PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Ahh , Guys , today i have immense pleasure to announce that we, PES-BG.COM has one of the few promo copies of PES2012. :WORSHIP:

pes2012inhands.jpg

Level 7 preview

by Erik Hansson
After many hours with this year's PES, we provide a detailed review.
PES series has in recent years has lost a lot of ground to FIFA. Especially in the Nordic countries, but also in the rest of the world. Basically, it depends of course on that Konami simply does not deliver a good enough product, but also on a much larger marketing from EA.
In recent years, preliminary talk of PES always contained the phrase "PES is back". It has been as given by the commentators are still miserable. This year there will sentence more often than usual and there are many who said they "believe in PES this year."

Better players
for once, I think they have reasons for their word. If PES last year did something about the career mode and came up out of the Master League online so the team has this year been working a lot with the game plan. This is evident early. PES 2011 was always like playing with people from a gärsgårdsserie with bad ball clinics, many cash-shots and passes that went wrong. In PES 2012 they behave themselves at last as the professionals they should be. It immediately provides a better flow of the game. The ball is sitting at her feet, passing game down in time and usually to the right address.
Faster
In addition, players move smoothly gets an early impression that it is a very fast pace. The X and A (square and X) button rushing players after the ball like crazy and even if Konami made ​​it more difficult to take the ball with this method so it does not take that long to learn to use aggressive fore checking with appropriate timing.
Somewhat less of a problem
, the high tempo despite it feels PES 2012 is more real than its predecessor. It still happens that clinics are disproportionately poor, that shot becomes excessively hard and well-targeted, or that passes is completely wrong, but it's not quite as often occurs completely unreal situations.
Sometimes it's also still problems with passes to the game specifically, a purposive teammates as the recipient and sometimes takes players strange decision, but something happens more often.
Another improvement is that it is not as common to get stuck in long snubbelanimationer that could be the case previously.

The physical game is honed with more variety and more realistic collisions.

Teammates and distance
One of the biggest news is that Konami finally swallowed pride and mimic EA with forcing players to take runs. Because even if they are better at getting rid playable this year, it's an effective attack method to suppress the right lever to get them to take depth runs. If not to hit a through ball, so to create surfaces.
Defense game also has a new feature where you can keep a certain distance of the automatic ball carrier. With the push of a button made ​​a lunge to take the ball and with the right timing, it is an effective defensive weapon. I use it mainly to try to calm down the game of counter-attacks.
The biggest news
, the single biggest news is medspelarnas smarter races. In PES 2011 you could have to stop attacking to team-mates did not show itself, but in PES 2012 you get much more help. The show itself, taking runs and seems to "think about football." It is effective to force the races with the right stick, but for a little less offensive game works, the new artificial intelligence is excellent.
Animation in progress, Please wait
, the higher the tempo dragged down somewhat by annoying animations locked when the goalkeeper handles the ball and prepares to start the game. Why not be able to start the game immediately as modern goalies use as an effective counter-attack weapon? A similar unnecessary animation has now been put in the slot which is completely incomprehensible.
The judges have been slightly better at judging the benefit of the ball, but it's still too many misses and handing out cards after the event, they seem to still not have learned.

Without taking it to extremes are more players better at dribbling this year. It is possible that with small flick of the lever to get past an opponent or at least create a gap.

Uninterested user
As usual, Konami poor at explaining their features and news. Anyone who figured out how the default tactics and game strategies work on the first attempt is either a genius or the person has an equally faulty logical mind Seabass programmers. That they kept it extremely cumbersome and outdated system to change players by moving a cursor with the left stick says everything about how uninterested the team is of use.
Greater freedom in set pieces
set pieces have received a big boost. With the right stick, you can now easily select the standby receiver either for a single market passport or a post. It is even easy to hit a pass backwards or sideways. At the corners, you can now choose to highlight your best main player and press B (circle) and automatically dial a post against him. That does not mean that it automatically becomes a great hit corner or a scoring opportunity.
Replacing the old man and zoom out
other smaller news noticeable is the camera angle "blimp" is even more zoomed than "wide", something I appreciate with the law based its attack on the passing game over large areas.
It is still sometimes a problem with switching to " right "players, and it is particularly noticeable with two players of the same law. I also miss is still the system where you only change automatically if this guy gets the ball or I actively changing.

This is a fairly common sight. An attacker tries to receive the ball with a defender in the back.

More animations and details
Graphically, some improvements have been made. The audience is a bit more flexible though still full of exactly the same people. It can also be seen photographers and some other personnel outside the plane. The number of animations have been expanded and there are particular evident when players try to cover shot by turning around.
Premier League excuse
There's a lot of little things that I think Konami could fix with relatively simple means, and they really should hire someone who knows how to make smart interface. Most importantly, I have great fun with this code of PES 2012th It feels smoother, softer edges and more varied. If there are further refinements, better online mode and some news in the career mode you can this year's PES become incredibly good.
Premier League premiere excuse. I look more forward to this autumn's Master League career.

I can't really blame Konami for players like Jarvis, Adam, Wilshere, Hernandez and Co. having low stats, at least in the default OF. They are almost unknow players when PES2011 was released.

And the overrated has-beens... their stats still the same for a long time i think. Thats definitely Konami's fault
If you play a game like FM though, the player attributes for these more "unknown" players are a lot more accurate.

Also the player growth system is much more realistic, pretty much perfectly implented in fact I'd say.

Level 7 have always been harsh on PES imo and that review albeit translated well enough to understand seems more positive than normal. They still seem to hold FIFA in high esteem though.

Well, Level7 gave PES 2011 a 9/10 so I don't know if they are harsh on PES.
Anyway, I know that Eric is a huge Premier League and Liverpool fan and when he says that he looks more forward to MasterLeague (Football Life) than Premier League I think we have a great game on our hands. :)

I hope they don't srcew the final game up with gameplay patches like 2011.

The beta version felt great, control on the ball was really responsive and you could turn players inside and out with the star players with great ease. The refs were great giving plenty of fouls for badly timed or just held Square/X button tackles rather than timing it right.

Then someone complained and they broke the game slightly adding the patch.

Nah I'm pretty sure. The passing and trapping is sorted and they've put life in the teams. That's pretty much all I was hoping for with PES11.

The detail is commendable too:

AXAIYF2CEAEU6wo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom