PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

we will still need new kitserver and faceserver :)

I hope EDIT tools get upgraded... cause even with ''super intelligent AI'' i don't want to play EPL with fake teams..

Suffwan said on Twitter that the advantage rule works very well. I still won't be put at ease on this issue until I try the game myself. This is a huge deal for me.

so where's the news we were due today? Lami is your playtest this week?

Yea, this is what I've been told. Still waiting....
1043png.gif

oh right so offsides, shooting and goalkeepers are all perfect now then?

Well I'm glad thats settled.

Perfect? They wont be perfect, they might be ok, but they will never be perfect, there is no game that has no flaws and there will never be one.

All the tweets from today were great, I'm glad that Suff and the other guys had a chance to play the new code, Cant wait for the Demo! Fingers crossed for a sooner release.

Re: PES 2012 News Thread (No Discussion)

PES 2012 Ball List Revealed

Here is the official ball list for PES 2012.

Classic
Plain
WE-PES 2002
WE-PES 2003
WE-PES 2007
WE-PES 2008
WE-PES 2009 claw
WE-PES 2010
WE-PES 2011
WE-PES 2012
Adidas Speedcell
Adidas Predator X-ite
Nike Seitiro
Nike Seitiro Hi-Vis
Puma v1.10
Puma King Ball
Puma Powercat 1.10 Ball
Umbro Neo Pro High Visibility Football
Umbro Neo Pro

The official Champions League, Europa League and Copa Libertadores balls will also remain for their respective gamemodes.

This list has been taken from the current code of PES 2012, so please be aware that this list is subject to change, in time for the retail release of PES 2012.

PESFan.it

Thanks goalgerd

I hope that this choice of balls will make it into final version !!!
This would be first time for me that PES includes an acceptable ball pack... :D

Hm, has the forum been down or something? last post was at 9am today, and it's like, approaching 6pm now :o

ARGH I NEED THE DEMO NAO!!!! Can't take it anymore lol. I think I might actually download the pes2011 demo for the ps3 and play that again, I really enjoyed that... I think pes2011 went backwards from the demo to the full game :(

All the hype for yesterdays announcement was just like EA's announcement for their first screenshot back in April i think, WTF? Announcement for an announcement?!?!
sheldon%2Bcooper.jpg

All the hype for yesterdays announcement was just like EA's announcement for their first screenshot back in April i think, WTF? Announcement for an announcement?!?!

The hype was not for that announcement. From what I understand WENB were told some news was coming, Suff thought it was something else which he knows is exciting, and then it turned out to be myPES instead.

myPES was not meant to be the one that pitches pant tents.

Last edited:
pes20122011080817022836.jpg

Anyone else excited to see Training Challenge making a comeback? No?... Ok then :COAT:

One thing I'd really love to see incorporated again in training mode is the "Play Again" option, where you'd press select and be taken back to the last data point of a play.

For some reason, I've always found that incredibly useful (and somewhat entertaining) in finding out exactly what move, pass or type of shot you should do in a similar situation when playing an actual match; then, you could just practice it, over and over again (I remember scoring loads of great goals on the PS2 thanks to the shots I'd perfected in this mode).

Never understood why they got rid of that feature...

One thing I'd really love to see incorporated again in training mode is the "Play Again" option, where you'd press select and be taken back to the last data point of a play.

For some reason, I've always found that incredibly useful (and somewhat entertaining) in finding out exactly what move, pass or type of shot you should do in a similar situation when playing an actual match; then, you could just practice it, over and over again (I remember scoring loads of great goals on the PS2 thanks to the shots I'd perfected in this mode).

Never understood why they got rid of that feature...

Yeah that was the absolute best feature for learning a new game. I'd tee up a volley and replay it again and again until I caught it with the sweetest connecting using supercancel.

Yeah that was the absolute best feature for learning a new game. I'd tee up a volley and replay it again and again until I caught it with the sweetest connecting using supercancel.

Can't tell you how many times I've sat in training mode trying to replicate Zidane's wonderful volley against Bayer in the 2002 Champions League final :P

The challenge training mode was brilliant, great feature.

It really showed off the player individuality - for example the dribbling one gave you a score depending on how fast you completed the course. Thinking that pure speed would be the answer, I chose some African player with 95+ for both top speed and accelleration, but his control of the ball meant that I would have to stop and take some extra touches to navigate around the cones.
However, using Ronaldinho in the same challenge, the difference was obvious and you could blaze round the course, skinning the defenders put in as obstacles with ease.

Same with the free kick one - you got extra points for power, but from close range with a wall in the way, Roberto Carlos just wasn't the viable option - bending them into the corners with Beckham or Juninho proved far more effective.

What about "Situation Training", is that making a comeback? It explained specific parts of the game, as well as tactical tips - I remember one where it would tell you to super cancel your defender to show a player out wide or slow him down to allow your defence to get back... This sort of thing is pretty much vital now that the game has so much depth.

I think some people are alienated by their inability to play the game properly right off the bat and just give up on it... Some guidance in the form of well-written and explained tips and entertaining tutorials would help a great deal IMO. It would also help them show off their own game by going in-depth with their explanations of certain situations.

Back
Top Bottom