PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I am Riky_Xerez a Spanish user of the forum of "elotrolado" someone is so kind to leave me to discharge the beta for ps3? I have play and articles of play as way versus of RE5 or the two additional chapters, by if interests someone, would also be able to discharge it, if someone is so kind, him he would be thanked eternally, a greeting and thanks

PD: sorry for my englis =P

no I dont have a code for the xbox or for ps3 (im desparte looking for it 2)

but im downloading the torrent from dufc1983 and sweetkilla

big props mates a job well done, but does it work? and how does it work?

could someone please explain how we must use the torrentfile 2 play 2 game in easy babysteps :)

or pm me

thanks in andvance
i

Hello , beside all the begging in this thread I might have overread something but I still havent found a straight and correct answer for it.

For people who want a Pes2011 Beta key for XBOX360 version(like me) :

Is it definately possible that someone shares his Beta Key by sharing his Gamertag account data with someone else ?
(They cant play both - they need to alternate with each other of course.)

Or the other method which came to my ears ;
Whats with this torrent data?
Cant believe how it should work as its an Online Beta, and cracking should be bit difficult - but ok , there are people who know more about that.

thanks!

Thanks for replying Dach!!!

let us know if that torrent works...im guessing that is for xbox.Ps3 seems to be sealed tightly.

WOOOW everyone must have a key by now since no one is posting in here for almost 2 hours.

Someone could PM me with some sharing actions too, i would be very appreciated

I think must off is waiting for the torrent 2 be complete

problems is there is 1 seeder and it goes very slow (18,2% done)

keep u guys updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom