PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently ont he 360 only 388 have actually signed inand played a match! Why have i got the feeling, typically, konami will send another load of codes out tomorrow?

for ps3 and 360 ? or 360 only ? i created my account on pesfan websitie, but theresno link for this deomo anymore

its 1000 between ps3 and 360 so 500each just means 112 xbox360 users have a life lol,its not an offcial demo u had to sign up for being a tester a few weeks back

Last edited:
on the 360!

Only 388 players have played a match! If it was say 700-800 i would say yes it's all full all the codes are out but it's under half full! I doubt 600 people have all not bothered to play it! I just suspect maybe 500 were issued and another 500 could come later but I'm being highly optimistic!

its 1000 between ps3 and 360 so 500each just means 112 xbox360 users have a life lol

Nah apparently it was 1000 for each format!

no it was a 1000 in total between both consoles which is still kinda shit,been better putting it up to all gold members regardless

Hey Autogolazo,

theres an easy and safe way to share your PES Beta. How to:

1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
2) Find someone that has bought a PSN game you want and is willing to trade it with you for a PSN game that you have bought.
3) This step is optional but safe. Delete all of your billing information and change your account password.
4) Get the persons PSN ID and add him as a friend and get his aim/yahoo/msn name and add him and talk to him. This step is just for people that feel unsafe to get to know the person they are trading with. It also recommend talking on aim/yahoo/msn when you are actually doing the trade, it's quick, you can report problems if any quickly, you can give each other information (i.e. passwords) quicker, and overall you will be able to tell if someone is scamming you or cheating you.

Trading steps:
1) Create a new user on your PS3 the name doesn't matter (this is located at the far left top of the xmb).
2) Sign in to that user.
3) Go to "sign up for Playstation® network" (located at the far right of the XMB).
4) When the account sign up screen comes up click the bottom one which says something like: 'use an existing Playstation® network account'.
5) Enter the info that the person you are trading with gave you into the appropriate fields then hit continue.
6) Go to the Playstation® store (still on the same account you just made with the other persons information, sn, pw, etc.) and go to download list (located at the very top second to the left.
7) Find the games on that list that you are receiving from the trade and click download.
8) Now while in the download screen for the game you are downloading click 'download in background'.
9) After you have Qued up all the games that you are recieving from the trade (most times it will only be one game that you are supposed to get) log off of their name and sign back into yours.
10) You must keep the user you made to access the other person's account
or you will get an error when trying to start up your game!

Post-trade steps:
1) This step is optional but very safe and is highly recommended. Change the account password for your account that you gave to someone else.

I did it once. I shared WipeOut HD+Fury and got FFVII,Pixeljunk Shooters and Flower. Now me and the guy I shared with can play all four of'em.
So I am willing to share WipeOut HD+Fury ( cause you can only share games you bought, otherwise I would share all of them :D ), just please give me this PES Beta :) Its a great deal, I paid 20€ for this game on PSN Store and you get it for free.

Many thanks!

Look guys 360 version is NOT shareable, PS3 version is however... so you can either keep banging on for an impossible process to share the 360 version or you can return your 360 and get a PS3... or better still, give up, it's only a beta :)

If someone was to share the beta with me would the person sharing it only be able to play it when I am not playing it (and vice versa)?
I'd love to get in on the action but I can understand, if the above is true, why people would be hesistant to share.

Hopefully it's not the case and therefore I can begin to beg! :)

Sorry guys fell asleep at like 3-4am while having to download the demo again (1st one went corrupt) I'll be uploading as soon as I've extracted the file from USB Xtaf Gui then I'll give an estimated time of when I'll be posting it up.

As the file is more than 1GB you'll need a premium Megaupload account. I have one but don't know how many people I can share it with at the same time... so I'll just send the links to various sites and other people will be able to split it so everyone can have access to it. (But the 3-4 people who have been waiting for my news just pm me again and I'll send the info over) please don't change the pw or e-mail as I'm trusting you with the info I'm sending...

this will help with a probably fix in the next 24-72 hours if it's even possible. But we'll know for sure asap.

im fed up with new members signing up and expecting codes,when some folk who have been on this forum since day one aint got one,im sure u can live without it!

edit,sweetkilla i have premium mu account so if u need any help give me a shout via pm infact i'll pm you lol

Can anyone do like sweetkilla is doing but for PS3?

I know you all want to play, but please share a litle bit with the community.

So, if someone as the code and didn´t used it yet, in theyr own personal PSN account, please create a general acount for EVO-WEB, and share with a few of us in here, ( i´ve been told it only works for 5 downloads with the same key )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom