PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Nah I'm pretty sure. The passing and trapping is sorted and they've put life in the teams. That's pretty much all I was hoping for with PES11.

The detail is commendable too:

AXAIYF2CEAEU6wo.jpg

head proportions of both robben and ribery are bad.

also they have fat thigh. just look at it.

Looking good. :)

Though it seems they haven't sorted the Adidas boot licenses yet, since both Defoe (I suppose?) and Robben are wearing some fake ones instead.

And that's coming from a guy who loved the new FIFA screen on which Rooney's proportions were even worse - a grapefruit-sized head...

No offence of course.

Last edited:

Looking good. :)

Though it seems they haven't sorted the Adidas boot licenses yet, since both Defoe (I suppose?) and Robben are wearing some fake ones instead.

And that's coming from a guy who loved the new FIFA screen on which Rooney's proportions were even worse - a grapefruit-sized head...

No offence of course.

See.. this is why i think EA and Konami should work together at least to get more accurate body proportion :PRAY:

Hmm, another thing I've noticed is that Defoe has the EPL sleeve patch on his arm. How come?

KONAMI´s press conference will take place on Wednesday, 17 th August, from 11:00 to 12:00 am (no prior registration needed). Location: Congress-Centrum Nord, room ´Rheinsaal

Anyone got a live link to watch this hoping for masterleague reveal

Those stats for each team on the team selection screen are all kinds of awful. In fact a lot of them are just plain wrong.

Last edited:
I feel Ribery is better presented in PES as well, in the Fifa shot he kind of looks like a model with a scar, in the PES one he just looks plain ugly

Back
Top Bottom