PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you're on xbox the code wont work for anybody else but if you was to copy the file upload it then people could download it put it onto a disc then play it i think.. that works with demos

surely someone on xbox who has the beta downloaded can plug their HDD into their computer copy the beta data onto their comp then share that as a torrent download or something?!

thats is the way whit USBXTAFGUI ,whit usb pen drive or hdd

I'm offering WipeOut HD+Fury and Flower für the Beta. I need some soccer game, because Fifa WC is sooo boring without actual italy squad ( no Balotelli, no Cassano :( ).

Anyone that can share 360 would be appreciated, but got nowt to give. Unless anyone thats willing to share wants a rapidshare premium account :P

your all forgetting this is an online beta,u still need to be logged onto live to use it regardless but im curious to see if it could be unlocked for jtag 360's

I think it might still work if you're playing it from disc after downloading it, somebody should be a darling and upload a 360 version so I can try :D

can it be played offline more to the point? if so then definately ways round it on jtag,if somebody is willing to upload it

I'm changing my offer:

If someone has a spare code for PS3 or is willing to share with me, I can pay him 7€ through PayPal. It's a good deal since I pay for something free right?

someone help this guy out aswell as us the greeks financial status isnt on an all time high so help some brothers out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom