PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Well, the keepers are.. bad ! Realy bad... in preview build.In PES 2011 they are better . Here in Preview code of PES 2012 the keepers make many easy errors from easy shots . Yes, there is a lot new animation but ... need more work from Konami.
I still dont play ML , only little bit BaL mode.
Now in BaL u will have personal manager, fitnes manager and scout who will search teams for you .You can choose any team where you whant play and your manager will negotiate whit them , he will be informed whether or not Deal . Everything is done very close to the real life of a young professional footballer. When signing whit a new team, the player gives a press conference and posed for photographers with ball on hand and a big smile.

Do you actually answer questions with given options or is just an animation of you speaking?

I dont know i just make one game and is.. so hard :D 0 : 0 tomorow will play more, after work ;)
The game is realy hard and for old player like me. Is difficult because is not something of gameplay is broken , just you must be 100 % concentrated and good. Now your skill is something that matters, like it was in old PES games.
Now u have great, resposible dribbling(not like in PES 2011 :x) good passing system(not like in PES 2011 :x), good responsible defense (not like in PES 2011 :x)
How i say beffor , the game is good , even this early build whit a lot bugs , even whit this stupid Goal Keepers and strange shoting the game is feel good :)

Do you notice any differences in play between AI controlled teams, say Barcelona compared to Stoke City?

Top stuff mate.

I love bugs. I hope Seabass approves more of them. He is an extraordinary developer and I believe in him. Please leave the run bug MR. Seabass, it is a gift from God. Thanks.

Hi guys, i am new and i want to join this community.

Ok, i did not play the gamescom or another preview myself, so i dont know.

But everybody is talking about the bad keepers. But what about manual keeper? Is it possible? And does it work properly? (= minimum as good as in pes 2008)

And do we already know we have manual keeper online?

Does anyone know if things have changed on the cut scenes front in the middle of the game? (Like after a foul, cutting to throw-ins, etc?)
Is there more continuous play?

Interesting:

Hmmm just spotted this achievement in pes 2012

Theatre Connoisseur 10
Awarded for watching a Highlight Reel uploaded by another user in the [Theatre of Legends].

Wonder if its associated with mypes or a completely separate area... Guess that confirms we can share our goals..

Posted by Sakdov at that errr......other forum :SHHH:.

Interesting:

Posted by Sakdov at that errr......other forum :SHHH:.
That feature was in PES 2011.
It was in the Online Legends mode, which overall seemed quite an unpopular game mode (on 360 anyway) so the replay sharing probably didn't get much exposure.
You couldn't upload 1v1 or offline replays though, only ones from Online Legends matches.

That's probably the reason for the achievement - to give people an incentive to check it out.

Are there any limits on what we are allowed to discuss in this thread?

P.s When I first get my copy of Pes2012, Champions League 2 Legs Barca vs Real (I know, original). The hilarity that shall ensue when im smashing em past Iker will be beyond comprehension.

I think that's the point, though. This could be a new feature for all game modes. Hope so anyway, it's about time.

How else am I going to share my horrible, scrappy goals with the world?
It's the wording of it that makes me think it will just be the same thing as PES 2011;
uploaded by another user in the [Theatre of Legends]

I'm not certain but I think that's the same name given to the PES 2011 replay sharing feature, and the word "Legends" indicates that it's to do with that mode.

I also want a full replay sharing feature, but I suggest to not get your hopes up :(.

Maybe letter tonight or tomorow i will start one ML :) and will share impressions.

Hi mate - it would really fantastic if you could do a full in depth review of ML (I'm sure a lot of the community would appreciate it - I don't think I've seen anyone else do one yet on the other forums).

A couple of questions: can you change/edit the appearance of managers & can you move between clubs?

Cheers :)

Honome WEC!!

Nice to see you again... i am Polter2k... if you remember i help in the edition of Chile 62 of you r great WE CLASIC!!!

Nice to see you again involved with this PES serie...

See you

Last edited by a moderator:
It may sound a bit too optimistic for some people around here, but i'll post what i posted on wenb forum (kitanamedia):

You know what ? I'll put my trust on konami above anyone else. Take a look at the gamescom trailler and let's use the common sense... video traillers have a much wider audience than just some offscreen gameplay videos, and what we see on the gamescom trailler is certanly their goal with the final code, it's the kind of video in wich their main features for this year (includind AI) are presented to the whole gaming community (not jus pes community), and we can see a fantastic AI on it. Do you really think that suddenly the game would have had that drop of quality, and therefore they won't deliver what they have been showing ? If you think so, why would they release that video trailler on gamescom showing a completely different AI behavior on the field (much better btw) then ? Traillers like the one on gamescom are supposed to show what we must expect from the final game, that's the fact, and we are getting very close to the release date for God's sake.

Also, look at all those videos with John Mrphy commentary... look at all the efforts and evidences Konami have been giving to us to show how how good is the AI. It's not about the game it'self, it's about Konami's reputation. I really think they won't mess up what they already achieved in terms of AI and they simply have been proved how good it it with gameplay scenes, including on their LATTEST OFFICIAL video, wich is the gamescom trailler.

Last edited:
About the video above, ok... that pass and run "bug" is really annoying, but these players don't help either (i do think they are holding l1, mainly the barça guy). Pace really looks fast, but it has been proved that youtuve videos are not accurate and also there are different gamespeed settings, so who knows...i am particularly sure that the 0 speed will be fine as i already saw in some other videos.

But despite all that, i am simply loving about the fact that pes 2012 gives me that feeling that anything can happen on the field, you have more space and a beautiful and smooth dribbling animations and responsve controlls, passing ball physics feel so good (despite the gamespeed), collision physics make much more sense now, you can keep fighting for the ball and the outcomes have much more variety on this aspect (and they are usually realistic to an extent)... i also feel that there's no more insane pressure, you can no longer have advantage by just holding buttons as you could have with pes 2011..

If the pass and run bug is gone and the AI movement is like we can see from 0:36 to 0:43, we will have the best football game ever even if keepers still need some work.

Last edited:
guys is this true??

Next week's demo will be the preview code, so things like shooting won't be as good, as you've seen in the Gamescom videos.

However, the second demo will be out next month. This will be the final code and therefore newer than the Gamescom code.

Full details regarding the first PES 2012 demo, will be announced on Monday.

Source: onlyproevolutions.com

Great gameplay here

I love how players sometimes struggle to trap the ball, everything looks pretty damn good.

FFS don't mention the "bug".

Hmm... I know I'm probably just clutching at straws here, but I really didn't like the running animation (I'm talking about the slow dribbling, as the sprinting is looking pretty decent). Don't know if it's the bad frame rate of the camera that's causing it, but the players look really awkward with those little quick jerks and strange arm motions.

I'm also not liking the crossing animation, it looks more like a shooting animation, very unrealistic. Players should only cross like that (putting their whole body into it, so to speak) if they're running really fast and start to lose balance and/or if they're trying to cross towards the second post.

But it's probably just a minor thing that'll be fixed in time anyway. Other than that, the game is looking great.

OMG... it's funny how these guys open so much space by holding secound pressure, it's hilarious, and i hope this is the risk it takes.

In so many circunstances i saw two players sprnting and getting out from their original positions. It's funny how these guys don't realize this. The goal from Barça is all due to non-sense secound pressure, two defenders sprinting quickly out of their positions and one defender let the attacker on side.

It will be really fun if human vs human matchs are like this defensvely

No fun to be had by having two players chase you around everywhere. That's what FIFA is for :P

PES 2011 and from the looks of it PES 2012 is miles ahead of FIFA in terms of dribbling and being able to beat a player without tricks or flicks. Shooting is already looking better and I've seen amazing opportunities arise from players making overlapping runs on the flanks.

Excited to try out the demo this week and play around with various options.

The only thing that I see as a potentially easy fix for Konami that hopefully filters back to them is removing the delay from the time someone scores to the time they start celebrating. Shouldn't be hard to fix and would make sure you don't lose the beauty of scoring a goal.

Right.

Just to make things clear.

Anymore mention of this WENB drama in here and you'll get yourselves banned.

New members, do not come in here "wenb venting". You've come to Evo-web's PES forum to discuss PES. Period.

We do not condone hating on other forums. Period.

To Whoever cares,

Hi PES-Fans, we are going to meet Cristiano Ronaldo this week, and we want to give you a chance to submit your questions to him. What do you want to know? His favorite trick? How long he has been playing PES? Send us your question in a comment! Christian, PES-Team

PES Facebook

Look this:

299041_10150296880967899_105783017898_7868817_8036747_n.jpg

"Make your preorder, guess who will accompany the player C. Ronaldo on the cover for Latin America and win an autographed jersey."

If in America are Cronaldo + Other player.. maybe in Europe too

This is for the cover of game.

Last edited:
JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Demos will be announced today folks

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@corkdogg_1888 Should be 2pm CET

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Demos will be announced today folks

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
@corkdogg_1888 Should be 2pm CET

@JonMurphy_PES
Jon Murphy
Also got news about a pass and run bug. It has been sorted, but need to explain more after the demo details are out.

:BOP:

Back
Top Bottom