PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My quad core computer is having trouble opening a 1.9GB File :( that or Modio sucks with such large files (after all it's meant for gamesaves) looks like this is going to take much longer than I thought! lol :( well I'm up all night so no problem.

he told me he can get the 360 code other ways.

Why dont he share his code with everyone if he has both effectivly?

its not scam,he was doing the typical oh i swear on my grans life bla bla, and i said i cou;d get it elsewhere as in the beta hense sweetzilla uploading it

Last edited:
It is. Never thought it'll make this impact. It's only a beta really. It seems like some are willing to give their limbs in exchange.

its 5 digits to you because from get go u didn't have a code,u claimed that a dude on wenb gave you it unused lol,i showed proof of email - the code so stop wasting folk's time and giving it oh ur letting the pes scene down bla bla cries.... you only joined this forum this month if not past couple of days to scam ppl into giving u a code,move on

ignore amuroray he only signed up to this site yesterday,he doesn't have a code,i proved i do via original email so please don't fall for his shit

Last edited:
Apparently ont he 360 only 388 have actually signed inand played a match! Why have i got the feeling, typically, konami will send another load of codes out tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom