PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

One demo should be based upon preview code, while the speculation is the other will be based on final retail code. It's possible the second demo may have extra features, like some MP component, but it's all conjecture at this stage.

Cheers Lami/Bendit. :)

I still cant get my head around why they would release two demo's though, surely they would just wait and give us the one closet to final code. I'd still be massively suprised if this two Demo's proposal is actually legit, it just doesnt ring true at all. I'll be happy to be proved wrong though, but I'd still be scratching my head to it's worth.

I still cant get my head around why they would release two demo's though, surely they would just wait and give us the one closet to final code. I'd still be massively suprised if this two Demo's proposal is actually legit, it just doesnt ring true at all. I'll be happy to be proved wrong though, but I'd still be scratching my head to it's worth.

It is legit Jimmy. I've posted Konami UK's tweet regarding this days back.

I'd consider having a ~2 week monopoly on time for forging pre-release impressions of this year's football games to be of huge worth, from Konami's perspective. Given the hugely complimentary impressions for the preview code across the board, coupled with a good deal of self confidence amongst the PES camp that they've got things nailed down tidy this year, that half-month of market saturation might well turn a few away from the competitor's product. Top marketing as far as I'm concerned.

Really Gab ? sorry never read that. It's hard to find information when your trying to skip through all the ....

RunningBug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have the ultimate test of willpower as I will actually try not to play any PES at all until December at the earliest. Probably will be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! Which is kind of sad.

I will have the ultimate test of willpower as I will actually try not to play any PES at all until December at the earliest. Probably will be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! Which is kind of sad.

New here guys !! :BYE:

but gotta say i dont think any pes fan can wait until december :WOOT:

Just really busy. Have this TV gig going on which will take up all my free time, The PS3 will go on an extended leave because of this. I figure, I've played videogames for decades now, a few months off won't kill me. Hopefully.

The decision for two demo's is a good idea, The reason for demo 1 is because Konami feel the game plays really good even at this stage so why not show that off and let the FIFA players try it (they wouldn't if it came out on the same day as FIFA for example) so they have 2 weeks to see if they like the new PES and im sure it will get atleast a couple of 100 people to be intrigued further to give Demo 2 (final code) a play and will probably get them more buys.

After thinking about this whole two-demo thing, I can only assume that Konami are ridiculously confident in their product. And as a PES fan, you cant be anything but excited about what they have on their hands this year. :)

Amazon US is showing a release date of September 27. Is that a world wide ship date and will we be able to play online against you guys across the pond or is there a different release disc again?

Amazon US is showing a release date of September 27. Is that a world wide ship date and will we be able to play online against you guys across the pond or is there a different release disc again?

It's my understanding that the US get it a week before everyone else for some reason.

But problem in this code are.. Refers and Goal Keepres , they are just.. bad !!

When you say the keepers are bad, how would you compare them to the keepers in 2011? Personally I don't have any major problems with the keepers in the current PES, in fact I really quite like the unpredictability of them.

If the keepers are similar in the new PES it won't be a game breaker for me.

When you say the keepers are bad, how would you compare them to the keepers in 2011? Personally I don't have any major problems with the keepers in the current PES, in fact I really quite like the unpredictability of them.

If the keepers are similar in the new PES it won't be a game breaker for me.
Well, the keepers are.. bad ! Realy bad... in preview build.In PES 2011 they are better . Here in Preview code of PES 2012 the keepers make many easy errors from easy shots . Yes, there is a lot new animation but ... need more work from Konami.
I still dont play ML , only little bit BaL mode.
Now in BaL u will have personal manager, fitnes manager and scout who will search teams for you .You can choose any team where you whant play and your manager will negotiate whit them , he will be informed whether or not Deal . Everything is done very close to the real life of a young professional footballer. When signing whit a new team, the player gives a press conference and posed for photographers with ball on hand and a big smile.

Last edited:
Well, the keepers are.. bad ! Realy bad... in preview build.In PES 2011 they are better . Here in Preview code of PES 2012 the keepers make many easy errors from easy shots . Yes, there is a lot new animation but ... need more work from Konami.
I still dont play ML , only little bit BaL mode.
Now in BaL u will have personal manager, fitnes manager and scout who will search teams for you .You can choose any team where you whant play and your manager will negotiate whit them , he will be informed whether or not Deal . Everything is done very close to the real life of a young professional footballer. When signing whit a new team, the player gives a press conference and posed for photographers with ball on hand and a big smile.

what about Master League, did you try that mode?

Back
Top Bottom