PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a 360 code.

need to trade for ps3.

You can use a PS3 code 5 times there's going to be someone out there.

If you would (send me the code) for 360 or to someone else (I'd upload it for everyone to try and get it to work via USB/CD.

And anyone who gets it via trade or not should do the same thanks

i sent him a pm.

When he replys and if he gives me a ps3 code, i will give out my account for only 5 people first come ,first serve.

i sent him a pm.

When he replys and if he gives me a ps3 code, i will give out my account for only 5 people first come ,first serve.

dude send it one at a time so people dont steal it PLEASE send me a pm and then when Im done give the info to the other guys TY man your great but dont forget make a dummy account!

Hi, I'm willing to share only if it true the PSN code can be reused? If so, I have no problems giving it out.

it's best if you do it like that

1) set up new PSN account (just for this beta)
2) log on it and use your code there
3) then you can share account details (not the code) and others can dl it from there

Does anyone have a PS3 code to share?

God it hurts to ear all this positive comments on the game and not being abble to play it.

To bad, i didn´t get te code. I will continue the search for a code, hoping that someone with a good hearth, share or give an extra code...

In regard to a General PSN account, someone with the code, could just try and create a PSN account, with the likes of "evo-web-PES" for an example, and then try to put the code they have in that account, and then if it works you could share the account with all the people here in the forum

Last edited:
^this, quite rubbish tbh. oh well just need to hope some1 has a spare code

look above! all we need is someone to upload the demo... and then try it with modio and see if it then works it it does everyone can play it as long as they have access to a USB stick

Re: PES 2011 Master League online test

any access to a beta, or spare beta key for ps3 would be extremely appreciated :)

it's best if you do it like that

1) set up new PSN account (just for this beta)
2) log on it and use your code there
3) then you can share account details (not the code) and others can dl it from there

Problem is that I've already used the code on my account. It won't be vaild on a new/different account right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom