fallout that came from the AI problem.

It just seems like the perfect opportunity for Konami to say "hey, we heard you, and this is what we have for you in two days, a demo fixed just in time thanks to your feedbacks. Here is a taste of what you will get to play in two days."

It doesn't take much time to upload a video onto youtube, but it would mean so much to everyone here. Just a thought, and I suppose this is why I don't work at Konami.

Yes you do have a point when you're talking from a marketing point of view.

10 MINUTE GAMES

NAPOLI, SANTOS AND PENAROL

ON WEDESNDAY

...AND I HAVE NO HARD-DRIVE FOR MY 360 /o\
I only have a Silver membership on Xbox Live now, don't I have to wait a week longer for the demo :(.

Isn't there a way of playing demos from a USB stick, or burning it to a DVD?
Please, somebody say yes... :PRAY:

Wednesday sounds great if I wasn't so busy from morning to very late evening, gonna be playing the demo to early hours of thursday morning then sleep for a couple hours then off to work. I think i'm gonna shut myself off from the world this bank holiday weekend.

Debating whether to book Wednesday off work, and coming up with a non-geeky excuse to tell the lads in the office :LOL:

Screw Panarol or whatever else I want Barca to test just how good the best dribbler in the game is, some people are saying hes godlike.

Screw pAnarol? Damn u Barca kids... u'll never learn the game!

How good were the news today, six awesome teams, 10 minute matches, Challege training... Holly crap! :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
Just tell them "The King is back" with a straight face and leave.

:LOL: The King came back in January ;)

Holiday request gone in, it'd wind me up no end to be stuck in work knowing the demo was available and everyone here playing it!

Screw Panarol? Damn u Barca kids... u'll never learn the game!

Yea im not downloading the demo to learn im downloading it to see how the game works/acts and to test stuff like how realistic/good you can dribble which is obviously not really possible if I can't test how good the best dribbler in the game is.

Yea im not downloading the demo to learn im downloading it to see how the game works/acts and to test stuff like how realistic/good you can dribble which is obviously not really possible if I can't test how good the best dribbler in the game is.

I was talking about the big picture, FOOTBALL! Barca kids... football is not just Barcelona and Real Madrid, go study some football plz...

Also stop calling them PANAROL you dunces. Biggest club in Uruguay, you could at least do the courtesy of getting their name right.

Back
Top Bottom