PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Sorry gus from KONAMI, buy I really cannot understand, it is obviously needed to be able to release the ball ahead as long as I want and whenever I want, from first touch as well (from ball going from air too - then also by chest) to every direction (like in FIFA by right stick or just with R1+direction, as it was in PES5 partly done). Please do it, it is very important to speed up the play and make great - mostly by wing - actions, to speed up the play. Of course not only with first touch, during run with ball as well. I would like to put the ball 10-30 meters (you could could choose the length by time of holding the direction for example or in any other way) ahead - look at this, 3:20' and 4:17' minute:
YouTube - Gareth Bale VS Maicon (Tottenham 3 - Inter 1) or many other examples (Wright-Phillips runs).

Just freedom of movement please, make it more intuitive, fluid, agile. Surely most people want to run ex. by Messi and they cannot, staying in place. Brain want but your game not let you to do this. I know this is possible now by R1 + d-pad (or left stick), but not always works and not in every direction (actually it is possible only to the direction which the ball is coming from). And R1+R2 works only if I am turning and not from first touch as well.

That is my point of view (taken form every-year later to KONAMI).
Thanks.

Maybe you can do it with manual trigger + X?

O FFS I am going to miss my wife and daughter I hope she gets into a good school and the missus gets that promotion

haha. yeah im gonna miss having the opportunity to get a decent degree, go out and get some friends and see family. PES is my life now :TTTH:

O FFS I am going to miss my wife and daughter I hope she gets into a good school and the missus gets that promotion

I am lucky, my wife and kids have been stuck on the bench since last season, so they are already used to it. :))

BTW - Some great LOL moments in the last few pages. Where theres muck theres brass

I found online last year to be extremely laggy at times, so I hope that element is improved this year. Won't be able to say for sure till the game is out of course, unless there is plans for an online demo?

Yair said the demo is out this Wednesday, the 24th. I have no reason to disbelieve him......

Is that the guy who claimed to have played PES 2012-preview-code even though he didn't and made up impressions... and later when he was called out and couldn't explain his way out... he came with the story that his account was stolen and used by someone else...?:FAIL:

Is that the guy who claimed to have played PES 2012-preview-code even though he didn't and made up impressions... and later when he was called out and couldn't explain his way out... he came with the story that his account was stolen and used by someone else...?:FAIL:

Lets just nip this in the bud now. Yair is a valuble member of our community on the PC and has dedicated literally weeks to improving 2011 way beyond expectations. so lets just leave it there.

Lets just nip this in the bud now. Yair is a valuble member of our community on the PC and has dedicated literally weeks to improving 2011 way beyond expectations. so lets just leave it there.

Yep the lad is a champion with some of the work he has done with modding the PC gameplay.

if pes already gives user options like L1+X OR X+R2 to decide or not make a run after pass why AI replaces me in this decision
at least in pes 2011 u r free to run or hold ur player after making pass now u r forced to watch ur player running after passing like a brainless chicken

Some news regarding online Mode:

http://www.peslab.it/component/content/article/178-importanti-novita-sullonline-di-pes-2012.html

http://translate.google.com.br/tran...importanti-novita-sullonline-di-pes-2012.html

In an interview conducted during a portal turkish Gamescom Murphy this week provided some details on the main novelty of the online mode of PES 2012. Murphy spoke of the introduction of the players 'contracts in the Master Online check and during the conversation also hints at a growing system of players, represented by a bar that indicates what are the players that have developed between a match and the better' another.
As for how the community has been streamlined its management, the creation of leagues and competitions, and was introduced to address the possibility of other communities in tournaments, friendly, with charts that compare two or more community together.
The Team Leader also spoke of the introduction of a new feedback system exclusive PES 2012 and therefore independent of the feedback system available on PSN and Xbox Live. The operation of the feedback system is simple. At the end of each game, or after you met a player you will have the opportunity to enter a positive or negative feedback that will form the reputation of players online Pes 2012.
In short, by reputation the matchmaking system will bring together players with the same kind of reputation. Players will encounter those with a good reputation with a good reputation and those with a negative reputation will meet exclusively those with negative reputation. The purpose of Konami is to completely eliminate the possibility that a player correctly before a player is found incorrect, confining players to incorrect matches against the same reputation. Regaining reputation will be possible with the passage of time or not getting negative feedback for a number of games.
As for the disconnections by Konami introduced a new system will track the frequency of disconnections for each user. In this way the most ardent quitter will diminish their ability to play more and more, with various sections of the online that will be closed. They can regain the right to play in all online modes only if their frequency will decrease disconnections.
Finally, about the lag, Murphy said that although it is difficult to achieve a balance between general and lag lag in the response to commands, Konami has rebalanced the line to be stable and equal for everyone.
For more detailed information and to verify the stability of online Pes 2012 we expect the official press and finally the road test, hoping that the overall quality has been improved.

I hope these are not fake news. Quitters must be eliminated from MLO

Last edited:
The problem with positive and negative feedback is that there's nothing stopping an honest player from being rated down by a dishonest one, ending up appearing dishonest himself.

Re: demo dates - it's next week, we know that. On PS3 at least, the refresh date is Wednesday. I believe the 360 has a fixed update day as well.

So where's the confusion about what day the demo is coming out?

Last edited:
The only problem is though the dishonest amongst us will report someone who wins a game fair and square, so do these then get lumbered into playing pricks all the time?

Happened to me on the beta last year, I never cheat, exploit or anyting, I win some and I lose some, when I did win I got bad feedback and got called 'son of a whore' from a german scrolling across the top of the page! Reason was I beat him 3-0 with my crap default team.

What should happen is at the end of the game there should be questions to ask you how your match experience is, ie:

Smooth
Mild Lag
Heavy Lag

Then an option to discuss the match itself, ie:

Fair player
Innapropriate Comms
Cheating or exploiting with then an option to explain so they can search for trending users/exploits

Hi guys :) TOday i finaly take the preview code of PES 2012
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2924/img00001p.jpg
After 10 games i can say ... I h8 PES 2011 , for me PES 2011 is one of the worst game of the series ! Lami say , PES 2012 is just PES 2011 but fixed , for me , PES 2012 is total new game , omg is good game :) Respons time.. dribling.. control of defensev or ataking player is just.. great, like old games .
But problem in this code are.. Refers and Goal Keepres , they are just.. bad !! Shot are not that bad but they are anoyng !
In FL mode is only Master LEague and Become a Legend, maybe the code is not so new , that why i cant see names like Become a Player, Becoma a Manager and Become a Club boss :)
This bug, runing after low pass is not there :WORSHIP: it was fist thing where i try !! But this bug whit the running of player whit the ball
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/AntrAcsA/1-2.gif
is here :x that is when u just press run and the ball is close to the body .... look bad . But the game is .. GOOOOOD :D I like it , and that is big deal :) U will love PES 2012 i'm sure! Ok , that is for now i go to play. Maybe my first impression will be change :D will see ! Sry for bad english .
Oh , yes i fogot...
FAKE SHOOOOOOOOOOOT ISSSSSS HEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE :BOP:

Last edited:
This bug, runing after low pass is not there :WORSHIP: it was fist thing where i try !! But this bug whit the running of player whit the ball
1-2.gif
How it isn't there when your above player after pass run forward?

That gif is from Gamescom, and it sounds like he has the preview code, which is the earlier code. And we pretty much know the running forwards isn't in that build since Lami, Rod and Rom didn't experience it.

The gif is not from my copy, i cant make videos or .. something like that , its from GC !!!
The players don't run after pass like it was in GC code, GK are bad... realy bad.. Refers is more like in PES 2010 , but not all time. Shots are to.. slow like a speed of the ball ,but are to havy for GK :D
The grafic of me build is not very good !!

thanks for your impressions Antracsa, firstly it proves that the running bug is not part of the AI and secondly it proves what I was saying about the dribbling too close to the body bug, which isn't really a bug but just looks awful. what you say about goalkeepers/shooting matches my impressions from the gc videos, i really hope they can improve this before release.

That gif is from Gamescom, and it sounds like he has the preview code, which is the earlier code. And we pretty much know the running forwards isn't in that build since Lami, Rod and Rom didn't experience it.
My bad :COAT:

If this automatic forward run still be present in the finale game my only concern would be situation like this.

Although the player had inaccurate pass and it is obvious that the opponent will get the ball, he run forward and left a blank space behind... If that was my last player(CB) in defense, consequence would be а goal in my net! Only because of this I am worried.

Last edited:

So what is it then, a bug? Or is it a 'feature' Konami has added into their game lol

Depends on if you have your PES shaded glasses on or not.

:LMAO:

It's very weird. You have some people saying they didn't notice the forward runs after every pass when playing the GC build but we have people from this site who have played the preview code didn't have the forward runs that we all see with the GC videos.

Keeping in mind the same people who don't see the problem with GC build likely played the preview code and so on.

is there a (finally) handball call in pes 2012?

WTH why would you want that? stuff like that is completely out of your control is pointless and will just cause frustration. imagine giving away a penalty because of a handball in the last minute. i would rip my hair out

A handball feature seems to difficult to implement, FIFAs sucked last year with any subtle contact with the hand or arm being classed as handball, absolutely no leniency in any situation

Back
Top Bottom