PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Also got news about a pasand run bug. It has been sorted, but need to explain more after the demo details are out

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Demos will be announced today folks

I'll make it more clearer :BOP:

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Demos will be announced today folks

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Also got news about a pass and run bug. It has been sorted, but need to explain more after the demo details are out

----
Feels like im spamming :JAY:

Weird that he says he needs to explain more, and that he needs to wait until after demo details are out. Both points have me curious.

Tweet from Murphy:

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Also got news about a pass and run bug. It has been sorted, but need to explain more after the demo details are out.

So it's a bug after all, and it's got fixed.:BOP:

Tweet from Murphy:

So it's a bug after all, and it's got fixed.:BOP:

don't count on it, it could easily be a statement saying "we don't think it's an issue, stop your whining!"

i hope that it's just announced that it's been tweaked in a defensive manner or something like that. we'll see....

I thought it was mentioned that its more likely that the first demo will be based on the preview code, which doesn't have this bug. :/

in fact i was wrong: Adam just confirmed that first demo is preview code

I'd have to giggle if we end up with players running sideways. But of course, direct contact to devs over anything seemingly obvious will in most cases bring joy. I'm just glad no pages on Evo-Web were wasted.

And none of course will be, with over-analysis on whether a dev has got it right between the stages of fix announcement and us playing it.

Back on track, I can't wait for the demo. I sold the last game on PS3, bought it on PC around January but then uninstalled it last week and packed it away in the cellar. Up until the uninstall, I was giving the game 4 hours a week and now feel like I could give it 24 hours straight.

And on a serious note, any pet heads this year? I miss putting dogs heads on my strikers and doing my own barking as I make them chase every ball.

And on a serious note, any pet heads this year? I miss putting dogs heads on my strikers and doing my own barking as I make them chase every ball.

Lami confirmed all that rubbish has been removed and replaced by more "serious" stuff. Balls etc I think.

Re: Re: PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Lami confirmed all that rubbish has been removed and replaced by more "serious" stuff. Balls etc I think.
Darn. Thanks anyway. At least I can recreate a Ladradoodle by making a fusion of Gervinho and Coloccini.

Thought I would come on here and share the news that Konami got back to me about the running bug but he has tweeted it already, haha.

1pm the details of the demo announced. :)

Edit: Looking back a page you guys already knew that too, haha.

Last edited:
Instead of pillows, beer kegs and bonbons, we have 30-50's classic balls. Not sure if they'll have these dog heads under hairstyles though.
Darn. Thanks anyway. At least I can recreate a Ladradoodle by making a fusion of Gervinho and Coloccini.
:LOL:
They could always make ''running bug'' model :PIRATE:

Maybe they should give us the run bug to unlock for the lulz.

Instead of pillows, beer kegs and bonbons, we have 30-50's classic balls. Not sure if they'll have these dog heads under hairstyles though.

:LOL:

Maybe they should give us the run bug to unlock for the lulz.

at least it would please the people who didn't think it was a problem in the first place! the whole 'community' will be united!

Happy days.

Confirmation if the issue and confirmation of the issue being fixed, can't ask for more than that.

Remember those people who insisted to not "judge the game based on a video?"

Well, now that Konami admit it is something that shouldn't be in the game, what does that mean?

The sort of denial and the amount of attack on the people who voiced their thoughts on the video sure did wonders for their credibility now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom