PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

i mean is it 24/8? i'm following KonamiUK's twitter too but i just don't know the exact date

i askd adam for a date and this what he say

Adam_BhattiAdam Bhatti
@
@zarfati25 it's normal. PSN updates only one day really. Not hard to guess?

i askd adam for a date and this what he say

Adam_BhattiAdam Bhatti
@
@zarfati25 it's normal. PSN updates only one day really. Not hard to guess?
that's the way man. it's always hard for everyone to believe if it's lack of source. not just you but every info.providers

Wow, I notice the entrance scene is much better than last year, It's a real time camera moving instead of just a slightly moving picture of stadium. Am i right ?

that's the way man. it's always hard for everyone to believe if it's lack of source. not just you but every info.providers

if you go to my facebook group you see that i say that the demo come next week so maybe some people need to belive me some times

im really not sure what to make of this, seen nothing that blows me away yet. it also seems WAY too fast, coming from slow full manual matches in fifa this looks like an arcade speed pinball fest to me

im really not sure what to make of this, seen nothing that blows me away yet. it also seems WAY too fast, coming from slow full manual matches in fifa this looks like an arcade speed pinball fest to me

lol, you do know you can change the game speed, right? also this is mobile/digicam/video cam footage, which makes it seem faster than it is... dont read too much into it, play the demo when it comes...

That's down to the people playing it.

The thing I found with the speed, obviously in a slightly earlier build, was that, although you could try playing very quickly and quickly pinging it up the pitch, it didn't actually help me to do so. Maybe I just wasn't very good (I'm pretty sure I would have destroyed the people in these videos) - but I found playing slower was more successful. Though the people playing are pinging it quite quickly up the pitch, they almost always lose possession because of it.

I think you have to take it as a case where the people playing are playing fast. It will look fast. The question will come down to whether playing too fast is successful, and I thought PES 2012 dealt with this better than most games. Only time will tell I guess.

lol, you do know you can change the game speed, right? also this is mobile/digicam/video cam footage, which makes it seem faster than it is... dont read too much into it, play the demo when it comes...

i will, im just giving my first impressions. the new trailer was quite impressive, going to watch the gamersyde video to see if it's the human players making it seem that quick.

edit: speed was much better on the spain v france video

Last edited:
i will, im just giving my first impressions. the new trailer was quite impressive, going to watch the gamersyde video to see if it's the human players making it seem that quick.

That's the right video to watch since it's the only one so far that's stable 60 fps.

In anyway, like it was said, speed can't exactly be judged by videos. Read Lami's latest impressions, he even found the game to be slow on the default speed.

The good thing is, we have a demo next week :P

Back
Top Bottom