PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry been away,is anyone gonna upload the 360 version? does it contain an offline mode ie friendlies,if so it will work via modio or jtag which i can test

this means we xbox users can play it ones ur done cracking it?????????

It looks fairly straightforward to crack
Just open it up on Modio then change the console and profile ID to your console and profile ID. I hope its that simple.I just wish I could upload it now but I can't due to my poor upload speed.

this means we xbox users can play it ones ur done cracking it?????????

Hopefully but no guarantees for now expect nothing but disappointment. As Kiev said I'll do what he just said above if that works I'll upload the file for everyone if it doesn't work no point... but will do anyway just so everyone else can try as much as they want. (in a futile attempt to get it to work if it comes to that)

sorry been away,is anyone gonna upload the 360 version? does it contain an offline mode ie friendlies,if so it will work via modio or jtag which i can test

wait a sec arent you the guy that wants a 360 code for a ps3 code? and aumoray did you get my PM? thanks m8 but like I said send it one at a time or it will be mayhem I think I was first to ask right? anyway thanks...

PS3 users can play it to, just if some charitable Soul, instead of just use the code with they´r own account of PSN and instead, create an account just for the purpose of sharing, with all of us in the evo-web boards, and we all at a time could enter in the account and make the download to our own PS3, and then play and play and play

Problem is that I've already used the code on my account. It won't be vaild on a new/different account right?

can you send me an e-mail please? i've got a theory and an offer for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude,im willing to trade.

Listen theres NO offline elment at all.0,nill NOTHING.

so stop holding us up and give me the code and i'll give you the xbox one.

i don't want it for that reason,i want to patch it on jtag with a method i have seen elsewhere, my psn code is only 5 digits though does that sound right?

the code ur offering was given to you from wenb so ofcourse its gonna be redeemed already, i have the email here on my screen and its 5 digits plus a *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom