PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Goal keeper issue in pes2011 is really a pain in the ass ! You don't know how frustrate it is to see the ball slowly moving toward your keeper and he just lets it slip through like he is bought by the other team. I don't get Konami at all. They do not want super human keepers, fine, but at least don't turn them into idiots.

If it get worse in pes2012......I'll cry......

AntrAcsA: Thanks for details about BAL. Did anything else change? Is it still the same menu too? No training or anything to make the mode a little more interesting? Still just game after game? No media interactions or whatever?

Goal keeper issue in pes2011 is really a pain in the ass ! You don't know how frustrate it is to see the ball slowly moving toward your keeper and he just lets it slip through like he is bought by the other team. I don't get Konami at all. They do not want super human keepers, fine, but at least don't turn them into idiots.

If it get worse in pes2012......I'll cry......
Dude, i several time write " PREVIEW CODE , PREVIEW BUILD " It veri unfinished game, a lot team miss kits or faces of players, there a leagues there still dont have real or difirent fake name, they are just "PES League " , so, relax :) will see the demo soon.

@Gab_ for me , BaL is total rebuilded,whole philosophy оf BaL is different. It's dont look like BaL from other years since 2009. There is a lot differences between PES 2011 and PES 2012 , menus are diffirent too.

from what antracsa said i think we could get gamescom code
in gamescom gk are at pes 2011 levels, they can't risk releasing a demo with keepers worse than pes 2011

@AntrAcsA : Thank you :),

please if you play ML. Could you look wheter we can move from one team to another team?

Thank you very much

carol-beer-computer-says-no.jpg

:P

ahahahah:P:BOP:

All I want to hear for ML is the scout is out, it was a horrible addition, ie 1st transfer window upgrade scout, 2nd transfer window be able to sign players like David Villa and Puyol, just killed it for me.

@ Antracsa, does the menu hint towards online modes? I understand you cannot play it, but maybe you can see something about new online modes?

@ Antracsa, does the menu hint towards online modes? I understand you cannot play it, but maybe you can see something about new online modes?

Online is not available, it was the the first thing I tried :D Online mode return me to main menu .

Are both demos offline does anyone know? Wondering whether one or both might have online.

I just start the ML , bad news are... there a lot of cult players like Minanda , Ivarov and my fav. ML player... Castolo are no more there :( has some new names , but big part of old ML players is no more in the game.
The searching system now i difirent , u can chose dribbler, defender ect. and ability parameters players,example 75-90, or 60-90 , you pick manually parameters of abilitys and down in the right corner of the screen is a figure exactly how players respond to that the requirement.
Again a lot cutscenes , i like it :) I don't see sponsors when i start the ML, only Club Boss give u 3. 000 .000 euros and that's it :D

Last edited:
Nice video that, very smooth, but again, inertia isnt compromised. :)

I love the A.I movement at 6.16, so relevant to what's happening. Keep an eye on Madrid's right-back. He pushes on, then retreats when it looks like there maybe be an interception, but then reacts and pushes on again. You need to watch the radar to see it. Class that. :)

I noticed that, also the off balance passes are intercepted more, which is awesome. Nothing I hate more than cornering a player only to have him pass a spin back 30 meter pin perfect low pass straight to the feet of an open teammate ..

RIP Espimas :(

How about rying to sign a player, which team are you and does it have a list of players who are happy to sign with you, is this realistic? And is the scout gone? Cheers

So news on the demo then tommorow.

Probably 4 or 6 teams in it.Hopefully superstar difficultly is available,and 10min matches.

can u switch clubs
I dont know i just make one game and is.. so hard :D 0 : 0 tomorow will play more, after work ;)
The game is realy hard and for old player like me. Is difficult because is not something of gameplay is broken , just you must be 100 % concentrated and good. Now your skill is something that matters, like it was in old PES games.
Now u have great, resposible dribbling(not like in PES 2011 :x) good passing system(not like in PES 2011 :x), good responsible defense (not like in PES 2011 :x)
How i say beffor , the game is good , even this early build whit a lot bugs , even whit this stupid Goal Keepers and strange shoting the game is feel good :)

Last edited:
I dont know i just make one game and is.. so hard :D 0 : 0 tomorow will play more, after work ;)
The game is realy hard and for old player like me. Is difficult because is not something of gameplay is broken , just you must be 100 % concentrated and good. Now your skill is something that matters, like it was in old PES games.
Now u have great, resposible dribbling(not like in PES 2011 :x) good passing system(not like in PES 2011 :x), good responsible defense (not like in PES 2011 :x)
How i say beffor , the game is good , even this early build whit a lot bugs , even whit thi stupid Goal Keepers and strange shoting the game is feel good :)

Just in case you missed it, when you want to buy a players do you decide how much to offer the club and how much wages to pay the player or does the scout turn up all of a sudden and do it all for you?

Cheers, appreciated.

just got back from gamescom. Saturday was overcrowded, but we managed to get in. Didn't get the chance to play it. ***holes playing more than one match.

2 things that i am worried about are the goalkeepers and ball physics. The ball physics look floaty. in shooting and long passes. The goalkeeper stands still with long shots and dives very late. i saw lot's of screamers going in.

Iniesta is now Messi from 2011. Messi in 2012 is GOD

Back
Top Bottom