PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, a mod and i got given a code my someone on wenb.

The mod has an xbox and is using the game. I dont so i got an spare code.

Re: PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

oh guy, i dont want a code..
is incredible, the people pay for a code...
is only a game...

Well, well, no beta-code for me :)

Can't hurt to ask if anyone is sharing their codes I guess :) I see people going crazy for the PS3 codes, starting bidding wars and stuff!

How long does the beta last? PM me if you wanna make a PES-vet happy ;)

Just so no one thinks I've disappeared either downloading the demo up to 90% atm... should be able to tell you if my idea worked or not within an hour or so. (As I will try more than one method if it doesn't work 1st time)

Does anyone have the code for PS3 that isn´t used yet?

No for me, just asking that person to create a damned PUBLIC account, and download the game for is console and then give the account user and pass to us so we can download it to...

Please guys, help us here

:) god news killa, thanks man

cant wait

May take longer than I thought (takes an age to transfer the content over to usb (15 minutes or so) and when you try and boot the demo up with any other account than the original it won't even load hopefully that changes when I use modio as I've never seen that happen before!

I'll probably just upload the demo data once I have it transferred then everyone can just wait to see if anyone's methods work afterwards.

May take longer than I thought (takes an age to transfer the content over to usb (15 minutes or so) and when you try and boot the demo up with any other account than the original it won't even load hopefully that changes when I use modio as I've never seen that happen before!

I'll probably just upload the demo data once I have it transferred then everyone can just wait to see if anyone's methods work afterwards.

thanks man for the update im hittin the f5 like crazy

times creeps by if u waiting

Let it, bored of begging people just to share the code. This is anti-community spirit. The thing is that when it comes to patches, they want us to share our works, but they don't share something we couldnt have in the first place..

well I pretty just posted just in case.. I don't count on anyone giving me the code... I'm waiting on sweetkilla's plan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom