PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Honestly think this is nitpicking, both cases look more than fine, nothing really weird.
yeah there is nothing really strange in the videos.
really hoping the animations are that good when your actually playing the game.

I've been away for over two weeks, would anyone be able to concisely sum up any news/impressions that I've missed? I don't fancy trying to catch up with pages and pages of discussion :P.

Cheers.

When will seabass speak something like this?
YouTube - Battlefield 3: Can it Beat Call of Duty?

Even in announcement video back in May, seabass had already talked about what's missing in previous PES and what steps they want to implement in PES 2012 to reach their goal while trying to listening some fan base. In that opportunity, he did not mention competitor at all.

Anyway, seeing the improvement area konami is doing this year sounds like more or less Konami and fans share the same thought about what is missing in PES 2011, especially for core gameplay and animation responsiveness and fluidity. Although some (including me) may worry about "assited team mate control" introduction and where it comes from, now i guess it is coming from some fans that being reactive from PES 2011's lack of off the ball movement while at the same time the features may widen their game to cater general fans that also like competitor's feature.

I really think that, in a way, that's what Konami has always tried to do. There was a time where they completely lost their focus on their own game but now they've realized that they need to care 100% only about their own game and their own fanbase.

I have nothing against you, but just read that again...that must be one of the most "weird" postings ever on Evo-web (and i'm being very polite by calling it "weird").

Realize that you need to care 100% about your game and it's fanbase...come on...do you really believe that yourself???

I don't know nothing about "making" video games, but it's fairly obvious that Seabass and his colleagues just where not up to making games for nextgen consoles...It took them until PES2011 before they made a decent game...that has nothing to do with "realizing you need to care 100% about your game and it's fanbase".

You can be loyal to a certain brand or game (i guess i am too), but you must stay just a litle bit realistic. I hope my post did not offend you, because that is not my intention...but i had to react. I honestly think Konami have listened too much to people like you who always look at the bright side of their game...such an attitude is not very good.

Could someone tell me true name of other stadiums??

Burg Stadion
Royal London Stadium
Rose Park Stadium
Bristol Mary Stadium
Estadio Del Nuevo Triunfo
Stade De Sagittaire (Benfica stadium: Estadio da Luz)
Stadio Orione
Ville Marie Stadium
Estadio De Escorpiao
Estadio Amazonas
Estadio De Palenque
Konami Stadium
Mohamed Lewis Stadium

Could someone tell me true name of other stadiums??

Burg Stadion
Royal London Stadium
Rose Park Stadium
Bristol Mary Stadium
Estadio Del Nuevo Triunfo
Stade De Sagittaire (Benfica stadium: Estadio da Luz)
Stadio Orione
Ville Marie Stadium
Estadio De Escorpiao
Estadio Amazonas
Estadio De Palenque
Konami Stadium
Mohamed Lewis Stadium

None of these stadia is true. They're all generic, and so they have been since PES 2008. ;)
And btw, Estadio da Luz is licensed.

Pre-ordered for £31.85.

imhigh.png

I don't know nothing about "making" video games, but it's fairly obvious that Seabass and his colleagues just where not up to making games for nextgen consoles...It took them until PES2011 before they made a decent game...that has nothing to do with "realizing you need to care 100% about your game and it's fanbase".

You can be loyal to a certain brand or game (i guess i am too), but you must stay just a litle bit realistic. I hope my post did not offend you, because that is not my intention...but i had to react. I honestly think Konami have listened too much to people like you who always look at the bright side of their game...such an attitude is not very good.

agreed, the game has suffered because the fan base were almost religious in defending the game at the beginning of next-gen, it took several years for some people to even admit pes 2008 was a terrible progression for the series, the media did not help in that they just echoed the consensus at the time instead of actually giving genuine reviews based on the quality of the game, the people that did give genuine reviews were shunned and ostracised.

it seems the development team of PES are finally catching up now but i think it will not be until the next generation if pes actually becomes the hands down better game again, and it will not be easy to bridge the technology gap so we will always have this situation where one game provides the beautiful animations, physics and eye candy and the other one will provide the gritty realism, but we will always be hungering for a game which provides both.

That's a good price, hopefully my local tescos will do it for £30 as i've got club card vouchers and I won't have to travel across london for it again. Really looking forward to 2012.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 will be localized in Arabic. An Arabic demo for the Xbox 360 and PS3 is planned as well, and will be released in the “coming weeks.”

Naji Robehmed, Director of Gaming – Business, Pluto, commenting on launch of PES 2012 said, “The localisation of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 into Arabic highlights KONAMI & Pluto’s commitment to gamers in the Middle East and furthermore, the importance of the region to the industry’s gaming developers. Regional players are sure to be impressed with their gaming experience on playing the upcoming edition, both as a result of Arabic localisation and the enhancement of several key features.”

This comes shortly after EA announced support for the Arabic language in the upcoming FIFA 12. The game will also feature voices of legendary commentators Issam Chaouali and Abdullah Mubarak S Alharbi.

PES 2012 is set to kick off on October 14 for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

No, lol. Estadio da Luz was licensed in PES 2011 too.

• 20px-South_KoreaFlag.png
    Konami Stadium = Munsu World Cup Stadium (South Korea , Ulsan Hyundai FC )

• 20px-JapanFlag.png
    Estadio de Palenque = Toyota Stadium (Japan)

• 20px-ParaguayFlag.png
    Estadio Amazonas = Estadio Defensores del Chaco (Paraguay)

• 20px-BrazilFlag.png
    Estadio De Escorpiao = Estádio do Maracanã (Brazil , Flamengo C.R)

• 20px-MexicoFlag.png
    Ville Marie Stadium = Estadio Azteca (Mexico)

• 20px-MoroccoFlag.png
    Mohamed Lewis Stadium = Stade Mohamed V (Morocco)

• 20px-SpainFlag.png
    Nuevo Estadio del Triunfo = Estadi Cornellà-El Prat (Spain , RCD Espanyol)

• 20px-GermanyFlag.png
    Bristol Mary Stadium = Veltins-Arena (Germany , Shalke 04)
  • 20px-GermanyFlag.png
    Burg Stadion = ????????

• 20px-EnglandFlag.png
    Rose Park Stadium = Villa Park (England , Aston villa)
  • 20px-EnglandFlag.png
    Royal London Stadium = ????????

• 20px-FranceFlag.png
    Stade de Sagittaire = Stade de Gerland (France , Lyon)

• 20px-ItalyFlag.png
    Stadio Orione = Stadio Angelo Massimino (Calcio Catania)

• 20px-South_KoreaFlag.png
    Konami Stadium = Munsu World Cup Stadium (South Korea , Ulsan Hyundai FC )

• 20px-JapanFlag.png
    Estadio de Palenque = Toyota Stadium (Japan)

• 20px-ParaguayFlag.png
    Estadio Amazonas = Estadio Defensores del Chaco (Paraguay)

• 20px-BrazilFlag.png
    Estadio De Escorpiao = Estádio do Maracanã (Brazil , Flamengo C.R)

• 20px-MexicoFlag.png
    Ville Marie Stadium = Estadio Azteca (Mexico)

• 20px-MoroccoFlag.png
    Mohamed Lewis Stadium = Stade Mohamed V (Morocco)

• 20px-SpainFlag.png
    Nuevo Estadio del Triunfo = Estadi Cornellà-El Prat (Spain , RCD Espanyol)

• 20px-GermanyFlag.png
    Bristol Mary Stadium = Veltins-Arena (Germany , Shalke 04)
  • 20px-GermanyFlag.png
    Burg Stadion = ????????

• 20px-EnglandFlag.png
    Rose Park Stadium = Villa Park (England , Aston villa)
  • 20px-EnglandFlag.png
    Royal London Stadium = ????????

• 20px-FranceFlag.png
    Stade de Sagittaire = Stade de Gerland (France , Lyon)

• 20px-ItalyFlag.png
    Stadio Orione = Stadio Angelo Massimino (Calcio Catania)
That wikipedia list is rubbish. Just compare the stadia with their real life counterparts and you'll see there is barely any similarity.

someone can provide me a link where i can pre-order pes 2012 to download it when it's released plz??!! and thnx for help!!
ps: for PC!! ;)

in PES 2011 Stade De Sagittaire was a Benfica Stadium Estadio da Luz :/

No it wasn't. Estadio da Luz was already in the game, fully licensed, and has been for years. Look at the list again.

@ Tunizizou - the generic stadia are exactly that: generic. They are not unlicensed versions of real-life stadia, just purely fictional.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 will be localized in Arabic. An Arabic demo for the Xbox 360 and PS3 is planned as well, and will be released in the “coming weeks.”

Naji Robehmed, Director of Gaming – Business, Pluto, commenting on launch of PES 2012 said, “The localisation of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 into Arabic highlights KONAMI & Pluto’s commitment to gamers in the Middle East and furthermore, the importance of the region to the industry’s gaming developers. Regional players are sure to be impressed with their gaming experience on playing the upcoming edition, both as a result of Arabic localisation and the enhancement of several key features.”

This comes shortly after EA announced support for the Arabic language in the upcoming FIFA 12. The game will also feature voices of legendary commentators Issam Chaouali and Abdullah Mubarak S Alharbi.

PES 2012 is set to kick off on October 14 for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

great news yair?? but only text or both text and commentary like fifa??
ps: 14 oct is in uk but in amercia and europe it's 27-->29 sept!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom