PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Damn that game looks pretty quick at 0 game speed. The code I played 0 was slow, and had to up it to +2 to be as quick as the video. I hope Konami didn't speed it up :( Was really happy with the pace in the code I played.

Known roughly about the demo date being so early for ages - happy that it's finally announced - and can't wait to play it again and hear what you guys think of it.

I'm not sure I even want the demo that early, will be an awfully long wait until the finished article...

... In other news, Gamescom PES-players have been strictly forbidden to film any replays. Sigh.

Someone tweeted that they'll be two demos, can't remember who though.

I'm not sure I even want the demo that early, will be an awfully long wait until the finished article...

... In other news, Gamescom PES-players have been strictly forbidden to film any replays. Sigh.

hahahah yep... at the start i was like "cool these guys are actually going to show us replays, maybe switch between some different camera options and try a few things out" but no... as usual, dude goes 1 nil down and hits the panic button which means he doesn't have time to watch replays... has to score that goal quick! Anyway, if demo comes out next week I can watch all the replays I want :)

By the way - are the subs on the sideline actually genuine or just generic graphics like PES2011?? During training in PES2011 I loved how your bench members would be warming up on the side line etc. Would be a fantastic touch to the realisim if they have included it during actual matches.

Damn that game looks pretty quick at 0 game speed. The code I played 0 was slow, and had to up it to +2 to be as quick as the video. I hope Konami didn't speed it up :( Was really happy with the pace in the code I played.

it's the youtube effect, i think

Anyone else think the two demos could contain different features rather than different builds?

For example, one demo could be offline vs CPU, as with the normal demo each year, and the other could be playable online, featuring the MLO.

Nice trailer, better colours too.

Watching the proevo.de videos, its a shame their playing Kick n Run (TM) football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom