PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an Xbox Live 48 hr code by any chance ? I'm currently 40% through processing/splitting the rar file for upload. Half an hour until I'm done with that then I don't know how long it'll take to upload each part to the file.. but I'll let everyone know when I've started

Right no problem, good luck mate I hope it works lol.. dying to play it.

amuroray, before you go releasing your code for free, I'd easily buy the thing off ya... I'm actually wanting to play it that bad lol... you have paypal? Get back to me.

Will pay for a PS3 beta code, anyone still sharing on PS3?

@wabak, are you on PS3? If you are, I would love to do a share with you.

if anyone has a ps3 code or wants to share his account, i can give asssassins creed brotherhood beta code in return.

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

if anyone has a ps3 code or wants to share his account, i can give asssassins creed brotherhood beta code in return.

Can anyone help me out with a beta code? or a game share?
I have both X360 and PS3 so either of them would do.

anyone willing to share the beta on ps3?
im trustworthy and a old school member here since 2003.

had no luck with receiving a code by konami, if someone would be that kind to share with me i would really appreciate it, thank you!

ps3

no one has a ps3 code to share with me , thas very sad. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself, its so frustrating

Re: PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

i now have the 360 version on torrent thanks to sweetzilla to test a couple of things

its not,i got it for 2 reasons,one to check kit styles etc for 2011 patch,and 2 for jtag which it will work regardless,it won't work on retail,its easier sharing torrent

Re: PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

Megaupload was going to take longer and is less stable once he receives all the data he can release them to multiple sites for everyone to download

You mean to say you can freely download this beta for your 360 and play online?

that's the plan mendoza, it works for other betas (worked for blur mp, which needed a code and was console locked) so you never know, might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom