PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

"myPES"

http://www.voltagepr.com/release.asp?i=984

Introducing myPES

KONAMI teases new PES 2012 companion to be unveiled at gamescom

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced it has appointed argonauten G2 to oversee an exciting new companion project for its forthcoming PES 2012 title called myPES. Full details of myPES will be revealed exclusively at gamescom in Cologne.

KONAMI will release PES 2012 on October 14th and is committed to providing users with a rich, all-round footballing experience. The European Headquarters of KONAMI and argonauten G2 originally discussed an idea to extend the competitive element that makes PES 2012 so playable, and have been working closely with the PES Productions development team in Japan to bring these ideas to life.

KONAMI will be outlining full details of myPES at this year’s gamescom in Cologne, where the game will be available for the public to play for the first time. “User feedback is vital in the development of the PES series,” commented Jon Murphy, European PES Team Leader. “As such, we are very excited about the possibilities myPES will bring, and look forward to fully explaining it in Cologne.”

“Pro Evolution Soccer is such an iconic brand and it is fantastic to be working so closely with the development team for myPES,” commented Maik Hofmann, Unit Director for argonauten G2 . “What we have planned will open new frontiers to players of PES 2012 and how they play the game, and we are very excited about showing what we have achieved at this year’s gamescom event.”

I've went on argonauteng2's website to look up what they do and this is what we should be looking at:

What we do
We believe in the power of a good story
A good story is sticky. It involves listeners and invites them to pass it on. Stories are how people have remembered important things, handed down culturally-significant rituals, persuaded one another, and, yes, sold stuff since as long as "people" have been around.

And we argos use stories to simplify the complex challenges of communicating effectively in the digital age. Simply put, we see ourselves as creators and moderators of success stories. Free of media bias, but powerfully informed by the knowledge that there is no "digital culture": digital is the culture.

So no matter which discipline we’re working in at the moment, we work against the same overarching goals. First, always give the brand’s audiences something they’ll want to share. Second, show how the brand offers them ways to participate in its story and contribute to its further development. And third, facilitate the happy transfer of influence – from brand to person to groups and back to brand – that people expect nowadays.

In the end it's a pretty simple concept: you need a magnet to attract people, glue to get them to stick around, and post-its so they can take the idea where they want to. If you're looking to craft success stories, it's a pretty good recipe.

Hmmm... A new way of contributing/feedback?

Could be that this G2 company will update stats and transfers over the season like Live Season on Fifa?

Last edited:
I got banned on WENB for posting this, after that announcement.

wth? rofl, he completely overhyped an announcement about the announcement and this is the message I get about my ban...

Reason given for ban: you gtfo, and don't come back. prick.

Is he 12?

Maybe I should have added 'lol' at the end, as I wasn't being serious... :SS

:CONFUSE: strange fellows over at WENB.
is this really the announcement that was coming today:CONFUSE:
i am still waiting for the one that would make us cry.

lol, I don't get it honestly... If I had said something completely out of line then fair enough, ban me... but Suff did extremely overhype an announcement about an announcement and got me excited, ain't I allowed to be a little upset?

Ah well, I'll stick to evo-web from now on. :)

Edit: and as it turns out that wasn't even the announcement he was going on about, which as me not being a mind reader and everything, I had no clue about.

super!

Last edited:
lol, I don't get it honestly... If I had said something completely out of line then fair enough, ban me... but Suff did extremely overhype an announcement about an announcement and got me excited, ain't I allowed to be a little upset?

Edit: and as it turns out that wasn't even the announcement he was going on about, which as me not being a mind reader and everything, I had no clue about.

super!

You are better of not even going to that place. Every post starts with your highness and ends with don't get me wrong i love pes.

I think they know what Mypes is and were expecting KONAMI to explain rather than announce an announcement of MyPES.

Does the running animation look like something that doesn't need fixing? Sigh!
pes20122011080817120949.jpg

super!

i think the biggest problem is that he himself feels stupid and foolish for hyping it up and doesn't like you pointing it out

btw, who is going to gamescom. this year will be my first year. going to stay there for the weekend.

btw, who is going to gamescom. this year will be my first year. going to stay there for the weekend.

make tons of Konami booth photos, record gameplay and share it here, hug Jon Murphy/Seabass, play a lot, write some impressions, ask them about demo and myPES

and post it all here :>

Wabak, there's no point in reasoning with the two founders of WENB. While I appreciate their swift posting of the latest pes info, they're just not people with decent characters.

I don't think there will be one sadly, idk why tho... last year with MLO made sense but this year, I dunno lol

I just hope the demo comes really really soon, as I'm growing a bit tired of PES 11, it's lasted me a year pretty much so I'm happy there, just getting fed up of all it's issues now.

I've read the last few pages but can't make out what's going on. Has the thing that was supposed to make us scream like Bieber fangirls already been announced?

Bit off topic, but...

PSG were my favourite of the "mid-level" side to use on PES 2011 - they had a solid, physical defence protected by Makelele, with a creative midfield including Nene, Chantome and Giuly, feeding a lethal strikeforce of Hoarau and Erding...

They're going to be amazing though on PES 2012, their signings have been fantastic :SHOCK: - Most notably are Pastore(!), Sissoko, Matuidi, Menez and Gameiro.
I don't really follow Ligue 1, but I can't wait to get stuck into some PES games using that side!

The only good signins are Pastore, Sirigu and Gameiro.The rest are average/okish players

Don't believe him, he is an OM fan...they can't be objective about PSG.
The French teams i like are Lille, Valenciennes and Montpellier...i will play with Montpellier, i think.

If anyone interested,i see PESblog.be twitter indicating that there is player warming up during a match on PC with higher graphic setting, hmmm nice little touch there. Hope i don't misunderstand.

I will do my best when i am at gamescom. I will definitely record some footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
No more bashing in here. Stay on topic or I'll have to spray some infractions.

robocop01.jpg

Last edited:
Don't believe him, he is an OM fan...they can't be objective about PSG.
The French teams i like are Lille, Valenciennes and Montpellier...i will play with Montpellier, i think.

They can.Not all of us are retarded biased haters.

Back
Top Bottom